ElitePain - Cards of Pain 9 - Amanda

Promote your movies
Comment on movies

Moderator: Ralphus

Alex

Re: ElitePain - Cards of Pain 9 - Amanda

Post#161 » Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:32 am

skullchaser wrote:
Pedro wrote:That's right. Currently we are on hold. We shoot ONLY with former models. We prefer our own girls of they dare to play. We will start an aggressive casting for new faces in spring only once the virus (hopefully) is over...

You know...

What if...

You played "Milgram Experiment" for real using 4 familiar models? Ariel, Amanda, Tatjana, Darcia. Pair them off and have them randomly draw the envelope to see who is the student and who is the teacher. Then, they play the word game. After the random selection, the student and teacher switch places and play again. They have all been doms and subs, but this is a new challenge. Now we see who is truly stronger, and who is truly smarter. The "winner" is the one who can either answer the word matches correctly, or absorb the most punishment before quitting.

Winner gets money, the loser gets saltwater treatment.

Yes please!!
The switch roles sound very interesting

skullchaser

Post#162 » Wed Nov 11, 2020 11:32 am

You could even do it like a tournament, with the sequel "Milgram Experiment: The Contest Part II". The two winners advance, the two losers play a consolation "Bronze Medal" round to determine 3rd and 4th place. Money would be distributed based on final position, and the losers would get the saltwater. That means the Gold medal winner would get money, the 2nd and 3rd would get less money and saltwater, and the 4th would get little money and twice the saltwater. Every round would be dramatic!
Thomas Chaser

Jlive99

Post#163 » Thu Nov 12, 2020 1:05 am

Outstanding Film Pedro! These recent films with frontal whippings have been amazing. Your dominas display an amazing amount of stamina and willpower when they are whipped. Amanda endured a harsh whipping and really should have no shame. I find her to be the most attractive of your dominas/subs and she looked absolutely beautiful throughout the film. I loved the bondage positions and how vulnerable she looked. The runny mascara and crying in between screams of pain did not lessen her beauty. The pairing with Ariel was masterful. Simply fantastic!

Roshan

Post#164 » Sun Nov 15, 2020 10:35 am

Which one was sado maso show? I don't remember seeing one like that

Roshan

Post#165 » Sun Nov 15, 2020 10:37 am

And small thing on COP9. There was no stripping scene of amanda as there was in COP of Ariel. A bit of disappointment and injustice tbh.

Pedro

Post#166 » Sun Nov 15, 2020 12:01 pm

There was no stripping scene of amanda as there was in COP of Ariel. A bit of disappointment and injustice tbh.

My bad, I take full responsibility. If Ariel's eyes could have killed I wouldn't live any more... She told me the same, it was unfair. She is right, but it was not intentional.

This will never happen again.

Jan

Post#167 » Sun Nov 15, 2020 1:03 pm

Roshan wrote:Which one was sado maso show? I don't remember seeing one like that

That is very easy to find ;)

http://mood-pictures.com/movie.php?id=101&hd=on

Somguy

Post#168 » Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:07 pm

CoP 9 did showcase Pedro's strides as a producer/director.
For example, Amanda was not wearing a bra when the game began.
Her big, dark brown nipples were clearly visible in the tight white top ;
Foreshadowing the upcoming breast whipping she badly wanted to avoid

pincus

Post#169 » Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:30 pm

Hi Pedro.

I would like to make some considerations (not a review) about this video:

1) Amanda was born to be a submissive, her body (even fake tits) is perfect under the whip,
:shock:

2) Ariel is incredibly sexy and cruel,
8-)

3) The whipping on the abdomen is a very bad idea, maybe if the shots are 15-20 they can be endured, otherwise you risk making the submissive vomit, and this is not erotic.
:evil:

4) Not whipping the back of a submissive's body (back and ass) is wrong, especially when the submissive is Amanda who has a perfect ass and back.
;)

5) I saw the preview inside COP9, even there (without making spoilers) it seems to me that there are no whips on the back and ass, am I wrong? and if I am right, dear Pedro, is there a reason for this serious lack ?
:?:

Take care.

Rupert_137

Post#170 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:46 pm

I've just seen the film "CoP 9 - Amanda" and I have to say, Amanda is not broken because of her weak will, but because of her unreasonable distribution of the blows. Other subs also make this mistake!

+20 to leave out the breasts has not worked, and distributing 60 blows on the back was a deadly risk: There are "lucky cards" which swap the body parts, give a dom's choice, or increase the number of blows!

So the division of the blows has to be as even as possible - and it must not take too much into account the different sensitivities of the body parts! For example 15 pussy and breasts each, 20 thighs, 25 buttocks and back each - that would be the lowest risk, if having a swap of body parts, or + 10, or even the doubling joker...

Return to “Producer's Corner”