ElitePain - COP Special Rules with Linda

Promote your movies
Comment on movies

Moderator: Ralphus

Pedro

ElitePain - COP Special Rules with Linda

Post#1 » Thu Aug 20, 2020 9:12 am

From now on, if there is any interesting BTS footage, I will post them on the forum.

This one shows the last moments before the camera starts rolling for the interview. Not a big thing... but it's free, right? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Here we have a different host(ess), not the usual one :) Btw... what does Special Rules mean?

This is a rule modification for this one episode suggested by a kind forum member here last summer. The player draws two cards for each body part, and she even fraws a third one which is either red or green. In case it turns out to be green, the player may choose which lucky card to use for that round. If the third card is red, then a domina chooses which card to use.

maximusE

Re: ElitePain - COP Special Rules with Linda

Post#2 » Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:27 am

Tatjana has a nice smile. I'm surprised she made it all the way to the back ! This is gonna be a good one.

Steeltoiz

Post#3 » Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:58 am

@Pedro
What a great clip. I think Tatjana flashes a smile when Linda comes up to the board. I cannot decide if the smile is to greet Linda or if Tatjana is feeling good about the distress Linda feels after a round.

maximusE

Post#4 » Thu Aug 20, 2020 12:15 pm

I'm sure she admired her handiwork on Linda's body

Pedro

Post#5 » Thu Aug 20, 2020 12:50 pm

Not sure, because the total camera starts rolling only later - when I switch to that (that is the moment when someone says "Camera Rolls", probably would be grammatically better "Camera is rolling"??? )

When Tatjana hears that the camera is rolling, she warns Linda to compose herself. Our best dominas provide a great help during the shooting to maintain the order. This is almost like a big family: we and our best dominas. (Though I admit at times we might seem as mad as the Adams Family.. :)

If I remember well, Tatjana had a great time watching Linda crying even minutes after her punishments, so this smile might be a sign that Linda is still crying... I cannot check it because only this camera was rolling at that moment...

maximusE

Post#6 » Thu Aug 20, 2020 1:28 pm

You need hidden cameras

Roshan

Post#7 » Thu Aug 20, 2020 3:00 pm

Is darcia in this video?

Steeltoiz

Post#8 » Thu Aug 20, 2020 5:17 pm

ok. I think I got it.

Tatjana knows they are going to start soon so she is standing at the board. Linda is out of the shot but Tatjana can see her if she looks straight ahead. She avoids looking at Linda but tries to sneak a glance since the make-up girl is obstructing Linda's view while touching up her make-up and/or giving Linda encouragement.

When the make -up girl leaves there is no one to block Linda's view of Tatjana so Tatjana's eyes dart far right to the crew, down at the floor them to far left at the board trying to avoid looking at Linda. Then going from the left back to the right she sees Linda looking at her and instinctively gives a polite smile when their eyes meet. Apparently, Tatjana is a polite person when she is not whipping the living shit out of you.

@Perdro How did I do?

If I remember well, Tatjana had a great time watching Linda crying even minutes after her punishments, so this smile might be a sign that Linda is still crying... I cannot check it because only this camera was rolling at that moment...

Tatjana might be thinking of what she is going to buy with her bonus money. :lol:

Stev

Post#9 » Thu Aug 20, 2020 6:19 pm

Pedro wrote:From now on, if there is any interesting BTS footage, I will post them on the forum.

Great!

It looks like Linda has successfully completed the first four rounds and now has one last round (back) to pass to win the game.

Tyrant

Post#10 » Thu Aug 20, 2020 8:20 pm

@Pedro
If your intention is to block the visibility of the punishments, you may want to adjust that .gif for Linda's COP because they are visible in the 1st frame. I could see them but I won't say what they are.

Return to “Producer's Corner”