cop rld Amanda

musial2

cop rld Amanda

Post by musial2 »

I was going to post this just before the system crashed. I have a whole new view of Amanda after COP RLD Amanda.

When she first appeared as a sub, she whined and complained. She negotiated a special deal so her tits would not be whipped. She complained and argued when a switch card appeared.

But in COP RLD Amanda, she took 120 on her back without complaining. That was an amazing performance. Not just amazing for Amanda; it would have been amazing for anybody. It was a whole new Amanda.

I have never done anything to a sub that I have not had done to myself. That's why I expect the doms to switch on occasion. Tatiana makes fun of subs but has shown no capacity to take it herself. Ariel and Amanda can take as much as they dish out, and I admire that. I don't know if I could take what they take. I would like to think that I could, but I have never had occasion to try.
Jan

Re: cop rld Amanda

Post by Jan »

musial2 wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 10:06 am I was going to post this just before the system crashed. I have a whole new view of Amanda after COP RLD Amanda.

When she first appeared as a sub, she whined and complained. She negotiated a special deal so her tits would not be whipped. She complained and argued when a switch card appeared.

But in COP RLD Amanda, she took 120 on her back without complaining. That was an amazing performance. Not just amazing for Amanda; it would have been amazing for anybody. It was a whole new Amanda.

I have never done anything to a sub that I have not had done to myself. That's why I expect the doms to switch on occasion. Tatiana makes fun of subs but has shown no capacity to take it herself. Ariel and Amanda can take as much as they dish out, and I admire that. I don't know if I could take what they take. I would like to think that I could, but I have never had occasion to try.

You are so right! Amanda has made an amazing development. She took her strokes heroically, though she must have known in the beginning that she won't be able to continue the game after this round. Yet she took it, perhaps because she felt guilt. What a great performance. What a big contrast to drama-queen Tatjana, who acted childish, full of self-pity, only blaming others. Amanda though has developed to a real fighter. I can't tell how much I enjoy watching her (as a sub). She is so sexy, when she suffers. And now I am very thankful for her brave performance and am yearning for more movies to come! :)
Fakdanie

Post by Fakdanie »

Jan wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 7:03 pm
musial2 wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 10:06 am I was going to post this just before the system crashed. I have a whole new view of Amanda after COP RLD Amanda.

You are so right! Amanda has made an amazing development. She took her strokes heroically, though she must have known in the beginning that she won't be able to continue the game after this round. Yet she took it, perhaps because she felt guilt. What a great performance. What a big contrast to drama-queen Tatjana, who acted childish, full of self-pity, only blaming others. Amanda though has developed to a real fighter. I can't tell how much I enjoy watching her (as a sub). She is so sexy, when she suffers. And now I am very thankful for her brave performance and am yearning for more movies to come! :)

Yes , Amanda is a Goddess suffering for us.

Just if her position , both stand up and on knees, was less static. A so wonderful body should move under 120 strokes in a so erotic dance.....to get crazy anyone... :P
charon

Post by charon »

Congrats to Amanda. I think Ariel is still the toughest in the terms of receiving pain but Amanda proved she is becoming a good warrior too. This is the way of the whip.
Pedro

Post by Pedro »

Yes, Amanda told multiple times that she had enough of that she is being called as a coward and wanted to show to the fans that she is as strong as Ariel. So you can be sure that your voice reaches the girls, and they make a difference in their behaviours.
Steeltoiz

Post by Steeltoiz »

I always said that Amanda may have more fear of a game than Ariel. Amanda therefore has to dig down deeper, have more courage and make a much bigger effort to play. She deserves all our thanks and admiration.
Panchiman

Post by Panchiman »

I agree, not only does it matter how much they can receive but how much it affects them, Ariel seems somewhat more willing to play the submissive role than Amanda, which makes the effort on Amanda's part greater.
For the same reason it would be incredible and it would show a lot if Tatjana (who clearly proved to be the one that bothers submission the most) if she will participate as a submissive.
@Pedro Do you think there are chances of seeing Tatjana in a complete video playing that role?
Pedro

Post by Pedro »

@Pedro Do you think there are chances of seeing Tatjana in a complete video playing that role?
There were times when she was really considering to participate in a game. I was thinking she just needs the final decision. And than she eventually stepped back. Last time I asked her on that BBQ day a few weeks ago, I posted some videos about... Then she answered a very definite NO.

So right now this is the case. Things in our world are in eternal movement. We don't know how her life changes by time. What today seemed to be NO for her, a few month from now might be a YES.
Just remember that for years both Ariel and Amanda declined all my offers. And then suddenly they both returned when the pandemic started on 2020----
Steeltoiz

Post by Steeltoiz »

@Pedro Do you think asking Amanda to try and convince Tatjana to "join the club" might be helpful? Do you think Ariel might have influence? It could be Tatjana knows herself quite well. After seeing her condition after her cheating penalty I am doubtful she could go 5 rounds in COP.
Zioweb

Post by Zioweb »

Tatjana, OMG.... seeing Tatjana in submissive role especially against Ariel will be a massive achievement for elitepain. It will be a blockbuster like treasure hunt darcia.