Post by ZootieZootZoot »

Getting into the spirit of the holiday!

(with sound)

(with sound)

(with sound)
Edukator

Re: Ladies belong in the kitchen?

Post by Edukator »

I have no idea what this is about (your images links doesn't work) but ladies definitely belong in the kitchen:
Attachments
Gagg.216.jpg
Gagg.217.jpg
HUM.1528.jpg
ZootieZootZoot

Post by ZootieZootZoot »

Edukator wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 7:22 pm I have no idea what this is about (your images links doesn't work) but ladies definitely belong in the kitchen:
That's strange. I just tested them and all of the links work for me using multiple different browsers. I wonder if other people are having the same issue?

.... edit ....

I just checked and they don't seem to work in Internet Explorer, but they work fine in Edge, Chrome, and Firefox.
BobDarkroom

Post by BobDarkroom »

ZootieZootZoot wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 12:05 am
Edukator wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 7:22 pm I have no idea what this is about (your images links doesn't work) but ladies definitely belong in the kitchen:
That's strange. I just tested them and all of the links work for me using multiple different browsers. I wonder if other people are having the same issue?

.... edit ....

I just checked and they don't seem to work in Internet Explorer, but they work fine in Edge, Chrome, and Firefox.
Edukator, are you still using Internet Explorer?
The animations are in webp format which is not supported by Internet Explorer and will never be supported by IE since that browser is completely outdated and no longer updated.
letvor

Post by letvor »

Happy Thanksgiving! :twisted:
ZootieZootZoot

Post by ZootieZootZoot »

A few leftovers

Edukator

Post by Edukator »

BobDarkroom wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 4:11 am
The animations are in webp format which is not supported by Internet Explorer and will never be supported by IE since that browser is completely outdated and no longer updated.
I use both I.E and Firefox and have no intentions to install other browsers at this time. It works on FF but not I.E

I think this GIMP forum website is fully I.E compatible since I never noticed any issues so far, except with your post.

I.E is dying (dead ?) but there are still millions of people using it...
BobDarkroom

Post by BobDarkroom »

Edukator wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:30 pm
BobDarkroom wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 4:11 am
I use both I.E and Firefox and have no intentions to install other browsers at this time. It works on FF but not I.E

I think this GIMP forum website is fully I.E compatible since I never noticed any issues so far, except with your post.

I.E is dying (dead ?) but there are still millions of people using it...
Hi Edukator, it wasn't my post. I was just trying to explain why ZootieZootZoot's posts didn't show on I.E.
You're right that I.E. is still used by millions of people but it's current version 11 has apparently not been updated to support webp image format. Edge does support webp format.
BTW, I was a bit premature about I.E. support , MS plans to stop I.E. support in June 2022.

By the way, I just discovered that if you click on the link "(with sound)" it will open a full HD video with sound and that works even with I.E.
In FF it opens immediately in full screen mode, with I.E. you will need to allow it to open an external link.