Skullchaser's Cruel World Customs

skullchaser

Re: Skullchaser's Cruel World Customs

Post by skullchaser »

Here's a video intro I'd created when I first developed the script for "A Very Strange Dream", the first time I used the concept of medical experiments. But I used a different title for the movie. I called it "The Body Donor" but Alex when with something different. Oh well. I guess it was lost in translation. He didn't even use my video intro, but I guess he had his reasons. It may have already been in the pipeline for publication by the time I got it to him. He moves fast.

Here's my intro:

https://imgur.com/a/uBz5x5J

Stills are the first 3 cards. You can watch the video for the full intro.
Attachments
A Very Strange Dream - title card 1.jpg
A Very Strange Dream - title card 2.jpg
A Very Strange Dream - title card 3.jpg
yyy02

Post by yyy02 »

skullchaser wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 7:30 am ...so here's the basic storyline...
Aha, thank you! Wonderfully imaginative and cruel. Thumbs up, skullchaser! :mrgreen:
Fakdanie

Post by Fakdanie »

skullchaser wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 7:30 am
To make sure all of the bile is collected, the subject gets another electro shock when the flow slows to a trickle, just to squeeze out the last little bit. If the subject regains consciousness she is simultaneously suffocated and suspended until she passes out. Then she's taken to the operating room for surgery to harvest her organs.

While the subject is in the operating room, she wakes up. End chapter. Wait for the sequel. Will she escape? Or will she be recaptured and catch the wrath of the mad doctor?

At some point I want to do a "medical crucifixion" in which a subject is hung on a cross and periodically examined as she slowly succumbs to the stress on her body. There'd be good humiliation and fear by the subject, I think.
It's one of the most original and terrific plot I have never read. Devastating. 8-)

Please next time a more difficult question, of course the only answer is recaptured and retortured. :P

Very interesting the medical crucifixion as well. One of the problem of the crux is the boring stillness of the victim, so it should be doctors "movements" adding time by time new pain: sponge with vinegar for drinking, cornu , heavy ball hanging from inside the cunt, bloody cuts treated with salt, crown of thorns with a lot of blood oozing, at the end taking off the woody feet rest and cornu ( if any ) and leave her hanging ( as we see in other CRY movies ).

Yes it's important the breathing, the abdome movements and its contraction for a real and erotic slowly succumbing.

I'm sure CRY is able to manage very really a terrific crucifixion.

I'm very happy you implemented my small hint about "wet sponge" to wake up CRY. :P
yyy02

Post by yyy02 »

skullchaser wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 7:30 am...The gutteral sounds and the tongue sticking out are all her. I hadn't even imagined that, nor put it in the script, but she did it perfectly...
I think you (and the Cruel World crew) have knocked it out of the park, at least with PreparingForSurgery3. The tongue thing I'm not a big fan of, but her head is thrown back, so it's not that noticeable.

Some big pluses for me:
1) CRY's breasts jiggle just a little when she does make small movements during the electrotorture, very sexy.
2) They cut in a little buzzing sound effect when she is being electro'ed, but just enough, so you have to listen for it.
3) She reacts to the electrified Wartenburg Wheel, (boobs move) again very sexy. Edit: BTW, this is the way I'd expect any human to react to a source of pain, to pull and/or jerk away from it.

CRY, reacting to the electrified Wartenburg Wheel.
CRY_PrepSurg_17.41j.jpg

And thanks again for that synopsis. Without that backstory, I probably wouldn't have been interested.
skullchaser

Post by skullchaser »

yyy02 wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:34 pm
skullchaser wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 7:30 am...The gutteral sounds and the tongue sticking out are all her. I hadn't even imagined that, nor put it in the script, but she did it perfectly...
I think you (and the Cruel World crew) have knocked it out of the park, at least with PreparingForSurgery3. The tongue thing I'm not a big fan of, but her head is thrown back, so it's not that noticeable.

Some big pluses for me:
1) CRY's breasts jiggle just a little when she does make small movements during the electrotorture, very sexy.
2) They cut in a little buzzing sound effect when she is being electro'ed, but just enough, so you have to listen for it.
3) She reacts to the electrified Wartenburg Wheel, (boobs move) again very sexy. Edit: BTW, this is the way I'd expect any human to react to a source of pain, to pull and/or jerk away from it.

CRY, reacting to the electrified Wartenburg Wheel.

CRY_PrepSurg_17.41j.jpg

And thanks again for that synopsis. Without that backstory, I probably wouldn't have been interested.
Thank you for the feedback! I really appreciate it. It lets me know what's working and what's not.

I also like how her breasts jiggle just a little, even when she's passed out with the nipple clamps attached (the scene where the hose is draining her; after she passes out and the Evil Assistant re-attaches the cables). You can see the wires swaying as she hangs spreadeagled on the blocks. For me, that's amazingly erotic and not something I'd planned. She's so peaceful, yet the clamps are biting into the dark meat of her breasts so beautifully. I should've cast her sooner!

Each of the actresses played the role a bit differently. CRY brought all of her experience to the piece, and inserted details I hadn't imagined. Anastasia has the best natural reaction to the improv dialogue during the exam (she should consider acting as a profession after college). Victoria had the best still photography but she didn't really get her character down until after the initial exam and electro, but she got there and played the part well enough to make it re-watchable.

Yeah, I really wish Alex had incorporated my video intro into each of the "Preparing for Surgery" films. Torture for torture's sake is fun, but it's better when you know the characters' motivations. The storyline is half the fun!
skullchaser

Post by skullchaser »

yyy02 wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:34 pm
If you're into electro, you'll want to pick up PfS2 as well, with Anastasia. She had a very believable electro-reaction performance. You won't be disappointed. I've been bitten by enough accidents around the house that her performance brought back painful memories of replacing a garbage disposal and repairing a wall plate. That said, PfS1 with Victoria would be a third place finisher for the electro scenes. To me, she sounded like a goose. That said, I did like the interplay between her and White Rose (Dr. Squalus) during the dramatic dialogue portions before she's executed.
skullchaser

Post by skullchaser »

Just got word that Alex finished filming my PfS3 movie with CRY returning to the role as victim, and he should have it to me this week. When I get the video, I'll make some quick stills.

The storyline:

CRY wakes up in the operating room. She rolls off the table and tries to walk, but is too weak from having her body fluids drained. Dr. Squalus, hearing her fall to the floor, comes in and finds her. Furious, Dr. Squalus has her Evil Assistant take CRY back to the experimentation room. She declares that CRY's feet will never touch a floor again!

With CRY back on the wood blocks, arms spread wide, Dr. Squalus tells the unfortunate girl that she must be punished for her little escape attempt. The doctor grabs the Wartenburg Wheel and goes to town on CRY's soles and toes, leaving CRY begging as she hangs from the bonds around her wrists while the Evil Assistant holds the ankle spreader bar up for the doctor to access the sensitive soles. After the wheel comes a baton, and CRY's feet are beaten. Then, the doctor decides that CRY hasn't suffered enough, so Dr. Squalus reaches for the blowtorch...

It won't light.

Dr. Squalus yells at the Evil Assistant. The Evil Assistant has no excuse for why it won't work. Frustrated, Dr. Squalus storms out of the room to get a working instrument, leaving CRY helplessly spread in front of the Evil Assistant. The Evil Assistant looks at her, imagining the possibilities he could have with her. CRY begs him to release her, but he's not interested. Then, she says that she will help him subdue Dr. Squalus, and then he can have all of the money for himself. The Evil Assistant agrees and leaves the room as CRY wonders where he's going.

From this point, I gave Alex a couple of options with the story, based on what he had in his studio and what he might think of doing creatively with the resources available to him. More later.
wulf

Post by wulf »

skullchaser wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 3:58 pm Just got word that Alex finished filming my PfS3 movie with CRY returning to the role as victim, and he should have it to me this week. When I get the video, I'll make some quick stills.

The storyline:

CRY wakes up in the operating room. She rolls off the table and tries to walk, but is too weak from having her body fluids drained. Dr. Squalus, hearing her fall to the floor, comes in and finds her. Furious, Dr. Squalus has her Evil Assistant take CRY back to the experimentation room. She declares that CRY's feet will never touch a floor again!

With CRY back on the wood blocks, arms spread wide, Dr. Squalus tells the unfortunate girl that she must be punished for her little escape attempt. The doctor grabs the Wartenburg Wheel and goes to town on CRY's soles and toes, leaving CRY begging as she hangs from the bonds around her wrists while the Evil Assistant holds the ankle spreader bar up for the doctor to access the sensitive soles. After the wheel comes a baton, and CRY's feet are beaten. Then, the doctor decides that CRY hasn't suffered enough, so Dr. Squalus reaches for the blowtorch...

It won't light.

Dr. Squalus yells at the Evil Assistant. The Evil Assistant has no excuse for why it won't work. Frustrated, Dr. Squalus storms out of the room to get a working instrument, leaving CRY helplessly spread in front of the Evil Assistant. The Evil Assistant looks at her, imagining the possibilities he could have with her. CRY begs him to release her, but he's not interested. Then, she says that she will help him subdue Dr. Squalus, and then he can have all of the money for himself. The Evil Assistant agrees and leaves the room as CRY wonders where he's going.

From this point, I gave Alex a couple of options with the story, based on what he had in his studio and what he might think of doing creatively with the resources available to him. More later.
I like it. You should be in the movie business.
Hmm............. 8-)

I guess you kind of are already. :mrgreen:

Seriously, you're coming up with some very good scenarios, and videos. Bravo Sir.
Slave Rule #1- No matter how bad the pain is, it can always get worse
skullchaser

Post by skullchaser »

wulf wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 12:16 am
I like it. You should be in the movie business.
Hmm............. 8-)

I guess you kind of are already. :mrgreen:

Seriously, you're coming up with some very good scenarios, and videos. Bravo Sir.
Yeah, I'm on the wrong end of the business tho. All it does is cost me money! :)

Anyway, I got the raw footage last night. Here are some screen shots from one of the tortures. CRY really does a good job selling it. I also have to give her credit for the extended suspension that this scene (and others) requires. The woman has strong shoulders!
Attachments
PrepForSurgery4-1.jpg
PrepForSurgery4-2.jpg
PrepForSurgery4-3.jpg
skullchaser

Post by skullchaser »

And some with the electric Wartenburg Wheel.
Attachments
PrepForSurgery4-18.jpg
PrepForSurgery4-19.jpg
PrepForSurgery4-20.jpg