New Cards Suggestions for Cards of Pain/Treasure Hunt Elitepain

MrOetker

Re: New Cards Suggestions for Cards of Pain/Treasure Hunt Elitepain

Post by MrOetker »

letvor wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 3:15 pm Sub gets - 50% strokes, and they are moved to the back. A girl is not tied up, and she must hold an egg in a spoon. If she drops an egg while punishment all remaining strokes will be multiplied by 3.

Example:
20 + pussy + Spoon card = 10 + back + an egg in a spoon.
If sub drops an egg at the 7th strike (6 successful) we will multiply the remaining strikes with 3 (3 x 4 = 12) and 12 strokes will be administered on the back without binding the sub.

Another idea, if the girl is tied up for a whipping, she should hold an egg in both hands. If she crushes an egg or drops an egg she should receive an extra punishment of 10 extra strikes of the whip. But first she gets a new egg to hold in her hand! Both hands should always contain an egg. If both eggs are crushed at the same time, she will get an full body whipping of 20 strokes.
(To make it more difficult, give the sub two eggs in every hand.)
Jimmy Evans

Post by Jimmy Evans »

Pedro wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 1:48 pm Face-slaps is already included among the cards, as Linda could tell about it... See COP RLD Linda

Yes i know i talk about future shoots....maybe you made others with face slapped?
Fakdanie

Post by Fakdanie »

Card : stand on a wooden square full of wooden spikes ( I mean as the famous INSEX tool used in many their movies ).

Card: tightly tied ankles. For stand up punishment.

These cards don't work for pussy whipping round....in the case player chooses another card or simply this card is ignored.
CyberVamp

Post by CyberVamp »

I and still pretty new to this forum and I apologize if my question and been posted before

is the complete list of cards available?
Pedro

Post by Pedro »

Jan must surely have it :)
Zioweb

Post by Zioweb »

Think about it like what if ever lyen get to play against Tatjana being domina. treasure hunt should be the game. No one has ever won treasure hunt yet. What if lyen can win that game. Because she has proved herself time to time, lost only 1 game against Tatjana in cop 3.
Pedro

Post by Pedro »

Lyen could either play COP RLD or The Treasure Hunt. I think I'd made her to choose.

Treasure Hunt has potential for the extremities. With great luck a player could walk out with minimal punishment, but on the other hand a very unlucky player can face hundreds of strokes within a round. The COP reloaded version features less extremities. With a good strategy a player can stay within safe limits. Under good strategy I mean accepting most first cards, and opt for a second draw only if the first card is extremely bad (needle into a sensitive body part, 3xALL, 2x ALL, RESET ALL etc) This way the player can avoid the accident of drawing a worse card than the previous one...
Fakdanie

Post by Fakdanie »

Pedro wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 7:53 pm Lyen could either play COP RLD or The Treasure Hunt. I think I'd made her to choose.

Treasure Hunt has potential for the extremities. With great luck a player could walk out with minimal punishment, but on the other hand a very unlucky player can face hundreds of strokes within a round. The COP reloaded version features less extremities. With a good strategy a player can stay within safe limits. Under good strategy I mean accepting most first cards, and opt for a second draw only if the first card is extremely bad (needle into a sensitive body part, 3xALL, 2x ALL, RESET ALL etc) This way the player can avoid the accident of drawing a worse card than the previous one...
TH game is fully depending on luck. No strategy is possible. The luckier wins and the unluckier loses.

CR allows more strategy but in many cases we saw a give up for impossible huge number of strokes.
( 3x, reset, etc ).

As I proposed other times it is enough to put a limit, very high, to the total game number of lashes.
It's a substantial difference between "very high" number of lashes, but bearable with physical and mental strength and courage, and a "killer number" which always switch off the game immediately.

Which are the disadvantages of that ?
Fakdanie

Post by Fakdanie »

Card: a pointed wooden stick on both sides to hold firmly between the thighs without dropping it. If it drops counting starts again. :roll: not working for pussy whipping :lol:
Pedro

Post by Pedro »

TH game is fully depending on luck
That was not true for the regular COP game either, where the allocation of the strokes and the sequence of the chosen body parts could make a big difference. With certain strategies you could have a better chance than with others. For example if you don't write 20-20-20-20-20 but different numbers, and you complete eg. 50 back in the first round that means in a possible second round with an unlucky ALL 3X card you get a tripple of a less amount than if you complete only 10 strokes in the first round.... That is just one possible strategy. (Also before the beginning of the game you could eliminate the card which you fear the most)

In COP RLD version you have even more room for strategy making, as you can draw a new card in case you are not happy with what you drew. (For ten extra strokes). If you use this feature without any thinking, you can easily end up drawing an even worse card then the first one.... And accoring to the rules you cannot draw a third card for a given round.... Still I think this game offers the most room for strategy making. Saying this game dependa fully on luck, suggests you don't really understand the rules.
As I proposed other times it is enough to put a limit, very high, to the total game number of lashes
If it was set very high, it would make no difference while setting low.would kill the game. I read every time you proposed it, I just don't like it that is why I haven't gotten back to it yet.