New Cards Suggestions for Cards of Pain/Treasure Hunt Elitepain

Bullwhiplover

Re: New Cards Suggestions for Cards of Pain/Treasure Hunt Elitepain

Post by Bullwhiplover »

Darktemplar wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:44 am +Pussy spreader, not painful but very embarrassing.
This in combinatie with the candle would also be painful
Last edited by Bullwhiplover on Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jan

Post by Jan »

I wrote already before the forum crashed. I am more into impact punishments only. I would like to extend the + strokes cards possibilities, like: "+20 strokes tits". The player that is reliefed that the tits round is over reveals in the buttocks round that further tits strokes are awaiting, or "+10 strokes pussy" or something like that. It should not be too difficult to have 2 poses for one round. I would also go for prison strap or tawse as a tool, like "+20 strokes tawse buttocks" or something like this. :twisted: :)
Jimmy Evans

Post by Jimmy Evans »

Pedro,
like many people I wish to see Lyen again who is so amazing girl.
but for that you need a slightly different script because she has already taken everything.

a duel with a girl of her level like Linda or Darcia even Amanda in several rounds

the girl with the most points take all the money

round 1: face slappings, each girl take 10 slaps and we continue until a girl asks to stop.
1point
round 2: bottom whipped by strap or multitail whip. each take 30 strokes and after we continue until one stop
2 points
round 3: breast whipping; 30 strokes and we continue until one stop
2 points
round 4: thighs whipped: 20 strokes and we continue until one stop.
2 points

round 5 the most important full body whipping: 60 strokes for each girl and we continue until one stop.
8 points.

it's interesting because even by losing several rounds the one who wins the last one can win the game and all the money.
it will be a great competition and different than your usual shoots.

to see Lyen in this kind of duel it will be great

Pedro, what do you think?
Pedro

Post by Pedro »

It's a modified Painful Duel.
Jimmy Evans

Post by Jimmy Evans »

Pedro wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 7:44 am It's a modified Painful Duel.
a little. But you can change the title to "Competition or Chalenge or Who is the strongest?
but do you think my script is a good idea?
Enduring

Post by Enduring »

Jimmy Evans wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:55 am Pedro,
like many people I wish to see Lyen again who is so amazing girl.
but for that you need a slightly different script because she has already taken everything.

a duel with a girl of her level like Linda or Darcia even Amanda in several rounds

the girl with the most points take all the money

round 1: face slappings, each girl take 10 slaps and we continue until a girl asks to stop.
1point
round 2: bottom whipped by strap or multitail whip. each take 30 strokes and after we continue until one stop
2 points
round 3: breast whipping; 30 strokes and we continue until one stop
2 points
round 4: thighs whipped: 20 strokes and we continue until one stop.
2 points

round 5 the most important full body whipping: 60 strokes for each girl and we continue until one stop.
8 points.

it's interesting because even by losing several rounds the one who wins the last one can win the game and all the money.
it will be a great competition and different than your usual shoots.

to see Lyen in this kind of duel it will be great

Pedro, what do you think?
With the cards? I think that's better! Two cards at random will be picked before every round, the sub will choose any one. There will be no reset, doms choice, switch, 3x, 3x all, 2x all cards.
/Endurance/
Enduring

Post by Enduring »

Pedro wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 12:31 pm
The sub will be sprayed with hot water vapor
The most water that can be used is like the saltwater spray you might have seen in three of our former movies already. Anything more than that would be a risk in the studio due to the electricity.

SO I am not sure what you mean when you write spreading the room with hot vapor... ?
Its like the following image,
Image suppose one is in the room, after every 2 minutes, large volume of mist or hot vapor will come out of this nozzle/sprayer and fill the room making the environment moist and uncomfortable. This will go on till the end of the round.
/Endurance/
Squatchballs

Post by Squatchballs »

@Enduring: the room would need a way to vent out all that steam when done. Also, you'd have to make sure the production crew filming everything won't have any adverse reaction to sweating and working in a very humid environment....and finally, making sure all the gear used during filming is ok for use in a very humid environment. Some electronics don't like moisture internally, heh.
deity17313

Post by deity17313 »

Maybe the contestants slap each other and the one who does not give up gets the points for that round, kinda like a duel format
Luci

Post by Luci »

deity17313 wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 5:24 am Maybe the contestants slap each other and the one who does not give up gets the points for that round, kinda like a duel format
Apart from Face slap add OTK - Spanking too, where the sub has to lay over Dom's lap and receive hard spankings. This would be a humiliating round.