Lomp recycling EP

Stev

Lomp recycling EP

Post by Stev »

Lomp seems to be recycling old EP films over on Graias. Is this with your permission, @Pedro? Obviously the site is not doing well.

The site actually started out with quite good content. I had a subscription for some time. However, as time went by, the quality dropped, which was reflected in less attractive girls. At this point, I canceled my subscription, but I still check in from time to time to see what's happening there. Most recently, it was noticeable that the promised weekly updates were no longer always kept. And now they seem to divide their shootings into shorter clips and extend the clips with old EP material, such as excerpts from Ring Of Pain - The Training.

For people who don't know the old EP movies this might be quite attractive, because the quality of these recordings exceeds that of the current Graias material.

But... is that ok? Does Lomp have the rights to the old EP films?
Pedro

Re: Lomp recycling EP

Post by Pedro »

According to our agreement: no. But still... we don't want him to starve... As long as he doesn't publish our latest films, we don't really care...
Stev

Post by Stev »

You are (too) good a person. I believe that life is generally better that way, but unfortunately, some people take advantage of a good attitude.
It would have been a decent style to at least ask for permission.
Steeltoiz

Post by Steeltoiz »

@Pedro. All things considered you are very generous with Lomp.
Pedro

Post by Pedro »

But I find it too generious to keep this thread as an "advertisement" for him on the top of the forum page with frequent new posts LOL...

So please post below here only if you want to support the old man.
TorNorth

Post by TorNorth »

I'd be happy to support the old man, lol. Apart from yourself he's probably the only other one producing really hardcore stuff right now that's not shot and edited like a 10 year old amateur.

But as others pointed out, his recent stuff has been really shitty.
klingsor

Post by klingsor »

But as others pointed out, his recent stuff has been really shitty.
[/quote]

It's really sad what crap Lomp has been producing lately.

I HOPE HE READSTHIS!

Because honestly, most of the users of this forum (me too) used to be fans of his works when he was still at Mood and elitepain.
Edukator

Post by Edukator »

I noticed that (too) many well know SM/BDSM/CP studios and producers had started recycling their old stuff and produces less and less new material (if not at all !). This trend has started with the Covid-related restrictions but now that we're (allmost) over it still continues, and Graias is no exception. Lack of new ideas, weariness, economical issues, ... I don't know, but it's the current situation. For some years now Graias (Lomp) productions gradually became a mixed bag where the best meets the worst (but more often the latter). His most recent productions (before starting recycling old EP material) were less than engaging with mostly unattractive (read: ugly) models. Maybe it's time for a break Dr. ?
Fortunately there is still some hope with the arrival of new studios (like Miss Belle) with fresh ideas on the scene...
Edukator

Post by Edukator »

Pedro wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 5:56 pm But I find it too generious to keep this thread as an "advertisement" for him on the top of the forum page with frequent new posts LOL...

NO supporting advertisement intended !
In the previous (pre-crash) Producer's board he made his own advertisment by regularly posting all his "new" movies here but without (unlike Pedro) ever communicating with other members. Looks he doesn't registered again in the reconstructed forum.
But (for some unknow reasons to me) Lomp was never very popular on these boards and I don't think there are much chances this will change in the future.
That being said, I think he produced some very good and unique movies in the past.
Panchiman

Post by Panchiman »

Edukator wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:30 pm
Pedro wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 5:56 pm But I find it too generious to keep this thread as an "advertisement" for him on the top of the forum page with frequent new posts LOL...

NO supporting advertisement intended !
In the previous (pre-crash) Producer's board he made his own advertisment by regularly posting all his "new" movies here but without (unlike Pedro) ever communicating with other members. Looks he doesn't registered again in the reconstructed forum.
But (for some unknow reasons to me) Lomp was never very popular on these boards and I don't think there are much chances this will change in the future.
That being said, I think he produced some very good and unique movies in the past.
I was going to save myself asking so as not to bother, but now that I read "pre-crash" the curiosity is too much. If it's not too daring, what happened between lomp and pedro / elitepain? I remembered that they work together and it was never clear to me when or why they separated.