Some of my favourites

yyy02

Re: Some of my favourites

Post by yyy02 »

yyy02 wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 2:45 pm...The color seems to have shifted a little in the process...
On viewing the original, the color in the gif seems to be okay, at least to these old eyes and on a laptop.

For those viewing on a large state of the art monitor, my apologies in advance, but working on old hardware, it's difficult to know. But, sad to say, any files coming from me will probably not appreciate in quality. Just sayin'. :shock:

Just don't zoom in and things will be fine. These are not the 'droids you're looking for... :lol:
wulf

Post by wulf »

yyy02 wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 5:52 pm
wulf wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 4:43 pm ... Where can I get a copy if I need it?
You can download the gif, for starters... Unsure if Agan Medon is available anywhere at the moment?
Well... duh. :roll:

I was distracted by cat claws in my leg when I typed that. That's my story, and I'm stickin to it.
Slave Rule #1- No matter how bad the pain is, it can always get worse
yyy02

Post by yyy02 »

dungeonwhip_nimuwhxMtw1tcovtxo1_j.jpg
Roberts_SS_ngse5y31a51tcovtxo1_1280.jpg
emma_wax02_sep11_edit.jpg

A mix of art and images from the web.

Credits:
1) Cecilia being whipped from InquisitionLive.com. This was a series of images that did not have an accompanying video? She also had a nice set of images on the rack that did not have a video. A real shame, as she was a hot victim.
2) Great Roberts "Nazi" image, an illustration accompanying a short story, IIRC.
3) Love this image and have been forwarding it over the years. A beautiful slender victim on a rack/torture bench, awaiting her fate. The fear on her face is captured beautifully in the mirror. Emma Haize (?) with gorgeous legs, for Dungeoncorp.
yyy02

Post by yyy02 »

Forcefed_DahliaSky_HT40-w_In.jpg
X-Cross_x2.jpg
candleflame1j.jpg

Credits:
1) Dahlia Sky for Kink, image is untouched. I love her bum-cleavage, and the nice profile of her legs and thighs. That she's spread and helpless, and her hands and feet are indicating distress. I can imagine the choking and gurgling sounds as the dildo is forced into her throat...
2) These two women bound to X-Crosses is sexy to me, and that there are two X-Crosses together...schwing! Original Cheyenne and Crystal Frost for Dungeoncorp. ;)
3) Revisiting this image, which was posted to the "defunct" Forum. Original Annie Cruz for Kink.