Burners

Paintings, Pictures, Manipulations, Drawings and all that jazz.

Moderator: Ralphus

petelobo

Burners

Post#1 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:45 am

I've always loved the use of cigarettes, cigars, soldering irons, lighters, etc. for more limited torture of a gimp. Hot irons are okay, immolation seems a waste to me. But the more focused pain of a focal burn is pretty cool. Here are some examples I've saved over the years. Love to see any others may wish to share.

img-1556602097.jpg
Using panties as handcuffs is kind of lame, but...

img-1569083007.jpg
A classic that still "lights my fire."

img-1485705428.jpg
Missing Arcas on the board. This girl is really "hot"

yyy02

Re: Burners

Post#2 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:03 pm

petelobo wrote:I've always loved the use of cigarettes, cigars, soldering irons, lighters, etc. for more limited torture of a gimp. Hot irons are okay, immolation seems a waste to me. But the more focused pain of a focal burn is pretty cool. Here are some examples I've saved over the years. Love to see any others may wish to share.

Same mindset. May be more limited, I call it focused. And besides, you can have more fun, as in prolonging the torture without the coarse damage inflicted by the other means. ;) Here are a few.

The first is an original by DungeonCorp, featuring Natalie Minx, modified in a couple of little ways:
mask_minx_bench33_e1ap.png

The second is sort of a "companion piece" to one that was posted earlier, though instead of a soldering iron, the torturer is using lit candle flames on Emily Addison's armpits:
mask emily_stand_37_oct10_candles_e5brows_InP.jpg

And the third is one grabbed from the web and edited to show a woman being tortured with a lit cigarette:
ciga020PI_e4smoke.jpg

wulf

Post#3 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:22 pm

I'm totally on the same page as you guys on that subject. I tend to go for tortures that don't mutilate and destroy the gimps beauty, or her ability to endure more pain. Red hot irons do just that IMO. Ugly, blackened wounds that used to be nipples don't do it for me. Would much rather see angry reddish brown, swollen and blistered breast tips in stead. Sore nips that can be tortured again, and again.
And thanks for the posts. Warms me up quite nicely. :D
Gimp fact of life #1; No matter how bad it is, it can and will, get worse.

theblacksite

Post#4 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:51 pm

Arcas does such great hot irons / heat torture scenes in his work. Gary Roberts is also good for it. Heat is one of my favorite torture methods, I still deeply miss a couple masochists I played with years ago who both loved being burned with lighters.

wulf wrote:I'm totally on the same page as you guys on that subject. I tend to go for tortures that don't mutilate and destroy the gimps beauty, or her ability to endure more pain. Red hot irons do just that IMO. Ugly, blackened wounds that used to be nipples don't do it for me. Would much rather see angry reddish brown, swollen and blistered breast tips in stead. Sore nips that can be tortured again, and again.
And thanks for the posts. Warms me up quite nicely. :D

Its somewhat easy to use heat effectively as a torture method while not leaving any serious or permanent damage. Cigarette burns last a while and scar easily but are small, and a lighter that's flicked on for a few seconds gets a surface hot enough to get a great squeal while still being relatively safe (or for more precise work, very briefly heat a stiff metal wire with the lighter instead to use as a pseudo-branding iron).
Attachments
DP12.jpg
DP4-6.jpg
BV2.PNG

petelobo

Post#5 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:04 pm

All right! Looks like we've got a hot topic here. A few more

Interrogation of a French bitch.jpg
The dark burns don't scar so often

img-1511218616.jpg
Artur, as usual, gets right to the heart of the matter

img-1582579051.jpg
Quoom

wulf

Post#6 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:00 am

petelobo wrote:All right! Looks like we've got a hot topic here. A few more

Interrogation of a French bitch.jpg

img-1511218616.jpg

img-1582579051.jpg

Yep. Takes the chill away from being so naked. :mrgreen:
Lovely post.
Gimp fact of life #1; No matter how bad it is, it can and will, get worse.

petelobo

Post#7 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:32 am

img-1487087588.jpg
Inquisiton Live--as usual, the pics promise more than the vids deliver

img-1487085730.jpg
I know nothing about this image except I like it

Hotpipe.jpg
Another hot pipe, reminiscent of the Roberts image

Ed2

Post#8 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:16 am

On the extreme end of the burning spectrum, but blowtorches seem fair game and these are two I only saw once by an artist I don't know. The first one would also fit nicely into my Anticipation thread. Those who have read any of my stories know I am fond of (and occasionally criticized for) the torturer's verbal exposition to the victim of what's about to happen to her.
Attachments
tumblr_oevo1uZAzO1tmuuryo1_1280.jpg
http://ralphus.net/thegimpforum/download/file.php?mode=view&id=5846
306360.jpg
http://ralphus.net/thegimpforum/download/file.php?mode=view&id=5845

mr bush

Post#9 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:52 pm

I love the thought of a proper lady, rich bitch, tied spread eagle and having her pubic hair burned and and pulled out.

lionrobe

Post#10 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:57 am

petelobo wrote:
img-1487087588.jpg

img-1487085730.jpg

Hotpipe.jpg

Hi, Pete, last is art by the canadian Salamander, he might be passed.

Return to “Art Contributions”