Caned on the trestle. (shot in 4K)

Promote your movies
Comment on movies

Moderator: Ralphus

Miss Belle

Caned on the trestle. (shot in 4K)

Post#1 » Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:34 pm

Ashtrestlecfs.jpg

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/121287/23468547/caned-on-the-trestle-shot-in-4k

Ash has been found guilty of perverting the course of justice and aiding and abetting a criminal, in lieu of a custodial sentence, Miss Belle the correctional officer has been appointed by the courts to administer 50 strokes of the cane. She is first caned with the smoked dragon, then with the prison reformatory and then with the Singapore prison cane.

Beautiful Ash is made to strip and then she receives a very severe caning from the correctional officer.

(Shot in 4K and exported in full HD)

hepi1

Re: Caned on the trestle. (shot in 4K)

Post#2 » Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:02 pm

Another very nice film. The nice thing about you is that the model is only allowed to stand on tiptoe during the punishment, this leads to wonderful twitches. The panties could have been cut with scissors and we would have had a great look at her pussy. Definitely a great film again. I hope Marie gets the same punishment without panties and a few more strokes. best regards

Miss Belle

Post#3 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:45 pm

Thanks for your comment, I'm glad that you liked it. I'm filming with Marie again soon, different furniture though. Marie will have no panties on. :-)

Ashtrestle888.jpg
Ashtrestle77.jpg

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/121287/23468547/caned-on-the-trestle-shot-in-4k

hepi1

Post#4 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:29 am

I'm really looking forward to your next film with Marie. so sexy and elegant when you swing the cane. and a big compliment also to the girls who are so brave while spanking their ass so gorgeous. it is always beautiful to see. best regards from germany cologne

Miss Belle

Post#5 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 1:07 am

I filmed with Marie this week. I also have another planned with her once she heals. :-) Thanks for your support.

hepi1

Post#6 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:00 pm

That pleases me very much. When does the film with Marie appear? how many blows did Marie get? do you have a preview picture?

Miss Belle

Post#7 » Sun Jul 05, 2020 8:14 am

I don't have a date for it yet but I hope soon. She took 50 with a Singapore prison cane, 6 with a plimsoll and a hand caning. Here is a picture of her healing bottom 2 days after the caning.
Attachments
20200705_130903.jpg

Jlive99

Post#8 » Mon Jul 06, 2020 1:21 am

Wow! Well done! Ms. Belle, you are a savage with the cane. I assume that you are quite pleased with your work. Ms. Marie will be slow to sit down for quite a while.

The Beast

Post#9 » Mon Jul 06, 2020 1:31 am

Good work. I want to see that girl when she should sit on her naked bottoms. Sad that this kind of experiences isn't shown in bdsm films. Great pleasure for real sadists.

hepi1

Post#10 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 1:53 am

That was probably very violent again. Marie's butt has a very nice color. I'm really looking forward to the film. Best wishes

Return to “Producer's Corner”