Nazis

Paintings, Pictures, Manipulations, Drawings and all that jazz.

Moderator: Ralphus

yyy02

Re: Nazis

Post#11 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:38 pm

newyellowperil wrote:
yyy02 wrote:A thread devoted to our boys (and girls) in grey and black (and trenchcoats).
The 2D image I got decades ago from the web

The image is from a book called "Nazi Doublecross" by the now retired Brian Tarsis

Thank you!

petelobo

Post#12 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:52 pm

Nazi time 3.jpg

yyy02

Post#13 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:15 am

@ petelobo, nice! Maybe the same artis as in post 7, #3? Style looks similar.

And more:
A gif:
nazielectro_njeln7iBOW1tcovtxo1_gif.gif
nazielectro_njeln7iBOW1tcovtxo1_gif.gif (1.97 MiB) Viewed 1035 times

And two images:
nazi_n966wpn2f71tcovtxo1_png.png

nazi_nipple_comp.png

Ve heff vays off making you talk!

petelobo

Post#14 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:35 am

The two images do look fairly similar, but I don't have artist information. Perhaps Lionrobe would know.

hozom451

Post#15 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:48 pm

Hello petelobo and yyy02. The artist name you are looking for is KristinF for the original post #7. She is a very talented artist who has created a lot of great work for years on sites like Renderotica and EroticIllusions. How do I know? The image is part of an unfinished commission that I purchased from her some years back. I am happy to see it show up here as it is a story about a female agent's capture by some modern-day "Fourth Reich" type Nazis.

I am in possession of some very large scale images with text that - if I can figure out how to make them the proper size - will look to add them to this thread. I had granted the artist permission to post the images on various sites years ago.

KristinF is a wonderful artist (and person) in my opinion and has done a number of erotic, horror, and some GIMP style comics in the past. She hasn't been too active of late in forums like DA, etc but I believe she may have moved on to more straight-forward erotic work recently.

theblacksite

Post#16 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:57 pm

I forget the name of the hentai artist that did this
Attachments
a973817884779d8349ccf5feb3631ef2.jpg

yyy02

Post#17 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:40 pm

hozom451 wrote:Hello petelobo and yyy02. The artist name you are looking for is KristinF for the original post #7. She is a very talented artist who has created a lot of great work for years on sites like Renderotica and EroticIllusions. How do I know? The image is part of an unfinished commission that I purchased from her some years back. I am happy to see it show up here as it is a story about a female agent's capture by some modern-day "Fourth Reich" type Nazis.

KristinF?

Oh hell yeah, one of, if not my favorite 3D artists. The only 3D artist with the inclination (and perhaps the software) to do breasts correctly (when in positions other than standing upright).

I have several of her works, purchased from Renderotica, and corresponded briefly with her. She's very nice, and as you know, one kinky lady. I'll post an image or two when the time has rolled over, as I'm already over my limit for picture posts.

Kristin F is the best, as long as you like your bodies realistic, and don't expect your art totally bloody and gory! There are other artists for that. ;)

And thanks for the info.

petelobo

Post#18 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:06 am

Thanks for the info on KristenF, Hozom. I enjoyed some of the Renderotica images whose links you posted as well.

nazi5.jpg
Another definition of the resistance

naz94.jpg
wishes she spoke german

nazi1.jpg
sharing information

pilgrim

Post#19 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:49 pm

The image in post 12 is one of mine from the late Visions of Darkness site.

petelobo

Post#20 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:11 am

nazi3.jpg
Got a luger, must be a nazi.

nazi6.jpg
OK, where do I sign up for the SS

nazi2.jpg
A nazi-ette with a cigarette; better for your health than actually smoking it.

Return to “Art Contributions”