Nazis

Paintings, Pictures, Manipulations, Drawings and all that jazz.

Moderator: Ralphus

yyy02

Nazis

Post#1 » Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:17 pm

A thread devoted to our boys (and girls) in grey and black (and trenchcoats).
The 2D image I got decades ago from the web. I believe the artist is "Wulf". Any relation, wulf?
bdsm_illus_1e.jpg

Naziatrocities2_epng.png

wulf

Re: Nazis

Post#2 » Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:57 pm

yyy02 wrote:A thread devoted to our boys (and girls) in grey and black (and trenchcoats).
The 2D image I got decades ago from the web. I believe the artist is "Wulf". Any relation, wulf?
bdsm_illus_1e.jpg

Naziatrocities2_epng.png

Afraid I cannot take credit for that one. But my screen name does have German origins. Namely a certain WW2 fighter plane used by the Luftwaffe. An interest from another part of my life. :)
Gimp fact of life #1; No matter how bad it is, it can and will, get worse.

yyy02

Post#3 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 4:05 pm

wulf wrote:But my screen name does have German origins. Namely a certain WW2 fighter plane used by the Luftwaffe. An interest from another part of my life. :)

Cool!! Just WWII or different eras as well? I am a combat aviation nut and like most eras. Am starting to rekindle some interest in WWI.

Have you read Dan Hampton's books? He's a former F-16 /Wild Weasel jockey. Terrific writer.

wulf

Post#4 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 5:44 pm

yyy02 wrote:
wulf wrote:But my screen name does have German origins. Namely a certain WW2 fighter plane used by the Luftwaffe. An interest from another part of my life. :)

Cool!! Just WWII or different eras as well? I am a combat aviation nut and like most eras. Am starting to rekindle some interest in WWI.

Have you read Dan Hampton's books? He's a former F-16 /Wild Weasel jockey. Terrific writer.

Check your Direct Messages.

petelobo

Post#5 » Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:15 am

Some nasty Nazi images from an unknown artist who did tons of excellent book covers back in the day

mr2.jpg

PCB117.jpg

TMPdra_1728732835.jpg

wulf

Post#6 » Sun Jun 28, 2020 2:01 pm

petelobo wrote:Some nasty Nazi images from an unknown artist who did tons of excellent book covers back in the day

mr2.jpg

PCB117.jpg

TMPdra_1728732835.jpg

Nice artwork. I love the position in No.1. Torturous by itself, and leaves the breasts exposed for even worse.

I actually recognize the bottom illustration. It was on the cover of a paperback novel I had long ago. Don't recall the name of it, though. Lovely work from whoever did it.

yyy02

Post#7 » Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:01 pm

petelobo wrote:Some nasty Nazi images from an unknown artist who did tons of excellent book covers back in the day

Nice, I'd never seen #2 before.

Here are a couple of gifs.
The first one may have come from Ed's Erotic Sadism blog:
Nazi_nd6wooEXKR1tcovtxo1_gif.gif
Nazi_nd6wooEXKR1tcovtxo1_gif.gif (63.57 KiB) Viewed 1680 times
Though I think it might have been more effective if the author had left the Nazi guys uneffected.

And the second is the gorgeous Maria Lease. Ralphus may have authored this one:
nazi_nfv3fgU9jy1tcovtxo1_gif.gif
nazi_nfv3fgU9jy1tcovtxo1_gif.gif (1.03 MiB) Viewed 1680 times

And an image, artist unknown, may have also come from Ed (Erotic Sadism):
nazi_nhazl8yEky1tcovtxo1_1280.jpg

wulf

Post#8 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:10 am

Love the bottom one. Compliments to whoever created it. Well done.

dede99

Post#9 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:43 am

nasty nazi images
Attachments
Nazi_2.jpg

newyellowperil

Post#10 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:42 am

yyy02 wrote:A thread devoted to our boys (and girls) in grey and black (and trenchcoats).
bdsm_illus_1e.jpg

The image is from a book called "Nazi Doublecross" by the now retired Brian Tarsis. All of the 30 illustrations are easily downloadable across the Internet, but the rest of the 175 pages of text are unavailable save for the rare times the actual book goes up for sale online.

You can find many other works by Tarsis for free on E-Hentai, but there are other books that have been "lost" so to speak.

Return to “Art Contributions”