Spanking Teen Jessica: Basement Bondage

Post your Movie Reviews in this area.
Or go to the Movie Review Database
http://ralphus.net/reviews/index.html

Moderator: Ralphus

LLL

Spanking Teen Jessica: Basement Bondage

Post#1 » Wed May 27, 2020 12:19 pm

Once again, I want to review a quite obscure little gem. Spanking Teen Jessica is a site that was active 12-15 years ago. At least I don't know of anything new produced by them since at least 12 years. Usually it were just spankings, well done probably, but not my thing exactly. On this rare occasion however they did it with the titular Jessica tied in a combination of crotchrope and strappado, so the GIMP factor was well above their usual average.

The clip, just shy of 15 minutes in duration, starts with Jessica, supposedly in the role of a boarding school student about to be disciplined, fully dressed. The principal (?) wastes no time and orders her to strip. Useless to say, bonus points here. The discerning sadist ORDERS the GIMP to strip, enjoying her psychological anguish, rather than tearing at her clothes as a brute.
vlc-2020-05-27-17h14m19s422.png

Jessica - by the way, a rather stunning physique here, did someone ever spot her on another site? - rapidly obeys. The principal moves in to restrain her.
vlc-2020-05-27-17h16m00s881.png

When the principal starts tying the rope, however, we sadly come to a moment that, to me, spoils the clip a bit. The rope ends up between her labia, and promptly Jessica abandons the arms-behind-back posture she was ordered to keep and adjusts the rope, putting it to the side in a more comfortable position. Now I have all due respect for the well being of BDSM models, but this scene should have been cut. I care not that much about the exact position of the rope, and in the side view (more about this later) it matters not at all. But her act here is going out of character. It shows she's really the one in control, deciding what goes and what not, and it spoils the suspension of disbelief. To make matters worse, a couple of minutes later she repeats exactly the same gesture when the rope once again slides uncomfortably.
vlc-2020-05-27-17h17m39s544.png

Jessica is thus tied in a sort of strappado/crotchrope combo. Theoretically a great idea: to ease the pain in her shoulders she has to endure more pain in her crotch and vice versa. Of course the actual tie-up is not very strict, however.The proper spanking is then started, and is shown from two angles. The first one gives us a nice view of Jessica's bottom and how it's reddened by the strokes. The second one - more appealing to me - gives us a nice side view of her predicament, allowing us to admire her pretty boobs and the reaction to the strokes on her face. A pity there was not a third camera showing her full frontal.

THE VERDICT: B+

I'm probably being too generous, but the luscious forms of Jessica and the originality - back then - of her predicament make up for a lot.

HOW COULD IT HAVE BEEN BETTER

Well, aside from the obvious things that would go well beyond the scope of the STJ site - we all would have loved to see Jessica in tighter bondage, struck with a whip rather than with a strap, even treated to electric shocks or cigarette burns (fake, of course) or forced to give a blowjob, but all that was clearly not going to happen - just clipping out those two brief moments I mentioned would have done much good. Ideally it was even an opportunity: the actress playing the principal should have screamed, ordered Jessica to immediately put the rope back where it was, maybe added a cliche like "this just earned you ten more strokes!". After that, camera switches off and they can put the rope where she's comfortable, but without spoiling the illusion.

PS possibly there is a limit of three images per post. Since I don't seem able to upload more, I'll add the remaining three separately.
Last edited by LLL on Thu May 28, 2020 6:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.

LLL

Re: Spanking Teen Jessica: Basement Bondage

Post#2 » Wed May 27, 2020 12:24 pm

vlc-2020-05-27-17h18m29s297.png
vlc-2020-05-27-17h18m51s800.png
vlc-2020-05-27-17h19m08s829.png

LLL

Post#3 » Wed May 27, 2020 12:25 pm

vlc-2020-05-27-17h19m39s739.png

jdog1985

Post#4 » Sat May 30, 2020 2:15 pm

Jessica was quite the cutie... Site was a part of the RealSpankings franchise, mostly corporal punishment, limited bondage, but some hot girls over the years.

LLL

Post#5 » Tue Jun 02, 2020 6:31 pm

jdog1985 wrote:Jessica was quite the cutie... Site was a part of the RealSpankings franchise, mostly corporal punishment, limited bondage, but some hot girls over the years.

I always find it strange she never - AFAIK - appeared elsewhere.

Pedro

Post#6 » Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:48 am

Realspanking network is a pioneer of the internet spanking studios from the early 2000s. They had two sites dedicated for individual models (other than the original realspankings site) Spankingteenjeessica and Spankingteenbrandi....

They had the cutest girl next door type models of the world - when I last time checked them this somehow seemed to change, most of the new models having large tattoos but I think their site always worth a check. They are good, and still standing- Most spanking studios of the pioneer era are closed for now.

This is Brandi...

LLL

Post#7 » Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:57 pm

Pedro wrote:Realspanking network is a pioneer of the internet spanking studios from the early 2000s. They had two sites dedicated for individual models (other than the original realspankings site) Spankingteenjeessica and Spankingteenbrandi....

They had the cutest girl next door type models of the world - when I last time checked them this somehow seemed to change, most of the new models having large tattoos but I think their site always worth a check. They are good, and still standing- Most spanking studios of the pioneer era are closed for now.

This is Brandi...

Since you took the time to answer here, Pedro, I would like to hear your opinion as a producer about what I wrote about those two moments in which Jessica spoils the suspension of disbelief by moving the rope and thereby showing she's actually in control. At least IMO sometimes those little details to a lot to enhance or spoil the viewing experience.

Pedro

Post#8 » Sat Jul 11, 2020 1:57 pm

Since you took the time to answer here, Pedro, I would like to hear your opinion as a producer about what I wrote about those two moments in which Jessica spoils the suspension of disbelief by moving the rope and thereby showing she's actually in control

Not as a producer, but as a VIEWER I found those moments killing the whole scene. (generally speaking)

I was frequent subscriber of many realspanking network sites, and I have tons of their great clips, but I am not sure whether I could find this one to actually check to see how much it kills the atmosphere.

But generally speaking a bad moment is enough for me to see that the sub is in control and then I am not interested in the clip any more... (I need to mention that I don't recall too many of such moments at the RS network, most girls seemed to be obedient enough, no matter how big pain, they always seemed to take it)

In this particular case (without actually watching it) I suspect another possibility, what if she just did it because she thought it would look better? Let's see the positive side of things :)

LLL

Post#9 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:56 am

Pedro wrote:
Since you took the time to answer here, Pedro, I would like to hear your opinion as a producer about what I wrote about those two moments in which Jessica spoils the suspension of disbelief by moving the rope and thereby showing she's actually in control

Not as a producer, but as a VIEWER I found those moments killing the whole scene. (generally speaking)

I was frequent subscriber of many realspanking network sites, and I have tons of their great clips, but I am not sure whether I could find this one to actually check to see how much it kills the atmosphere.

But generally speaking a bad moment is enough for me to see that the sub is in control and then I am not interested in the clip any more... (I need to mention that I don't recall too many of such moments at the RS network, most girls seemed to be obedient enough, no matter how big pain, they always seemed to take it)

In this particular case (without actually watching it) I suspect another possibility, what if she just did it because she thought it would look better? Let's see the positive side of things :)

I get your meaning, but I don't think that's the case. Can't tell from experience, being a male and not sub-oriented, but I suspect a rope that's somewhat coarse AND somewhat taut INSIDE the labia is more irritating than when it's pushed to the side. So I don't really blame Jessica for displacing it - she probably acted on impulse removing an annoyance she had not fully foreseen - I blame the director. IMO he should have cut the scene or, better yet, gone the way I imagined and have the dom actress order Jessica to put it back immediately. In the subsequent spanking scenes, especially the side view one, you cant' really see the exact placing of the rope anyway, so she could have done al that with it placed where she's comfortable, but keeping the illusion for the spectator.

BTW, this is a bit connected with your productions with Ariel: as good as the whipping scenes with her on the receiving end are, what I still like most is that brief scene where she has to strip and kneel in front of Amanda who just defeated her. A pity she is, as far as I understand, totally unwilling to do further scenes where she has to humiliate herself rather than having to endure pain. A production where she - after losing again in a duel - has to strip and is then, say, put in a medieval pillory forcing her on the knees and told to "watch Amanda at work and learn" would be hot stuff even if Ariel doesn't get a single stroke... :twisted:

Return to “Movie Reviews”