Next ElitePain Movies

Promote your movies
Comment on movies

Moderator: Ralphus

Pedro

Re: Next ElitePain Movies

Post#311 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:20 pm

Tyrant - thank you again for your nice job on this digital version of Treasure Hunt. I don't see what you mean in finalizing the game, I think it is pretty final, at least we are planning on shooting the first game within a few days...

If you mean the cream or any other special card... well the special card are not final... any time we can add or remove. We can have as many special cards as we want, and we will randomly draw 9 out of them for every game.

To honor your nice work, I decided to remove this special card from the deck as a tribute for your work.

EeETuWKWkAM5xOd.jpg

frenchfrancky
When we can hope to see this revenge? At any case Amanda must take a lot of strokes this one.I wish she will take between 130-150! realistic?

Only God knows. If this is going to happen it will have the exact same rules as Ariel's game. In most cases in a COP game the number of strokes are 100 or more, I cannot predict anything, not even that it will eventually happen... Everybody cross the fingers and toes!

Charon

Post#312 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:08 pm

Pedro wrote:frenchfrancky
When we can hope to see this revenge? At any case Amanda must take a lot of strokes this one.I wish she will take between 130-150! realistic?

Only God knows. If this is going to happen it will have the exact same rules as Ariel's game. In most cases in a COP game the number of strokes are 100 or more, I cannot predict anything, not even that it will eventually happen... Everybody cross the fingers and toes!

We did and we will Pedro. Thanks for your efforts. :)

frenchfrancky

Post#313 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:44 pm

pedro. how can you convince her to make the revenge? only money or she is afraid to be severely whipped by Ariel? if it is money maybe its possible to participate? good idea?

Pedro

Post#314 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:09 pm

Definitely NOT ONLY the money. She freaked out reading that a lot of people called her coward here and in emails. Of course, money counts, but money is not EVERYTHING for her...

Tyrant

Post#315 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:49 pm

Pedro wrote:Tyrant - thank you again for your nice job on this digital version of Treasure Hunt. I don't see what you mean in finalizing the game, I think it is pretty final, at least we are planning on shooting the first game within a few days...

If you mean the cream or any other special card... well the special card are not final... any time we can add or remove. We can have as many special cards as we want, and we will randomly draw 9 out of them for every game.

To honor your nice work, I decided to remove this special card from the deck as a tribute for your work.

EeETuWKWkAM5xOd.jpg

frenchfrancky

Deciding on final rules for soles and pussy halver as well as what all the current special cards are that will be added etc. - Information needed to bring the game up to its 'ready to play' state.

As for the image, it is clear that such a woman must be very interested in body modification due to the state of her ears, but I doubt that many here would be interested in such things as it's a very niche fetish. I do not personally care about it much one way or the other, but some piercings can be good in BDSM.

As for the hot muscle cream to pussy special card, there were several others in the thread who were also interested in such an idea, other than myself, it seemed like 5-6 others. So, it would appear that such a special card would cater to your audience quite nicely.

In any case, I am not interested to remove things from the game, but rather to add to. And since you have made a case of how easy it is to both add and remove special cards, then perhaps it would make sense to at least try out such a card? - Since you reserve the ability to easily remove it later if it doesn't work out.

Jan

Post#316 » Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:19 am

we are planning on shooting the first game within a few days...

Who will play?

frenchfrancky

Post#317 » Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:34 am

Pedro i do not think coward is the good word i am almost sure she will give to Ariel a revenge liké Cleo soon. I hope.so

For Linda i hope she come back very soon.i have not Seen special mesures but i was astonished by her in Cop2.first time to sera a girl get 90 strokes in row and if you wanted To let her more time she wad reday to tale 45 more...this girl Can tale in total 200 and more in a shoot but to sera her get 130-140 in row and push her limites will be fantadtic but maybe in Special Measures? How many strokes in this shoot ?
Really keep this girl i really think you Can push her far very far. Which problem with Linda and Darcia ?

squatchballs

Post#318 » Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:37 am

Question for Pedro: do you any plans to do any future shoots with a model named Elin Flame? She did a few Graias and casting shoots in the past.
"I drank what?"-Socrates, last words

Charon

Post#319 » Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:29 pm

Pedro wrote:Definitely NOT ONLY the money. She freaked out reading that a lot of people called her coward here and in emails. Of course, money counts, but money is not EVERYTHING for her...

May be we can send more e-mails if you think it provokes and convince her Pedro? :)

deity17313

Post#320 » Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:06 pm

I still think coward is the correct word on how she ran away from a challenge along with Amanda's facial expressions In cop 6. And looking forward to future tapings Pedro. Wondering how the taping In a couple days will pan out.

Return to “Producer's Corner”