Next ElitePain Movies

Promote your movies
Comment on movies

Moderator: Ralphus

deity17313

Re: Next ElitePain Movies

Post#301 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:50 pm

The hand cream is a interestin out of the box idea.

Pedro

Post#302 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:46 pm

So there's no difference between suspension and upsidedown suspension, they are the same card?

Those are different cards. In case a backwhipping suspension we would not put the player upside down. But in case of a pussy whipping suspension is easier upside down. In most cases (breast, back, thighs bottom, belly) the suspension would not involve any upside down placement, while in case of a thigh whipping I can imagine that the upside down is not a complete suspension...

My goal is to play the game with a price of $2000 to be collected.

I agree with that. HOWEVER!!!! When only one treasure chest is missing to get $5000 instead of $2000 I bet you would go on searching....

----------
Today I had a very important talk to Amanda. :o

Jan

Post#303 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:22 pm

Today I had a very important talk to Amanda. :o

I hope with the correct result then!! Oh Pedro, this is hinting at very exciting news.
It is crossing-fingers time again. :)
Have you already decided on release date of COP Yasmine? This weekend? Next weekend?

Pedro

Post#304 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:40 pm

This weekend was never among the plans. I am unsure about the 9th or 16th Sunday. Most likely depends on how many shootings will have on the next week. if more than one, then the 16th Aug release is much more likely.

Tyrant

Post#305 » Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:25 am

squatchballs wrote:And yes, the punishment does creep up on them. Just did a scene last night and my partner kept saying "wtf? wtf? wtf? WTF??!!" as things got interesting. Her first time experiencing a singletail plus caning and I figured she needed a distraction. The plug wasn't enough, heh.

:lol:

Pedro wrote:
count backwards + gag

That is a really good question. (and there might be some strange coincidences too, which will need ad hoc solutions) In this case the player should do her best to articulate the numbers from behind the gag as good as she can, and hope that the domina hears what she wants to say... Any better solution?

I think that's a good idea, I like this approach. Could add some fear to the gag for the subs beyond it being simply decorative.

I could imagine a Domina saying lines like this: 'Could you speak more clearly? I couldn't understand that last one... I'll have to repeat the stroke!'

Stev wrote:
Tyrant wrote:Updated game again and fixed a couple things

Really cool. :!: :!: :!:

One question. My goal is to play the game with a price of $2000 to be collected. I could well imagine that this is what most girls are after. After I found enough treasures to get the $2000 I would like to quit. So I press the "Forfeit" button right after the next punishment. Then the game summary looks like this:

I could add this feature, although I'm back to working on some other projects at the moment. I might wait so see how things progress with the game and some decisions are finalized for the next update. Something like the muscle cream being added (which seems to be a very popular idea) would also encourage me to spend some more time on it.

Charon

Post#306 » Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:46 am

@Pedro how was your call Amanda? We are waiting fingers crossed for several days, our hands stroke with paralysis :D

frenchfrancky

Post#307 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:53 am

Pedro yes we want to know how the conversation went and if there is a hard revenge from Ariel to Amanda.I noticed even if Amanda cried quickly after few strokes she can take long and a lot and to see her to take a full body whipped given by Ariel will be terrific. I can image how hard and brutal Ariel will beat Amanda! A great great session
pedro can you tell me more

Pedro

Post#308 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:47 am

I don't wanna say anything while it is unsure... only that the lot of messages to Amanda made an impression on her. She was quite upset which is not necessarily bad in this case...

frenchfrancky

Post#309 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:56 am

Pedro. When we can hope to see this revenge? At any case Amanda must take a lot of strokes this one.I wish she will take between 130-150! realistic?

Jan

Post#310 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:29 pm

Pedro wrote:This weekend was never among the plans. I am unsure about the 9th or 16th Sunday. Most likely depends on how many shootings will have on the next week. if more than one, then the 16th Aug release is much more likely.

Thank you for replying, Pedro. This is a catch-22 situation then. Hoping for some exciting movie shootings at the cost of a delay for Cop Yasmine? Or hoping for an early release of Cop Yasmine at the cost of fewer shootings? Hmm, I think I can wait a further week then.. :-) Pedro, you have a mission! ;)

Return to “Producer's Corner”