ElitePain - Cards of Pain 10 - Luna

Promote your movies
Comment on movies

Moderator: Ralphus

Darkseid

Re: ElitePain - Cards of Pain 10 - Luna

Post#121 » Fri Dec 04, 2020 4:57 pm

The fact that is Amanda who whips Tatjana, does it means that Luna must receive the same punishment, but doubled?

Somguy

Post#122 » Fri Dec 04, 2020 5:04 pm

I wonder how wet Amanda got when she got to whip Tatjanas breasts.
Looked like Tatjanas nipples were the primary target, just like Amanda's big nipples were the target for Cloe in WOP

Pedro

Post#123 » Fri Dec 04, 2020 5:40 pm

Darkeeid I think you're referring to Yasmine who was punished because she was not willing even to give it a try. That is the only requirement. They are not trained dominas sonthey are not punished because they don't hit hard enough. Amanda simply took over whipping Tatjana because Luna's strokes were not hard enough.

Somguy, yes. One of the girls discovered a technique (and other started copying it) which literally cuts into the slkin of the nipple just at the areola. The trick is the very end of the whip hits the areola and after a few successfil strokes the skin breaks. It makes a very painful and slow hraling wound ... I asked them several times to avoid this ... as unnecesarry cruelty...

Big respect for Tattjana because she could get herself over this conglict and you will see in a future release a few month from now that she even put herself in a situation for Amanda bringing to herselfwe a severe punishment whipping as its consequemce. So it aeems this affair did not put their relationship to the same direction as with Ariel.

Pedro

Post#124 » Fri Dec 04, 2020 8:23 pm

That collar on Luna was probably a life saver... Darcia was not this lucky

skullchaser

Post#125 » Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:29 pm

Pedro wrote:That collar on Luna was probably a life saver... Darcia was not this lucky

LOL! Maybe all of the subs should wear a collar as a personal safety device!
Thomas Chaser

23altafagha

Post#126 » Sat Dec 05, 2020 2:49 am

This footage must be after tatjanas tit whipping, I guess she was looking so angry in this pic. I can see her anger in her eyes.

Pedro

Post#127 » Sat Dec 05, 2020 7:17 am

And her cried down make-up also tells... :)

Misha

Post#128 » Sat Dec 05, 2020 9:38 am

Pedro wrote:That collar on Luna was probably a life saver... Darcia was not this lucky

Lovely stuff here Pedro! I haven't been as excited about a release since the Zazie/Lucy days!

Franz

Post#129 » Sat Dec 05, 2020 12:04 pm

23altafagha wrote:This footage must be after tatjanas tit whipping, I guess she was looking so angry in this pic. I can see her anger in her eyes.

No wonder that she is angry, the bra rubs against the sore breasts. :evil: Everyone knows that wounds heal better on the air. Very unreasonable of her. Pedro please tell her that it is healthier and less painful to work topless after a breast whipping.

Misha

Post#130 » Sat Dec 05, 2020 8:15 pm

Ok folks. I had an epiphany last night. Ariel's doppleganger is....Gwen Stefani (obviously Ariel is sexier). Am I crazy/is this something that has already been mentioned before?

Return to “Producer's Corner”