Moderator: Ralphus

Somguy

Re: ElitePain - Cards of Pain 10 - Luna

Post#51 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:45 pm

Yes, PLEASE DO

Pedro

Post#52 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:05 pm

Well... if Darcia happened to offer her blood for our enjoyment it would be a waste not to show it. On the other hand I understand that for some of you it might be a turn off... Let me suggest this: Once we're approaching its release (probably Q3 2021) I will start a new thread as I do for each new release, please remind me to ask for a kind of poll to learn how many of you are offended (disgusted) by a bleeding clitoral hood, and how many not. We'll discuss possible solutions like alternate editing, etc... Please remind me about this when the time comes... It's just too early... I would surely forgot it by then...

Misha

Post#53 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:46 pm

Oh I will certainly remind!! Your negotiation skills are savvy Pedro. A true man of the people!!!

skullchaser

Post#54 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:11 am

Pedro wrote:Well... if Darcia happened to offer her blood for our enjoyment it would be a waste not to show it. On the other hand I understand that for some of you it might be a turn off... Let me suggest this: Once we're approaching its release (probably Q3 2021) I will start a new thread as I do for each new release, please remind me to ask for a kind of poll to learn how many of you are offended (disgusted) by a bleeding clitoral hood, and how many not. We'll discuss possible solutions like alternate editing, etc... Please remind me about this when the time comes... It's just too early... I would surely forgot it by then...

Her body, her blood. If she wants to sacrifice it for our pleasure, then who am I to refuse her offering?

I wouldn't go for blood intentionally, but if it happens, it happens. Just like any other sports injury.
Thomas Chaser

Pedro

Post#55 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 8:22 pm

Happy Thanksgiving for you American folks!

Every year there are a couple of customers emailing us a few days after we take off the Black Friday sales, that for some reason they are late, and whether they could somehow still purchase for half price... well our black Friday is actually a week long, but when it ends, it really ends and the 50% prices won't return within another year, I can guarantee that... so if you're into such deals, it is the best time for you.

All films and all memberships now for HALF PRICE, and the best is that the memberships will renew on half price too... I'm against this wasting... but my collegue Pablo is unstoppable when we talk about Black Friday... :)

squatchballs

Post#56 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:28 pm

skullchaser wrote:
Pedro wrote:Well... if Darcia happened to offer her blood for our enjoyment it would be a waste not to show it. On the other hand I understand that for some of you it might be a turn off... Let me suggest this: Once we're approaching its release (probably Q3 2021) I will start a new thread as I do for each new release, please remind me to ask for a kind of poll to learn how many of you are offended (disgusted) by a bleeding clitoral hood, and how many not. We'll discuss possible solutions like alternate editing, etc... Please remind me about this when the time comes... It's just too early... I would surely forgot it by then...

Her body, her blood. If she wants to sacrifice it for our pleasure, then who am I to refuse her offering?

I wouldn't go for blood intentionally, but if it happens, it happens. Just like any other sports injury.

Agreed. If it happens. It happens.

When all is said and done we can agree that we trust Pedro's decisions when it comes to editing and creating a quality production we'll all love and appreciate.
"I drank what?"-Socrates, last words

Misha

Post#57 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:52 am

Pedro wrote:Happy Thanksgiving for you American folks!

Every year there are a couple of customers emailing us a few days after we take off the Black Friday sales, that for some reason they are late, and whether they could somehow still purchase for half price... well our black Friday is actually a week long, but when it ends, it really ends and the 50% prices won't return within another year, I can guarantee that... so if you're into such deals, it is the best time for you.

All films and all memberships now for HALF PRICE, and the best is that the memberships will renew on half price too... I'm against this wasting... but my collegue Pablo is unstoppable when we talk about Black Friday... :)

Marvelous Pedro, she looks like she'll suffer beautifully!

Steeltoiz

Post#58 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:02 am

@Pedro

Luna looks like a great sub. From what I can see this might be her first ever round. She is handling the shock of the first few strokes very well.

Darkedo

Post#59 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:40 am

Pedro wrote:Yes... Tatjana whipping zazie is quite possible, since it already happened. To be released in 2021

Zazie whipping tatjana quite impossible...

That's quite wonderful.
Not interested on the reverse side, i just love to see Zazie on the sub side and Tatjana is quite a strict mistress. :roll:

Bullwhiplover

Post#60 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:12 pm

when will Cards of Pain 10 - Luna be released

Return to “Producer's Corner”