I'm still looking for this movie. someone knows ?

Contribute or visit the Database :
http://ralphus.net/database/whipindex.html

Moderator: Ralphus

Richardwhip

I'm still looking for this movie. someone knows ?

Post#1 » Sun Sep 27, 2020 1:35 pm

20200927_143302.png

Akhenaton

Re: I'm still looking for this movie. someone knows ?

Post#2 » Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:44 pm

Richardwhip wrote:
20200927_143302.png

« La Corriveau, play by Guy Cloutier, produced by Denise Verville and staged at the Théâtre Périscope [fr], Quebec, from 12 to 30 January 1993. It was reprised, adapted for television with the title La Corrivaux by the director Jean Salvy, with Anne Dorval in the title role, and broadcast on the Télévision Radio-Canada network in 1995. » (source Wikipedia)

I have been hoping for a long time that some Canadian members (or lurkers... why not?) of this forum recorded it on TV!

dryuya

Post#3 » Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:19 am

Akhenaton

Post#4 » Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:26 am

Thank you!
Anyway, I already have something similar: it is an enhancement of the original scene, which was one of the "unknowns" of the old Oslo's WSIMD site.

The reason why it appears that have been wrongly edited is that the woman, Marie-Josephte Corriveau, was condemned to receive 60 lashes in 3 sets of 20, plus to be branded with the letter "M", and then left to die in an iron gibbet.

Richardwhip

Post#5 » Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:20 am

Thank you very much, I had seen it in the oslo videos a long time ago. wsimd .. the quality was always bad and as badly edited ... maybe one day the full movie will be found to understand better .. thanks.

Return to “Whipping In Movies Database”