Richardwhip

Does anyone know what movie this is?

Post#1 » Sun Sep 27, 2020 1:29 pm

The attachment 20200927_142320.png is no longer available
20200927_142302.png
The attachment 20200927_142244.png is no longer available
20200927_142302.png

Akhenaton

Re: Does anyone know what movie this is?

Post#2 » Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:42 pm

Richardwhip wrote:
20200927_142320.png
20200927_142244.png
20200927_142244.png
20200927_142302.png

Same.
Krepostnaya S01E18

Ukranian series from last year: I already shared these scenes.

Charboy

Post#3 » Tue Sep 29, 2020 9:07 am

It's "Love in Chains". easy to find on YouTube

Klingsor

Post#4 » Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:44 am

But: This lovely blonde girl is not whipped. .... she is spared an annother women (the bad girl) gets the bullwhip. annoyingly her back is not bared!

at 9.15 min.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSl2XnG ... d&index=18

we have to wait until episode 25. there she is bullwhipped. unfortunately fully clothed, but she is whipped harder than the other girl
15 min

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POH1qty ... d&index=25
Klingsor

Gonzaullas

Post#5 » Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:43 am

This is a shame. The first girl is tied with bare back, but she is not whipped, and they whip the 2nd girl fully clothed!! Didn't the producers have money to create the whipping marks?? It is sad, because these could have been some of the greatest whipping scenes in mainstrean media.
BTW, I think that the brunette girl is actually whipped harder in the 1st scene than the blonde girl in the 2nd scene. The first scene is splitted and the whipping continues after a short pause. The girl receives at least 16 lashes.
Does someone know if there is available a version of these scenes with english subtitles? I would like to know why the brunette girl is punished

Klingsor

Post#6 » Thu Oct 01, 2020 6:32 am

Gonzaullas wrote:This is a shame. The first girl is tied with bare back, but she is not whipped, and they whip the 2nd girl fully clothed!! Didn't the producers have money to create the whipping marks?? It is sad, because these could have been some of the greatest whipping scenes in mainstrean media.
BTW, I think that the brunette girl is actually whipped harder in the 1st scene than the blonde girl in the 2nd scene. The first scene is splitted and the whipping continues after a short pause. The girl receives at least 16 lashes.
Does someone know if there is available a version of these scenes with english subtitles? I would like to know why the brunette girl is punished

You're right. It's strange. In the series there is also a flogging of a man. Of course, he is tied to the pole shirtless and gets about 2 dozen lashes with the bull whip. There is a lot of blood to see.

You can't even see blood seeping through the clothes of the blonde. Only for a brief moment can you see some blood shimmering through the blouse when the dark-haired woman is bullwhippedflogged.

But the scenes with the mistress who orders to whip the blonde woman are good. The lady seems to have a very sadistic character.
Last edited by Klingsor on Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Klingsor

Klingsor

Post#7 » Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:58 am

Gonzaullas wrote:This is a shame. The first girl is tied with bare back, but she is not whipped, and they whip the 2nd girl fully clothed!! Didn't the producers have money to create the whipping marks?? It is sad, because these could have been some of the greatest whipping scenes in mainstrean media.

Sorry I did not see the second part of the whipping. I must correct my post: the dark haired women ist whipped much more severe than the blonde. the last 5 lashes she gets from the master hinself. But she can take it better than the blonde.... great reaction!
Klingsor

Return to “Whipping In Movies Database”