someone knows ?

Contribute or visit the Database :
http://ralphus.net/database/whipindex.html

Moderator: Ralphus

Richardwhip

someone knows ?

Post#1 » Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:26 pm

http://www.punishmovies.com/movie4.html Someone knows what the movie is, I think it is in the box in the first row above and the last row on the right ... where there is a red jacket. English soldier seems ... does anyone know?

Akhenaton

Re: someone knows ?

Post#2 » Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:41 pm

Richardwhip wrote:http://www.punishmovies.com/movie4.html Someone knows what the movie is, I think it is in the box in the first row above and the last row on the right ... where there is a red jacket. English soldier seems ... does anyone know?

For many years it was an "unidentified french movie", but I discovered that is from "La Corriveau", play by Guy Cloutier, that was adapted for television with the title "La Corrivaux" directed by Jean Salvy, with Anne Dorval in the title role, and broadcasted on the Télévision Radio-Canada in 1995.

Unfortunately, this TV adaptation seems to be nowhere to be found...

Richardwhip

Post#3 » Wed Apr 29, 2020 4:56 am

Thank you very much Akhenaton. for many years I tried to know what novel it was and I never knew ... you really are a genius .. thanks

Akhenaton

Post#4 » Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:32 am

Richardwhip wrote:Thank you very much Akhenaton. for many years I tried to know what novel it was and I never knew ... you really are a genius .. thanks

You welcome!

But I'm not a genius: only an indefatigable hunter, who chases the preys even for years, and who learned to seek also very faint traces.

I begun in early '80ies, and now I have a powerful archive of scenes and knowledge.

Moreover, some voices in the database were written by me, inserted more than 20 years ago.

Richardwhip

Post#5 » Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:59 am

Thanks a lot . I'm from Argentina and I've been looking since I was a kid ... I got to buy almost all the videos from the old OSLO page ... (whipping in movies) apologies. I use the translator . thanks and regards ..

Akhenaton

Post#6 » Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:45 pm

Yeah, Oslo was a good friend.
Also I sent to him several scenes included in the latest compilations.

You know, I'm pretty sure he is reading us, in this forum, maybe like guest, maybe like member with another avatar: but I think the best way is to respect his privacy...

Richardwhip

Post#7 » Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:17 pm

Yeah right . I am sure he will be reading us. I loved his collection ... the only thing I could not get was a particular movie made by himself filming .. good hug.

Pedro

Post#8 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 12:32 am

This is another scene which tickles my fantasy... I would be so happy to find this film...

Akhenaton

Post#9 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 2:36 am

I don't remember well, but he made that film at the end, and after a while he closed the site.
I don't think anyone has it, only Oslo could share it, maybe as an anonymous guest of this forum ...

gimpfan

Post#10 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 12:58 pm

Does anybody have a download of this video available ? I had it once but lost it when my old computer died.

Return to “Whipping In Movies Database”