The Reckoning

Contribute or visit the Database :
http://ralphus.net/database/whipindex.html

Moderator: Ralphus

thr

The Reckoning

Post#1 » Sat Dec 19, 2020 5:33 am

It looks like there will be at least two whipping scenes in the Reckoning. The trailer is on DailyMotion and screenshots are on bloody-disgusting. It looks like there is lots of other torture as well.

Akhenaton

Re: The Reckoning

Post#2 » Sat Dec 19, 2020 10:04 am

thr wrote:It looks like there will be at least two whipping scenes in the Reckoning. The trailer is on DailyMotion and screenshots are on bloody-disgusting. It looks like there is lots of other torture as well.

Nice find, thanks.
It seems that isn't premiered yet, but I'm afraid that it will become soon an "hard to find" one...

amjadateh

Post#3 » Sun Dec 20, 2020 1:17 pm

Akhenaton wrote:
thr wrote:It looks like there will be at least two whipping scenes in the Reckoning. The trailer is on DailyMotion and screenshots are on bloody-disgusting. It looks like there is lots of other torture as well.

Nice find, thanks.
It seems that isn't premiered yet, but I'm afraid that it will become soon an "hard to find" one...

It will release in february 2021. I am waiting it.

amjadateh

Post#4 » Sun Dec 20, 2020 1:19 pm

amjadateh wrote:
Akhenaton wrote:

Nice find, thanks.

It will release in february 2021. I am waiting it.

There is also Akellare 2020, It released, but i could not find it can you help in this my friends. I think there are a lot witch torture scenes in it.

ZootieZootZoot

Post#5 » Sun Dec 20, 2020 5:27 pm

amjadateh wrote:There is also Akellare 2020, It released, but i could not find it can you help in this my friends. I think there are a lot witch torture scenes in it.

According to IMDB, Akellare (2020) is also released under the name Coven (2020). Using that name, I was able to find it in the usual places.

amjadateh

Post#6 » Mon Dec 21, 2020 3:21 pm

ZootieZootZoot wrote:
amjadateh wrote:There is also Akellare 2020, It released, but i could not find it can you help in this my friends. I think there are a lot witch torture scenes in it.

According to IMDB, Akellare (2020) is also released under the name Coven (2020). Using that name, I was able to find it in the usual places.

Thank you.

amjadateh

Post#7 » Mon Dec 21, 2020 4:15 pm

amjadateh wrote:
ZootieZootZoot wrote:

Thank you.
Can you give me a link.?

ZootieZootZoot

Post#8 » Tue Dec 22, 2020 9:35 am

amjadateh wrote:Can you give me a link.?

It turns out the the "Coven" movie that I found isn't the same one that you're looking for. There were two Coven movies released in 2020, and the one that is floating around is the wrong one.

The Beast

Post#9 » Thu Dec 24, 2020 2:27 am

I suppose the whole film could be interesting cause this actress (Charlotte Kirk) is very pretty and see her being tortured and flogged could be a great pleasure. Of course if they don't spoil these scenes.

https://www.hawtcelebs.com/wp-content/u ... 2018-6.jpg

Klingsor

Post#10 » Thu Dec 24, 2020 10:44 am

in this clip you can see that she has a bloody back from a recent whipping.....
https://www.moviebreak.de/stories/19646 ... ufgetaucht
Klingsor

Return to “Whipping In Movies Database”