http://ralphus.net/database/whipindex.html

Moderator: Ralphus

Richardwhip

Re: Many lashes ?

Post#11 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:06 am

Richardwhip

Post#12 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:08 am

Detention Girls - Yay! I finally got to see this so-so film with an excellent (and lengthy) whipping scene. Thanks J*** - you know who you are. Anyway, this thing is about a girl doing hard time for getting busted at a campus demonstration. At one point, another inmate splashes water on a guard and blames it on our poor heroine. She's taken to the basement, forced to strip, and tied with her arms spread wide. The warden comes down and whips her with a bullwhip for a very long time as she says things like "How do you like that?" and "I'll give you something to talk about!" Most of the whipping is shot from the front, which is actually good since the marks that we get to see on her back in one shot are completely unrealistic judging from the apparent severity of the lashing. The actresses reactions are among the best I've seen. While she's not a very good actress, she does a pretty good job during the whipping scene. After the whipping, she's taken down and is taken to the infirmary. The prison doctor rubs some salve on her welts, which by then have all but disappeared. Later in the movie, two other girls are paddled. And, towards the end, our heroine is beaten with a belt on her bottom by the prison doctor

Akhenaton

Post#13 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:21 am

dryuya wrote:
Akhenaton wrote:One of the longest whippings is that from "12 Years a Slave" (2013), and harshest too: 40 full strokes!

But the longest whipping in a mainstream movie maybe is that from "The Sarah Balabagan Story" (1997): a Filipino maid was condemned to death in Saudi Arabia, and then pardoned but not before a whipping of 100 strokes; anyway we see only some strokes given on fully clothed back.
This movie is in The Women section in database.

I have...or think I have the Sarah Balabagan scene. They count to 100 but dont even come close to showing them all. Not sure it's fair to count this as the longest due to that fact.

Here you can download the scene:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/eprlzgja0 ... y.zip/file
I have to give full credits to Oslo Netfetter for it: it was in one of his compilations.

Akhenaton

Post#14 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:36 am

Another interesting and long scene is from an (acted) documentary, not mainstream film: Ebony - the last years of the atlantic slave trade

Here the link:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/wdh6qi5k4 ... e.mp4/file

dryuya

Post#15 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:44 pm

Akhenaton wrote:
dryuya wrote:
Akhenaton wrote:One of the longest whippings is that from "12 Years a Slave" (2013), and harshest too: 40 full strokes!

But the longest whipping in a mainstream movie maybe is that from "The Sarah Balabagan Story" (1997): a Filipino maid was condemned to death in Saudi Arabia, and then pardoned but not before a whipping of 100 strokes; anyway we see only some strokes given on fully clothed back.

I have...or think I have the Sarah Balabagan scene. They count to 100 but dont even come close to showing them all. Not sure it's fair to count this as the longest due to that fact.

Here you can download the scene:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/eprlzgja0 ... y.zip/file
I have to give full credits to Oslo Netfetter for it: it was in one of his compilations.

Yep thanks for confirming for me! That's the same one I have but yours is better quality. Your uploads on the whole are actually just amazing in general and I'm not sure how you even find these sometimes!

This movie was kind of interesting because it apparently raised all sorts of hell in its country of origin and Muslims got pissed about it and have messed with its release over and over... as they are always doing really. Probably why it's so hard to find now.

Klingsor

Post#16 » Mon Jul 06, 2020 6:03 am

I could not find this scene!

Thanks very much!
Klingsor

Akhenaton

Post#17 » Mon Jul 06, 2020 6:58 am

Klingsor wrote:

I could not find this scene!

Thanks very much!

Which one?
I haven't attached the one from "12 years a slave", because it's easily found on the net, and the link of that from "The Sarah Balabagan Story" is in the post #13 above in this thread.

Klingsor

Post#18 » Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:14 am

I searched for Balabagan story.
I cannot access zippyshare, so I like your links to mediafire.
Klingsor

Akhenaton

Post#19 » Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:50 am

Klingsor wrote:I searched for Balabagan story.
I cannot access zippyshare, so I like your links to mediafire.

Oh... sorry, I misunderstood, but it's all clear now:
being in Italy Zippyshare is forbidden to me too, but I solved this problem using Tor Browser.

Klingsor

Post#20 » Thu Jul 09, 2020 11:33 am

Klingsor

Return to “Whipping In Movies Database”