No name site is gone?

Everything we need to tell you
Everything you need to know

Moderator: Ralphus

dmon

No name site is gone?

Post#1 » Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:18 pm

Hey guys,

I’ve noticed un-named forum posts are gone and although their store page is still up on deadsexyclips, they have nothing for sale anymore.

I hope everything is alright. I’ve bought several of their videos and it’s pretty good stuff. I’d be sad to see them go.

MAV

Re: Electric City is gone?

Post#2 » Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:34 pm

Hmm, their nicheclips store is also empty and their deviantart account was deactivated. I bought one of their videos but still think the content was shot in the 80s/90s.

La Reine Margot
Site Admin

Post#3 » Thu Dec 17, 2020 9:38 pm

There are copyright issues involved and this topic will be deleted shortly.

yyy02

Post#4 » Thu Dec 17, 2020 11:57 pm

Actually, would it be more informative to leave this thread up, and just say that there were copyright issues and their site was shut down?

youngslut98

Post#5 » Fri Dec 18, 2020 1:00 am

MAV wrote:Hmm, their nicheclips store is also empty and their deviantart account was deactivated. I bought one of their videos but still think the content was shot in the 80s/90s.

Doubt it.

The video aspect ratio is 16:9, the 'vhs' effects are too artificial-looking (you can actually see that its hd beyond the effects) and the sound quality is above 80s/90s standard.

Hope they return, all those videos lost in the ether kinda sucks.

MAV

Post#6 » Fri Dec 18, 2020 3:39 am

youngslut98 wrote:
MAV wrote:Hmm, their nicheclips store is also empty and their deviantart account was deactivated. I bought one of their videos but still think the content was shot in the 80s/90s.

Doubt it.

The video aspect ratio is 16:9, the 'vhs' effects are too artificial-looking (you can actually see that its hd beyond the effects) and the sound quality is above 80s/90s standard.

Hope they return, all those videos lost in the ether kinda sucks.

I think old 4:3 footage can be redone in 16:9. The girls' bodies made me think the content was shot many years back also, but perhaps we'll never know.

Tx for the notice also Reine.

frog

Post#7 » Fri Dec 18, 2020 9:46 am

dmon wrote:Hey guys,

I’ve noticed un un-name’s forum posts are gone and although their store page is still up on deadsexyclips, they have nothing for sale anymore.

I hope everything is alright. I’ve bought several of their videos and it’s pretty good stuff. I’d be sad to see them go.
Bad news.

La Reine Margot
Site Admin

About the will go nameless site.

Post#8 » Fri Dec 18, 2020 10:01 am

As some have noticed, one Thread/Topic that was becoming a regular in the Producer's Corner has been deleted along with all of its posts.

I cannot name the deleted Thread because of some serious issues involved with it. It was not my decision or anyone's in the Admin here. It was requested by the unnamed party. It has to do with internal disputes of said party, at least that's what was expressed to me.

I will appreciated if the name of that mentioned party goes unsaid. As a matter of fact, the discussion about it should be closed.

I will move recent posts to this thread.

Thank you all for your understanding.

dmon

Re: About the will go nameless site.

Post#9 » Fri Dec 18, 2020 4:32 pm

La Reine Margot wrote:As some have noticed, one Thread/Topic that was becoming a regular in the Producer's Corner has been deleted along with all of its posts.

I cannot name the deleted Thread because of some serious issues involved with it. It was not my decision or anyone's in the Admin here. It was requested by the unnamed party. It has to do with internal disputes of said party, at least that's what was expressed to me.

I will appreciated if the name of that mentioned party goes unsaid. As a matter of fact, the discussion about it should be closed.

I will move recent posts to this thread.

Thank you all for your understanding.

Very well. Thanks for the heads up.

It’s an unfortunate situation.

La Reine Margot
Site Admin

Electric City Productions is back!

Post#10 » Tue Dec 29, 2020 10:47 am

Just a note to let you all now that the Electric City Productions issues have been resolved and they are back.

Return to “Breaking News”