Welcome to The New Look

Everything we need to tell you
Everything you need to know

Moderator: Ralphus

Jan

Re: Welcome to The New Look

Post#21 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:18 am

What I do not understand is, in some threads it is possible to post a "quick reply" in others not. Why the difference? If you post a "quick reply" you see the statements above. Quoting thus is easier. If you click on the "Full Editor & Preview" button though, once again the above statements disappear. Quoting then is at least awkward. Can you fix this? Thank you very much for your efforts!

La Reine Margot
Site Admin

Post#22 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:44 am

Jan wrote:What I do not understand is, in some threads it is possible to post a "quick reply" in others not. Why the difference? If you post a "quick reply" you see the statements above. Quoting thus is easier. If you click on the "Full Editor & Preview" button though, once again the above statements disappear. Quoting then is at least awkward. Can you fix this? Thank you very much for your efforts!

Thank you for bringing this issue to my attention. It was very complicated to set up the site, with all those little and big details. I guess I didn't check the settings for each forum/category carefully. I'm checking them all.

When you go to "Full Editor & Preview" the latest posts are right below the reply window, you can check the quote symbol on top of any of the posts, which can can scroll down. When you check the quote, appears in your reply.

Cheers

Jan

Post#23 » Fri May 01, 2020 2:35 am

Thank you for replying.

When you go to "Full Editor & Preview" the latest posts are right below the reply window...

That is the trick. The reply window is below the former statements. When I click the "Full Editor & Preview" it changes to being above the former statements. For me thus the former statements disappeared, because I only looked above the reply window. I should have scrolled down. Thank you!

Rack 'Em Up

Post#24 » Tue May 05, 2020 12:57 am

Wow...I was unable to be here for a while, then I come back to something completely different. Kudos to everyone for the hard work on the new site. I am finding it easy to navigate, as I am a member of a similar discussion board of a slightly different topic. It's great to be back! (And shame, shame, shame on the hacker. :evil: )

Miss Belle

Post#25 » Fri May 08, 2020 8:23 am

@La Reine Margot I wonder if it would be possible to enter HTML at some point?

cropped (37).jpg

ellie2

Post#26 » Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:43 am

I am not a fan of the new look. It seems to me the site is signficantly less than what it was before. Major differences: posts are divided by folders, and dialogue within a folder seems to be posted by those with less insite. I suspect many were lost in the shuffle between sites somehow.

Steeltoiz

Post#27 » Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:08 pm

I enjoy the new look! Catagories make things easy to find and over-all it is a vast improvement.

Return to “Breaking News”