Military punishment: Prisoner 369963 and 888111

Promote your movies
Comment on movies

Moderator: Ralphus

Miss Belle

Military punishment: Prisoner 369963 and 888111

Post#1 » Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:41 am

This custom film is in the process of being edited. Gemma and Marie received 50 strokes each with Singapore prison canes. The picture where they were smiling was between takes.
prisonnov1.jpg
prisonsmiles nov.jpg
20201116_170403.jpg
Last edited by Miss Belle on Thu Dec 10, 2020 6:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pedro

Re: My latest film.

Post#2 » Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:45 am

I was wondering where have you been lately? Nice!

Miss Belle

Post#3 » Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:56 am

Pedro wrote:I was wondering where have you been lately? Nice!

Hi Pedro, thanks. I'm a lurker, I am always having a look at the producer section and occasionally the other sections. I love your work. :-)

skullchaser

Post#4 » Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:37 pm

I really like this setting you're using. Looks like an authentic prison/dungeon. Could pass for a medieval setting as well. How easy/often do you think you'll have access to it for other films? I see beams overhead; is it possible to do a standing spreadeagle pose or is the clearance too low?
Thomas Chaser

Miss Belle

Post#5 » Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:28 am

skullchaser wrote:I really like this setting you're using. Looks like an authentic prison/dungeon. Could pass for a medieval setting as well. How easy/often do you think you'll have access to it for other films? I see beams overhead; is it possible to do a standing spreadeagle pose or is the clearance too low?

Hello, I should hopefully have access to it in a few weeks and for the time being. It's a bit of a journey to get to it and needs van hire to bring all my film kit and equipment.

I think that it would be possible to do that sort of pose.
prisonnov3.jpg
prisonnov2.jpg
20201116_162529.jpg

skullchaser

Post#6 » Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:41 am

Miss Belle wrote:
skullchaser wrote:I really like this setting you're using. Looks like an authentic prison/dungeon. Could pass for a medieval setting as well. How easy/often do you think you'll have access to it for other films? I see beams overhead; is it possible to do a standing spreadeagle pose or is the clearance too low?

Hello, I should hopefully have access to it in a few weeks and for the time being. It's a bit of a journey to get to it and needs van hire to bring all my film kit and equipment.

That's good to know! If you accept custom scripts, I may have some ideas for a movie. Please message me rates. Right now I'm working on two projects with Cruel World, but we're running into PayPal issues on his end. Apparently his business was a little too good and PayPal didn't like it. So, I'm shopping for alternatives. Your new set would make an interesting medieval dungeon to corral wayward women and ferret out witches.
Thomas Chaser

Miss Belle

Post#7 » Tue Nov 24, 2020 9:43 am

skullchaser wrote:
Miss Belle wrote:

That's good to know! If you accept custom scripts, I may have some ideas for a movie. Please message me rates. Right now I'm working on two projects with Cruel World, but we're running into PayPal issues on his end. Apparently his business was a little too good and PayPal didn't like it. So, I'm shopping for alternatives. Your new set would make an interesting medieval dungeon to corral wayward women and ferret out witches.

I'll send you a pm today. I do accept custom scripts.

Miss Belle

Post#10 » Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:27 pm

The prisoners are led out of their cells to face their punishment. 50 full force strokes with a heavy cane.

Return to “Producer's Corner”