ElitePain - Cards of Pain 10 - Luna

Promote your movies
Comment on movies

Moderator: Ralphus

Pedro

Re: ElitePain - Cards of Pain 10 - Luna

Post#61 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:55 pm

when will Cards of Pain 10 - Luna be released?

11th Dec 2020

23altafagha

Post#62 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:56 pm

After this release can we do a vest film of 2020. A contest by vote for all 12 films of this year

Pedro

Post#63 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:02 pm

Yes, we already have a plan for such a poll, Charon suggested it in the NEXT ELITEPAIN MOVIES thread, and I liked it a lot. I am collecting categories in that thread now, and after the last release of the year I am going to start a new thread for this event to close this year in such a nice way... I am really looking forward to it. I know which movie(s) sells the best, wondering whether the poll results will reflect it.

Misha

Post#64 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 5:57 pm

Pedro wrote:
when will Cards of Pain 10 - Luna be released?

11th Dec 2020

One day after Cyberpunk 2077. What an absolutely glorious week.

Jan

Post#65 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 6:51 pm

Pedro wrote:

Once again a nice clip, thank you!
Pedro, how do you rate the chances of a 2nd movie with Luna? Are you still in contact?

Pedro

Post#66 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:43 pm

the chances... around 5-10%... not very likely.

Pedro

Post#67 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:36 pm

I know this is Luna's film, and believe me she will have her share of pain, but my favorite scene is the beginning of Tatjana's switch round. She is still confident about herself, and she is mocking Amanda - even though she should know very well, that for a sub this is the worst strategy possible. Especially that Amanda basically likes Tatjana, even if she is now upset because Tatjana tried to trick her into this switch round (but failed) - If you think this affair ended their good relationship for good, I can tell you it did not. But right at this round Amanda is upset enough to cause significant pain and suffering to Tatjana... Girls are just so...

Jan

Post#68 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:09 pm

Pedro wrote:the chances... around 5-10%... not very likely.

What a pity. Just another question about chances, Pedro. Do you think you can invite Lyen once more? How is chances therefore?

Jan

Post#69 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:11 pm

Pedro wrote:I know this is Luna's film, and believe me she will have her share of pain, but my favorite scene is the beginning of Tatjana's switch round. She is still confident about herself, and she is mocking Amanda - even though she should know very well, that for a sub this is the worst strategy possible. Especially that Amanda basically likes Tatjana, even if she is now upset because Tatjana tried to trick her into this switch round (but failed) - If you think this affair ended their good relationship for good, I can tell you it did not. But right at this round Amanda is upset enough to cause significant pain and suffering to Tatjana... Girls are just so...

and once again: great clip! (Thumbs-up!!) :D

Judah

Post#70 » Sat Nov 28, 2020 12:43 am

Trickery and cheating during the game is the biggest insult and must be answered with the most brutal of punishment. How dare Tatjana try such insolence during the game. Pedro she must be punished. But not just on the switch card. She must be punished fully. She must be broken like Ariel and Darcia. Speaking of them. I love it when those two are punished. Darcia should have been punished more severely though. I dislike them so much that everytime they cry and beg its music to my ears. Next time Ariel and Darcia need to be broken further. As for Tatjana, she should be strung up by her wrists and broken until she cries rivers and cannot take no more. Pedro how about suspending the models by wrists for a short period while they are taking there whippings. Say like 5 out of the 20 should be suspended whippings or stretching them on the rack. I would love to see Tatjana's abs racked. We must see Tatjana punished further beyond the switch card. 2021 its time for Tatjiana to brutally suffer.

Return to “Producer's Corner”