ElitePain - Cards of Pain 10 - Luna

Promote your movies
Comment on movies

Moderator: Ralphus

Darkseid

Re: ElitePain - Cards of Pain 10 - Luna

Post#221 » Fri Jan 01, 2021 11:47 am

Time to collect the right caps and to write the "introduction" and my review is ready. Stay tuned.

Pedro

Post#222 » Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:25 pm

I'm eager to read it, just please don'T forget to drop a line here so, we get notified immediately. I check here several times a day, but since the reviews section is not that busy, sometimes I don'T check that for weeks.

Wellvyne

Post#223 » Sat Jan 02, 2021 12:54 pm

Pedro wrote:This is just another nice little BTS footage.. Tatjana can be so cute of she is not that serious... This was the last time she was the translator for the host on this day... after this round she was substituted to Amanda for obvious reasons :)

I'm absolutely loving these behind the scenes GIFs! It is really fun to see the girls acting natural.
The clip of Tatjana bound and waiting is AMAZING. You can see the anger, grim determination and fear all at once. Incredible.
I certainly hope for more clips like these in the future.
Thanks Pedro!

Pedro

Post#224 » Sun Jan 03, 2021 12:34 am

Wellvyne - Welcome to the forum!

Wellvyne

Post#225 » Sun Jan 03, 2021 2:00 am

Pedro wrote:Wellvyne - Welcome to the forum!

Thanks! I’m excited to be here.
Love the movies.

Darkseid

Post#226 » Sun Jan 03, 2021 10:16 am

firewhip

Post#227 » Tue Jan 05, 2021 9:07 am

I think there might be a loophole in cards of pain. I can't stop thinking about it.
For example, let's say I'm the producer of this show. The victim picks 5 cards, and most of the cards turn out to be good for the victim (switch, half, pass). I don't like it as the producer. I secretly change some of the cards with bad ones while the victim receives the first punishment (x2 all, dom's choice, +20).
How will you stop me from secretly chancing the cards?
The easiest way to prove is that you make her show the 5 cards she picked to the camera only. Then you can edit the proof to the last minutes of the video.

Pedro

Post#228 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:53 am

re: firewhip

Conspriation theories are hard to get rid of.

However if I want to answer this question seriously: During a shooting there are several people on the set all the times. It is very rare that there is nobody there only me around the "cards wall". So I'd have a very hard time if I wanted to change them. And still there'd be a chance of being caught by someone entering the room suddenly. The word would spread among the models, and nobody would ever want to play this game again with me.

If - however - we catch some of the girls trying to cheat this way, it has VERY SERIOUS CONSEQUENSES! More on this later... :)

maximusE

Post#229 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 5:53 am

Pedro wrote:re: firewhip

Conspriation theories are hard to get rid of.

However if I want to answer this question seriously: During a shooting there are several people on the set all the times. It is very rare that there is nobody there only me around the "cards wall". So I'd have a very hard time if I wanted to change them. And still there'd be a chance of being caught by someone entering the room suddenly. The word would spread among the models, and nobody would ever want to play this game again with me.

If - however - we catch some of the girls trying to cheat this way, it has VERY SERIOUS CONSEQUENSES! More on this later... :)

I remember you mentioning that Tatjana had to be punished for something, I'm thinking this is it :idea:

IT Tester

Post#230 » Sun Jan 31, 2021 1:19 pm

Well after watching CoP10 I was disappointed. The editing leaves alot to be desired, namely not viewing Tatjana take all the strikes at 30 mins onwards. I can't understand why the cuts kept going back to Luna, standing all afraid, yep I got she was afraid, I didn't need to see her in the same shot 20+ times. I got to see Amanda in action, great 2 shots of her welding the whip would have done, i don't need to see her talking, i can hear her. Why do we see the back and side of Tatjana's head so much, yes the side shot of her breasts in distress, ok fine her nipple is having a bad day.

Do me a favour,, re edit the video from 30 mins onwards with just the frontal view and 3/4 view of Tatjana getting whipped, i want to see every strike land and Tatjana's reaction, Simple

Return to “Producer's Corner”