ElitePain - Cards of Pain 10 - Luna

Promote your movies
Comment on movies

Moderator: Ralphus

Steeltoiz

Re: ElitePain - Cards of Pain 10 - Luna

Post#141 » Sun Dec 06, 2020 11:46 pm

I do not want to see dominas broken. They need to be as mean and cold-blooded as always. When they return to their regular dom roles they should do so with a healthy respect for the sub.

Pedro

Post#142 » Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:15 am

After this switch round of Tatjana and another occasion when we had to measure a severe punishment for a stupid mistake she committed, I don't think she will ever feel like wanting to participate in a full game...

Steeltoiz, who is your current favorite domina? I'd bet her name starts with A and is blonde :)

maximusE

Post#143 » Mon Dec 07, 2020 3:06 am

Pedro wrote:After this switch round of Tatjana and another occasion when we had to measure a severe punishment for a stupid mistake she committed, I don't think she will ever feel like wanting to participate in a full game...

Steeltoiz, who is your current favorite domina? I'd bet her name starts with A and is blonde :)

Now I'm interested, "severe" punishment... Stupid mistake... Hmmm, any more details ?

23altafagha

Post#144 » Mon Dec 07, 2020 3:48 am

Any more detail would be awesome but I think Pedro's gonna hold that detail for future.

squatchballs

Post#145 » Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:15 am

Judah wrote:Damn Tatjana,,,Quit acting like a bitch and take it.

Pedro - If ever there was a Domina needing to be stripped of her status and tortured till broken Tatjana is definitely the one. Doesn't feel good to experience the otherside does it. Dont let her do anything else on the this site or the others until she has fully submitted. Im not talking about your average whipping and torture. I mean whoever is going to torture Tatjana needs to go full force. I mean strip her, suspend her by the wrists and no holds bar whip the fuck out of her. I thought Ariel needed some retraining but Tatjana takes the prize.

Here is hoping that in 2021 we see Tatjana fully broken

Here's the deal about "breaking" a sub/play partner inscene.....whatever you break you'll have to fix later.

The reality is YOU will have to pick up the pieces afterwards and hope nothing is truly broken. Fantasy is great but reality means you have to be responsible for your partner's well-being.

If you are too focused in your pleasure and ignore your sub's safety and well-being during a scene...you'll soon find yourself alone with nobody willing to play with you.

One rule I've always told my play partners at the Citadel: "I will hurt you but I won't harm you". We BOTH have fun. I give her pain and pleasure. I break them only as far as they can go. I bring them to tears but afterwards I hold them, treat any bruises or wounds, and make sure there's no permanent damage done. A good Dom needs to care for his sub. This way, she'll want to play with you again.
"I drank what?"-Socrates, last words

Pedro

Post#146 » Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:39 am

I bring them to tears but afterwards I hold them, treat any bruises or wounds

I think I saw this happening only a very few times...

A good Dom needs to care for his sub. This way, she'll want to play with you again.

I generally agree with you if we talk about BTSM sessions generally when the dom and the sub gathers to live their own enjoyment. A shooting however is not the same thing. Especially the SUB (PLAYER) is not there for her enjoyment at all! She is there to win a decent amount of money.

Steeltoiz

Post#147 » Mon Dec 07, 2020 2:23 pm

maximusE wrote:
Pedro wrote:After this switch round of Tatjana and another occasion when we had to measure a severe punishment for a stupid mistake she committed, I don't think she will ever feel like wanting to participate in a full game...

Now I'm interested, "severe" punishment... Stupid mistake... Hmmm, any more details ?

My favorite is Ariel. Rough Domina and can take anything she herself she could give out. From what I have seen she does not whine and complain as a sub.
If I was in a fight I want Ariel on my side. She is tough as nails.

squatchballs

Post#148 » Mon Dec 07, 2020 3:01 pm

Pedro wrote:
I bring them to tears but afterwards I hold them, treat any bruises or wounds

I think I saw this happening only a very few times...

A good Dom needs to care for his sub. This way, she'll want to play with you again.

I generally agree with you if we talk about BTSM sessions generally when the dom and the sub gathers to live their own enjoyment. A shooting however is not the same thing. Especially the SUB (PLAYER) is not there for her enjoyment at all! She is there to win a decent amount of money.

I agree. When I was still active in the bdsm video scene the only time I ever saw aftercare from a Dom to his play partner/sub is when they knew each other personally. Otherwise it was business as usual.

And as for shooting being different from personal sessions I also agree. BDSM shoots aren't usually done in one take. There's a lot of interruptions to set up a different shot, fix lighting, etc. And yes, the main reason the player is there is to win, not enjoy herself. Totally different from personal scenes.

And yes, personal sessions/scenes are usually for mutual enjoyment or the sub needs to unwind from a stressful day/week....and instead of a massage they want to be tied naked and spread in a public dungeon and be flogged/whipped/humiliated until they squirt themselves unconscious. Heh, and who am I am to refuse them?
"I drank what?"-Socrates, last words

Franz

Post#149 » Mon Dec 07, 2020 3:12 pm

Steeltoiz wrote:
My favorite is Ariel. Rough Domina and can take anything she herself she could give out. From what I have seen she does not whine and complain as a sub.
If I was in a fight I want Ariel on my side. She is tough as nails.

Agree to 100% and her smile is amazing.

20.jpg

Whenever Ariel act as sub - I will cheer for her and hope that she wins. The harder her way, the more I wish and want that she win. If I only think about the last easter egg ... Rock it, Ariel rock this game.

21.jpg

Somguy

Post#150 » Mon Dec 07, 2020 4:15 pm

Deleted
Last edited by Somguy on Wed Dec 09, 2020 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Producer's Corner”