ElitePain - Cards of Pain 10 - Luna

Promote your movies
Comment on movies

Moderator: Ralphus

Pedro

Re: ElitePain - Cards of Pain 10 - Luna

Post#131 » Sat Dec 05, 2020 11:46 pm

While the most recent twitter clip shows that this round is not funny at all, rather among the most severe rounds of the year, this clip is still a candidate for the funniest moment of the year...

First I thought that history repeats itself, when Luna is calling Tatjana a whore... I see that Tatjana's head starts expanding... (she even looks out to Amanda because she doesn't believe to her own ears) but that Luna takes a smart twist... hilarious in its own way.... (This is an extended version of my yesterday post)

Unfortunately this is far away from the sound version, still Luna's face when she tries to make a correction is priceless...

For a shocking sound whipping, see out twitter!

Jlive99

Post#132 » Sun Dec 06, 2020 2:41 am

Luna has some lovely stripes on her back and thighs in this clip. I can't wait to see the whole video.

Jan

Post#133 » Sun Dec 06, 2020 3:06 am

Yeah, awesome again. And a high number to her back as well (as can be seen on twitter). It will be a pleasure to watch this.

maximusE

Post#134 » Sun Dec 06, 2020 3:12 am

Looks like she got a x2 or x3 all

Misha

Post#135 » Sun Dec 06, 2020 11:28 am

maximusE wrote:Looks like she got a x2 or x3 all

Excellent.

Kbrk

Post#136 » Sun Dec 06, 2020 11:51 am

maximusE wrote:Looks like she got a x2 or x3 all

If a x2 came out and then a x3, would x3 replace x2 or they be compounded to make a x6?

Imagine a 30 on the ass and 30 on the back suddenly become 60 on the ass (x2 card) and then a x3 comes out the next round to turn the back into 180.

Pedro

Post#137 » Sun Dec 06, 2020 1:08 pm

Theoretically: When a x2 ALL comes out then ALL REMAINING strokes are doubled up on the board. If then in a later round a 3x ALL comes out then ALL REMAINING rounds' strokes are tripled up. (that will actually 6x them compared to the initial state, but only those which are yet to be completed when the card is revealed)

More than half of the players (more precisely almost everybody) eliminate the 3x ALL card at the beginning.

Steeltoiz

Post#138 » Sun Dec 06, 2020 4:45 pm

Kbrk says: "Imagine a 30 on the ass and 30 on the back suddenly become 60 on the ass (x2 card) and then a x3 comes out the next round to turn the back into 180."

@Pedro might have to have a third domina on standing by and may be even an ambulance for the sub.

Misha

Post#139 » Sun Dec 06, 2020 6:50 pm

Steeltoiz wrote:Kbrk says: "Imagine a 30 on the ass and 30 on the back suddenly become 60 on the ass (x2 card) and then a x3 comes out the next round to turn the back into 180."

@Pedro might have to have a third domina on standing by and may be even an ambulance for the sub.

One can only hope.

Judah

Post#140 » Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:40 pm

Damn Tatjana,,,Quit acting like a bitch and take it.

Pedro - If ever there was a Domina needing to be stripped of her status and tortured till broken Tatjana is definitely the one. Doesn't feel good to experience the otherside does it. Dont let her do anything else on the this site or the others until she has fully submitted. Im not talking about your average whipping and torture. I mean whoever is going to torture Tatjana needs to go full force. I mean strip her, suspend her by the wrists and no holds bar whip the fuck out of her. I thought Ariel needed some retraining but Tatjana takes the prize.

Here is hoping that in 2021 we see Tatjana fully broken

Return to “Producer's Corner”