ElitePain - Cards of Pain 10 - Luna

Promote your movies
Comment on movies

Moderator: Ralphus

hornythumb

Re: ElitePain - Cards of Pain 10 - Luna

Post#101 » Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:18 am

I enjoy watching the sub undress herself for the beating to come. It's humiliating. Perhaps someday EP could do a nuwest throwback where the action and lights cause the execution room to get very warm. So the domina(s) need to remove their own clothing to stay comfortable. Everyone is nude by the end, with gimpy screaming from pain and the dominas panting from exertion. :lol: :oops: :x

Jan

Post#102 » Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:25 pm

The act of undressing seems to be very popular indeed here and I too am glad that Pedro shows it in the newer movies. As for doms changing to get "nude by the end", I would not be so keen on that. But I would love to see a topless dom now and then, like some did in the malesub movies. But I have learnt that unfortunately they like to reserve their modesty with wearing full clothes.

@Pedro:
I love the collar on Luna! Nice idea! It gives her the appearance of a real slave of former days (in addition to the colour of her skin). I hope this does not sound racist, because I am no racist at all. It simply looks great on her, especially on her, very authentic. I think it also has a humiliating touch. Should you ever manage to get one of the doms make another sub movie (Tatjana, Amanda, Ariel) it would be a perfect additional note, if you could make her also wear such a collar.

hornythumb

Post#103 » Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:32 pm

Jan, topless doms would be good. Many doms were topless or nude in the earlier EP films. I recall one hot scene where a gimp was about to be caned harshly, and then Kyra ran over and pulled down the top covering of a domina to expose her wonderful breasts --- hot scene. While speaking of nudity, I do not recall our old favorite Kyra ever exposing herself in any way. She was generally modestly dressed. If anyone has ever seen Kyra naked I would like to know about it.

Pedro

Post#104 » Thu Dec 03, 2020 4:11 pm

That was the most of her nude:

Steeltoiz

Post#105 » Thu Dec 03, 2020 6:30 pm

Kyra is a powerfully built woman. Perfect for either end of the whip or cane.

Pedro

Post#106 » Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:38 pm

Look at Luna's reaction - simply fucking priceless! But any mute clip from this round is just a shadow of those with sound. RIght now I am posting two clips on twitter for those who want not to see it but listen to the tormented cries of Tatjana... and no matter how much she suffers she keeps her defiance!!!

Last edited by Pedro on Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Misha

Post#107 » Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:51 pm

This has potential to be an all time great Pedro, can't wait!!!!

Steeltoiz

Post#108 » Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:18 pm

Tatjana is a dream as a sub!!

Roshan

Post#109 » Fri Dec 04, 2020 2:08 am

hornythumb wrote:I enjoy watching the sub undress herself for the beating to come. It's humiliating. Perhaps someday EP could do a nuwest throwback where the action and lights cause the execution room to get very warm. So the domina(s) need to remove their own clothing to stay comfortable. Everyone is nude by the end, with gimpy screaming from pain and the dominas panting from exertion. :lol: :oops: :x

I am also a big fan of embarrassing undressing moments. Undressing of Ariel was really good and I hoped something similar from amanda too. But I didn't get that. And I really hope Luna will undress infront of the camera in the coming movie.

Roshan

Post#110 » Fri Dec 04, 2020 2:12 am

There was a cute undressing moment of zazie from one her earlier casting shots. But pedro never posted anything more from that. :cry:

Dear pedro, it would be really nice if you can post short clips or photos from old casting videos/photos of some of our favourite subs. Especially girls like zazie, lyen etc... It will really make us happy.

Return to “Producer's Corner”