ElitePain - Cards of Pain 10 - Luna

Promote your movies
Comment on movies

Moderator: Ralphus

deity17313

Re: ElitePain - Cards of Pain 10 - Luna

Post#21 » Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:36 pm

Steeltoiz wrote:I thought Amanda may have been looking for Tatjana who was certainly very upset.

A tatjanas vs Amanda duel would be a great show

Misha

Post#22 » Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:04 am

Eager to see some clips of Luna!!

Roshan

Post#23 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:50 am

Misha wrote:Eager to see some clips of Luna!!

Me too

Bullwhiplover

Post#24 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:55 am

Roshan wrote:
Misha wrote:Eager to see some clips of Luna!!

Me too

and me too

Jan

Post#25 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:18 pm

He, Pedro: The demand is rising! We are getting impatient..
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=965&start=10#p16965

;)

Pedro

Post#26 » Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:00 pm

Still focusing on Tatjana... (though Luna's crotch is visible at the background) - The tension goes higher and higher as we approach the beginning of the switch round... still we only set up the lights and camera right now...

It must have been a very special time... the first time for her to stand there tied up knowing that in a few minutes she is facing the same torture she was dishing out so many times for other innocent girls... I wouldn't be in her place, I admit...

One note: it might look that her hand is tied very lose... however as you see, she is trying to pump blood into her hands... that rope is running also behind her wrists )even though that is barely visible due to the shadow), so actually that tying up happened to be very severe... this will have some significance later ....

Darkseid

Post#27 » Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:45 pm

Great body!!!

hornythumb

Post#28 » Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:41 pm

Great clip. Thanks

Somguy

Post#29 » Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:42 pm

Incredible athletic body.
Should have stripped her completely nude.
Just a fan boys dream

Pedro

Post#30 » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:27 pm

Due to a recent incident what happened in the studio I just cannot let Tatjana's sight go... even though there will be plenty to watch about Luna too in other rounds.... Just can't get enough of the sight when we first saw tears forming in Tatjana's eyes...
She still tries to act brave, but she cannot hide those large teardrops... She tries to keep her eyes closed, hoping those tears evaporate somehow, but in the end the open eyes revealed that she was not strong enough to hold back those tears...

note1: We have an agreement with the dominas that they accept the switch card, in exchange they don't have to take all clothes off during that round.
note2: Amanda and Tatjana gets around pretty well, this time however Tatjana tried to trick Luna in choosing Amanda for the switch round, translating for her to English like if Amanda was her only choice.

Return to “Producer's Corner”