ElitePain - Cards of Pain 10 - Luna

Promote your movies
Comment on movies

Moderator: Ralphus

Pedro

ElitePain - Cards of Pain 10 - Luna

Post#1 » Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:21 pm

This is just another nice little BTS footage.. Tatjana can be so cute of she is not that serious... This was the last time she was the translator for the host on this day... after this round she was substituted to Amanda for obvious reasons :)

Franz

Re: ElitePain - Cards of Pain 10 - Luna

Post#2 » Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:43 pm

Was she unhappy with her new stripe look? :mrgreen:

Steeltoiz

Post#3 » Tue Nov 10, 2020 8:11 pm

So this is the calm before the storm?

Is that Tatjana sharing a chuckle with the sub?

Pedro

Post#4 » Tue Nov 10, 2020 8:27 pm

Rather with Amanda. That day these were the last moments when Tatjana and Amanda were friends.

maximusE

Post#5 » Wed Nov 11, 2020 2:24 am

Awesome

Pedro

Post#6 » Wed Nov 11, 2020 4:55 am

I've just found another one from an earlier round, which won't make it into the final cut either, still you may find it interesting/funny to watch it here, to get a sense of how these divas behave when they are in a relaxed mood.

It seems I have really a lot of funny bts footages which you will find only here. Here's a third one when we'd already substituted Tatjana with Amanda as the translator:

deity17313

Post#7 » Wed Nov 11, 2020 6:25 am

Pedro wrote:I've just found another one from an earlier round, which won't make it into the final cut either, still you may find it interesting/funny to watch it here, to get a sense of how these divas behave when they are in a relaxed mood.

It seems I have really a lot of funny bts footages which you will find only here. Here's a third one when we'd already substituted Tatjana with Amanda as the translator:

Haha nice to see the staff letting loose

deity17313

Post#8 » Wed Nov 11, 2020 6:26 am

Pedro wrote:This is just another nice little BTS footage.. Tatjana can be so cute of she is not that serious... This was the last time she was the translator for the host on this day... after this round she was substituted to Amanda for obvious reasons :)

:) ;) ;) ;)

Franz

Post#9 » Wed Nov 11, 2020 10:09 am

Pedro wrote:I've just found another one from an earlier round, which won't make it into the final cut either, still you may find it interesting/funny to watch it here, to get a sense of how these divas behave when they are in a relaxed mood.

Your colleague should be more careful and not annoy Tatjana. He should know that she loves tearing balls off. Once they're gone, they're gone. :D

skullchaser

Post#10 » Wed Nov 11, 2020 11:28 am

These snips are great! It shows the personality of the doms. I think I am falling in love with Tatjana!
Thomas Chaser

Return to “Producer's Corner”