Sexiest elitepain girls

Promote your movies
Comment on movies

Moderator: Ralphus

Kbrk

Re: Sexiest elitepain girls

Post#71 » Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:43 am

Nessie was great. Not as sexy as Ariel but cuter. Shame she went with Lomp over Pedro, I’d love to see her in a COP or TH, she can take a lot.

Rupert_137

Post#72 » Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:31 pm

Kbrk wrote:Nessie was great. Not as sexy as Ariel but cuter. Shame she went with Lomp over Pedro, I’d love to see her in a COP or TH, she can take a lot.

Of course, Nessie and others left Pedro ... To be honest, I have to strongly advise every woman against joining Pedro 'games' as a sub. He makes good films, but his rules are completely unfair. Whether a young woman survives 'Cards of Pain' is more a question of luck than mental strength. He has downright 'devilish lucky cards' in his box, which make any success impossible! And if the poor girl gives up early, she won't get anything! It's like slavery, the victim has suffered and fought hard, but doesn't get a wage, only EP, Pedro and the Doms still earn their money with the films ... But the game is even dangerous for the dominas - look at Tatiana!

Example Luna (CoP 10): After the fourth round she gives up and her decision is completely sensible! Of course she was lucky to deliver the 40 lashes on her breasts to Tatjana, but in the end she should go into an extra round and Ariel as domina decides: +55 on the back. That was malicious on purpose, Luna would have received 110 lashes on her back in total, which of course is in no way reasonable. The 'game' is over! The one who was betrayed is Luna, who suffered in vain (with Dr. Lomp there was money for every round she went through, that was appropriate) and the viewers are also the stupid ones, who pay for the film and do not see an interesting continuation.
And Luna rightly decides that she will not come back ... which I find fundamentally regrettable!
Of course Ariel also knows that her choice means the end, but she can be happy because the money is now going to the dominas ... That shows me the unfair basic idea of ​​the whole 'game'. Of course Pedro, as the game master, must have made the decision at this point ... and he would have hopefully made Luna a fair offer - perhaps +10 on her pussy as a repetition of round one. I think Luna would have accepted that too ...

Sorry, I had to let go some of my displeasure here - a little on the edge of our subject 'sexiest girls'. But these rules certainly have an influence on which girls or women play in with Pedro.
Perhaps some people like unfair rules, I don't!

Roshan

Post#73 » Thu Jan 07, 2021 2:25 pm

Rupert_137 wrote:
Kbrk wrote:Nessie was great. Not as sexy as Ariel but cuter. Shame she went with Lomp over Pedro, I’d love to see her in a COP or TH, she can take a lot.

Of course, Nessie and others left Pedro ... To be honest, I have to strongly advise every woman against joining Pedro 'games' as a sub. He makes good films, but his rules are completely unfair. Whether a young woman survives 'Cards of Pain' is more a question of luck than mental strength. He has downright 'devilish lucky cards' in his box, which make any success impossible! And if the poor girl gives up early, she won't get anything! It's like slavery, the victim has suffered and fought hard, but doesn't get a wage, only EP, Pedro and the Doms still earn their money with the films ... But the game is even dangerous for the dominas - look at Tatiana!

Example Luna (CoP 10): After the fourth round she gives up and her decision is completely sensible! Of course she was lucky to deliver the 40 lashes on her breasts to Tatjana, but in the end she should go into an extra round and Ariel as domina decides: +55 on the back. That was malicious on purpose, Luna would have received 110 lashes on her back in total, which of course is in no way reasonable. The 'game' is over! The one who was betrayed is Luna, who suffered in vain (with Dr. Lomp there was money for every round she went through, that was appropriate) and the viewers are also the stupid ones, who pay for the film and do not see an interesting continuation.
And Luna rightly decides that she will not come back ... which I find fundamentally regrettable!
Of course Ariel also knows that her choice means the end, but she can be happy because the money is now going to the dominas ... That shows me the unfair basic idea of ​​the whole 'game'. Of course Pedro, as the game master, must have made the decision at this point ... and he would have hopefully made Luna a fair offer - perhaps +10 on her pussy as a repetition of round one. I think Luna would have accepted that too ...

Sorry, I had to let go some of my displeasure here - a little on the edge of our subject 'sexiest girls'. But these rules certainly have an influence on which girls or women play in with Pedro.

Btw, is there any such portal where Lomp is active like Pedro is here?

Kbrk

Post#74 » Thu Jan 07, 2021 2:29 pm

Everyone has different opinions, but I prefer the luck based games as there’s some realism to it over a scripted film. The resection of the subs as the Un/lucky cards are revealed can’t be just acted out.

There is a substantial amount of money to be won if the sub can bare it, and not forget we’re talking about an industry out of very few where women get paid substantially more than men so it is the subs choice to risk it.

COP is the only game where you have to get to the end to win, WOP after Lomp left and TH still give the option to leave midway.

And to share one opinion with you, apologises for going off topic on an EP girls thread :lol:

deity17313

Post#75 » Fri Jan 08, 2021 2:34 am

Rupert_137 wrote:

I disagree entirely. The stakes are the very essence of what makes a good film and the players taking the shoot for a good pay is good hat ranks pedro's films above the others. Also you can't fault a ufc fighter for signing up for a fight or any similar genre and complain afterwords. This is a whipping genre and that is what they sign up for. If your job is to sort boxes for Amazon and you complain that your sorting boxes who's at fault? Along with their chance to gain alot more capital for a shorter amount of work is what makes this completely reasonable.

twh

Post#76 » Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:05 am

I also think ElitePain has lost the plot. I think Cards of Pain has been a failure. The first thing was making “feet” a compulsory body area. Then the use of catastrophic cards like x2 and x3 ALL and Dom’s Choice simply destroyed the game as a reasonable challenge. Later the increasing emphasis on confrontation and now the use of arbitrary penalties has left me completely alienated. I also have no interest in things like salt water, hot wax, blind folds, hanging upside down, and so on. The participation in the forum of people from ElitePain is welcome but I think they are being poorly advised by some that post. As the old saying goes, “The smaller the minority, the louder they shout.”.

Darkseid

Post#77 » Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:47 am

Yes, you shout a lot I see...

twh

Post#78 » Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:13 am

“… and the more abusive they become.”.

Roshan

Post#79 » Fri Jan 08, 2021 10:05 am

twh wrote:I also think ElitePain has lost the plot. I think Cards of Pain has been a failure. The first thing was making “feet” a compulsory body area. Then the use of catastrophic cards like x2 and x3 ALL and Dom’s Choice simply destroyed the game as a reasonable challenge. Later the increasing emphasis on confrontation and now the use of arbitrary penalties has left me completely alienated. I also have no interest in things like salt water, hot wax, blind folds, hanging upside down, and so on. The participation in the forum of people from ElitePain is welcome but I think they are being poorly advised by some that post. As the old saying goes, “The smaller the minority, the louder they shout.”.

I partly agree with you on this. I am also not into things like blindfold and upside down. I am more interested in the interview part and where they behave as themselves. But, I dont knke any other platform that produces real punishment videos. If you know any, would be a great help.

twh

Post#80 » Fri Jan 08, 2021 11:46 am

I don’t expect people to agree with everything I say. I’m simply concerned that a very small number of people constantly promote their own narrow interests that have changed the game too much. EP removed “face slaps” as an option and for me “feet” are in the same category. I think that some “before the show” conversation along with video recording of the preparations would be interesting to see.

Return to “Producer's Corner”