ElitePain - Cards of Pain 9 - Amanda

Promote your movies
Comment on movies

Moderator: Ralphus

Klingsor

Re: ElitePain - Cards of Pain 9 - Amanda

Post#191 » Tue Dec 08, 2020 8:10 am

[quote="jjjc13"]@ Klingsor. Thanks for sharing the beautiful marks in that photo. Sounds like she wore them proudly.
Looks like they were made with a cane??? Yes??? Nicely spaced. Was each mark created with just one stroke? Or were there multiple strokes on each, which if so , show very accurate placement

Did she sport marks on the backs of the thighs as well that others could see??? Was she marked in other places as well?? Was this restaurant visit a pause between sessions or a wrap up??

1 stroke / 1 mark with a cane.

the rest of her body (back, ass,) was marked, too. (singletail)

ass.jpg
back.jpg
later.jpg
some times after the whipping
Klingsor

Pedro

Post#192 » Tue Dec 08, 2020 12:28 pm

Roshan

Am I the only one who think dorothy is really cute? Waiting for more from her.

I think she is really cute, even if not a classical beauty. We'll see how the majority of our fans like her when I relase her COP in Q1 2021.

Also, is there any update on SYF twins? Is it really not possible?

We had a shooting scheduled with them, and they chickened out, cancelled the event the day before, which is a blacklisting trigger at me. So the chance for it became about zero. Sorry. :(

Roshan

Post#193 » Tue Dec 08, 2020 12:33 pm

Pedro wrote:Roshan

We had a shooting scheduled with them, and they chickened out, cancelled the event the day before, which is a blacklisting trigger at me. So the chance for it became about zero. Sorry. :(

So disappointed to hear that. Anyways, thanks for the update.

When will her COP be be released?

Pedro

Post#194 » Tue Dec 08, 2020 12:42 pm

Probably in the summer.

twh

Post#195 » Tue Dec 08, 2020 5:52 pm

Pedro wrote:Probably in the summer.

'21, '22, ?

Pedro

Post#196 » Tue Dec 08, 2020 6:44 pm

Lol... 2021

Pedro

Post#197 » Wed Dec 09, 2020 4:40 pm

Regarding the cancelled twins SYS (save your sister) ... First I was disappointed, but when they cancelled the shooting one day before the scheduled date, I had 24 hours to find out something to use the studio and the cast&crew for the day... -> and I was lucky enough - I succeeeded to organize a TREASURE HUNT DUEL, so in the end I didn't mind not making the Save Your Sister, and actually I am happier with this one... (I won't tell who were duelling, but psssst... you will see them in the easter egg after COP10 ... that was a crazy day, as you will see)

Franz

Post#198 » Thu Dec 10, 2020 9:01 am

I suspect one is blond the other dark-haired. their friendship begin is based on an aqueous solution.

Roshan

Post#199 » Thu Dec 10, 2020 9:34 am

Pedro wrote:Regarding the cancelled twins SYS (save your sister) ... First I was disappointed, but when they cancelled the shooting one day before the scheduled date, I had 24 hours to find out something to use the studio and the cast&crew for the day... -> and I was lucky enough - I succeeeded to organize a TREASURE HUNT DUEL, so in the end I didn't mind not making the Save Your Sister, and actually I am happier with this one... (I won't tell who were duelling, but psssst... you will see them in the easter egg after COP10 ... that was a crazy day, as you will see)

Can't wait to find out... Btw, do you have any behind the scenes footage of convincing these two mystery models to participate in an unexpected shoot? Kind of like the one in which mia was convinced to sub on the milgram experiments. If you have such a clip, please include that in the movie.

Pedro

Post#200 » Thu Dec 10, 2020 9:49 am

No. This was done via phone call like this: "the twins cancelled the tomorrow shooting. But here is my offer for you.... (Omitted part of the conversation) ... Please decide within an hour... Until then I talk to (omitted) about this..

Return to “Producer's Corner”