ElitePain - Cards of Pain 9 - Amanda

Promote your movies
Comment on movies

Moderator: Ralphus

jjjc13

Re: ElitePain - Cards of Pain 9 - Amanda

Post#181 » Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:28 am

@ Klingsor. Thanks for sharing the beautiful marks in that photo. Sounds like she wore them proudly.
Looks like they were made with a cane??? Yes??? Nicely spaced. Was each mark created with just one stroke? Or were there multiple strokes on each, which if so , show very accurate placement

Did she sport marks on the backs of the thighs as well that others could see??? Was she marked in other places as well?? Was this restaurant visit a pause between sessions or a wrap up??

I TOTALLY AGREE that others would enjoy the photos. I know Pedro thinks they are ugly in the several days afterward. I find them badges if honor. I do know some women agree. I wonder what the EP girls think personally.
Maybe Pedro or the girls themselves might comment????? Hmmmmm

Pedro

Post#182 » Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:05 am

Maybe Pedro or the girls themselves might comment?????

There's not much to comment. I feel it ruins the general delight for me if I see the wounds later when they become ugly.

Here's a picture though which I was hesitant to share because it was meant privately from Dorothy (not for public release) a few days after her SYF2 whipping. She was sending it because she was worried that the strong mark on her back would never disappear. As a reference I also attach the picture taken at the end of her whipping.

received_3074044016019685.jpeg

saveyourfriend2_960.jpg

jjjc13

Post#183 » Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:22 am

I absolutely LOVE the SYF concept and series. Wonderful work on those!!!!
Thanks again. Much appreciated. I can see why she was “wondering “. Dorothy was awesome in that film.

maximusE

Post#184 » Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:25 am

Pedro wrote:

There's not much to comment. I feel it ruins the general delight for me if I see the wounds later when they become ugly.

Here's a picture though which I was hesitant to share because it was meant privately from Dorothy (not for public release) a few days after her SYF2 whipping. She was sending it because she was worried that the strong mark on her back would never disappear. As a reference I also attach the picture taken at the end of her whipping.

saveyourfriend2_960.jpg

Awesome photo Pedro, did she tell you how long it took to completely disappear ?
Maybe you can share the "after" pics in this forum from time to time for those people who like it

Pedro

Post#185 » Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:50 am

She received an especially harsh whipping, which was because in this game all strokes went onto her back, and especially because her cheating meant several extra strokes for her. The wounds completely healed within 3 weeks. At her next shooting there were only some minor barely visible scars remaining.

Kbrk

Post#186 » Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:38 am

I’m probably one of a few who is looking forward to the Dorothy releases. I know she may not appeal to everybody, but I always remember the behind the scenes clip you shared where she asked Linda ‘are we still going to the beach tomorrow?’, showed she has a good sense of humour.

Ja95th2

Post#187 » Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:01 am

I would love to see the aftermath. I love seeing whip marks, especially on the back

hornythumb

Post#188 » Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:07 am

For me, the excitement lies in watching the making of the marks, often layer upon layer. I find it hot when the gimp suffers hard from the first few but holds back the tears. Then she realizes that there are another 45 or so strokes to go. Then she screams and cries. Too late now! Afterwards, she is led away barely able to walk.

Seeing the horrible marks in a bts interview at end of film is great. But that's it. The multi day healing process is not really part of mood product. Rather, it's on to whipping the next gimp up. :D :) :D :)

Somguy

Post#189 » Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:58 pm

Count me IN on wanting to see the aftermath photos and or videos.
BADLY

Roshan

Post#190 » Fri Dec 04, 2020 2:19 am

Pedro wrote:

saveyourfriend2_960.jpg

Am I the only one who think dorothy is really cute? Waiting for more from her.

Also, is there any update on SYF twins? Is it really not possible?

Return to “Producer's Corner”