ElitePain - Cards of Pain 9 - Amanda

Promote your movies
Comment on movies

Moderator: Ralphus

Kbrk

Re: ElitePain - Cards of Pain 9 - Amanda

Post#171 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:24 pm

I apologise for the lengthy reply (@Pedro) but I've had some medical eye problems. I've been able to read with enlarged text, but replying has been impossible.

I haven't been able to re-watch since release so I'm going from notes I made at the time and don't know if I can remember why! Ha

I loved the silhouette on the back wall of the breast round, it was as beautiful as Ariel herself.
I even loved it when Ariel seemed to break the '4th wall' and look into the camera just before the breast round.
Loved the position of the breast round, a very vulnerable position. I've seen comments from one person wishing for a position where the sub is just on shins...….I think they need to watch this scene!

Questions:-
Is it you or the Dominas idea to focus on the front or back if given the Dom Choice option?
From the teaser, I really hope it's not her last! I'd hate for her to retire from a sub world without a harsh TH game. I really can't wait to see the first TH show.

Very looking forward to seeing Tatjana in less than 2 weeks time, to see what further punishment you have for Tatjana and seeing Ariel again in any format.

I'd luck forward to an end of year poll too, I think the category of 'Most anticipated future release' is too, and maybe the winning one has the release date brought forward to at least Feb (if you've already started on the Jan release).

Sorry if I've brought a few topics thread comments into one, but I hope you understand the reasoning!

Pedro

Post#172 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:56 pm

Kbrk:

Is it you or the Dominas idea to focus on the front or back if given the Dom Choice option?

It is definitely their choice.

I think the category of 'Most anticipated future release' is too

I like this, even if it is very close to my latest idea of "Best Easter Egg"... you are right, they are not exactly the same, because for example many people seem to wait PD9 the most and it was not featired as a easter egg...

I am happy that you returned to the forum

jjjc13

Post#173 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:25 am

I am curious to know approximately how long lovely amanda takes to recover from a shoot such as this. I assume each woman has her own “recovery time” before she is ready to go under the lash again??

I think it might be incredibly hot to have someone submit to another session with a few residual marks still showing from the last one she endured. Just a thought. I would definitely NOT want it to damage the sub. I leave their health and safety up to them of course But to get her back up while still sporting and displaying marks from the last session would certainly show courage and an unbreakable will.

Best to all of you.
JC

skullchaser

Post#174 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 4:08 pm

jjjc13 wrote:I am curious to know approximately how long lovely amanda takes to recover from a shoot such as this. I assume each woman has her own “recovery time” before she is ready to go under the lash again??

I think it might be incredibly hot to have someone submit to another session with a few residual marks still showing from the last one she endured. Just a thought. I would definitely NOT want it to damage the sub. I leave their health and safety up to them of course But to get her back up while still sporting and displaying marks from the last session would certainly show courage and an unbreakable will.

Best to all of you.
JC

That's actually a very good point. It could make for some good drama in a series arc spread over several movies.
Thomas Chaser

Pedro

Post#175 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:39 pm

am curious to know approximately how long lovely amanda takes to recover from a shoot such as this

The red welts become blue-black ugly marks for the next days, which usually disappear within 1-2 weeks. Generally speaking for the first few days the whole whipped body part gets a not so sexy looking mess, and for the first few days it just gets worse. Then finally they start to fade away. A not too severe whipping for a darker toned lady -if she is lucky - disappears within a week.

In some cases when the skin breaks, a scar remains for a longer period. Ariel had several little scars after her severe whipping in COP6, which was visible for the close observer. My 15 years experience is that even these scars mostly disappear within a month or too...

Amanda's nipple had an ugly scar around the areola which lasted very long. Those are one of the nastiest injuries according the girls. Some pussy injuries being the number one on the "WORST" list. These can hurt a lot even for several days, while a back or bottom whipping actually hurts during the whipping itself, they are at most only sensitive after that.

I hope I answered your question in detail.

Oh, and I am one of those who find the whipping marks sexy, but the mess which forms the next day unsexy. So my goal is not to show any girls in a whipping action who has some former shooting whipping marks on her body. I like a clean body to draw on with the whip ... :lol: :twisted:
Last edited by Pedro on Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jjjc13

Post#176 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:22 pm

Thanks, Pedro. Really appreciate the insight!! And I also understand your preference for a clean canvas for the next piece of artwork you ( and your people) will create

Please also pass on my compliments and best wishes to the beautiful ladies.

Klingsor

Post#177 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:15 am

Pedro wrote:
am curious to know approximately how long lovely amanda takes to recover from a shoot such as this

The red welts become blue-black ugly marks for the next days, which usually disappear within 1-2 weeks. Generally speaking for the first few days the whole whipped body part gets a not so sexy looking mess, and for the first few days it just gets worse. Then finally they start to fade away. A not too severe whipping for a darker toned lady -if she is lucky - disappears within a week.

In some cases when the skin breaks, a scar remains for a longer period. Ariel had several little scars after her severe whipping in COP6, which was visible for the close observer. My 15 years experience is that even these scars mostly disappear within a month or too...

Amanda's nipple had an ugly scar around the areola which lasted very long. Those are one of the nastiest injuries according the girls. Some pussy injuries being the number one on the "WORST" list. These can hurt a lot even for several days, while a back or bottom whipping actually hurts during the whipping itself, they are at most only sensitive after that.

I hope I answered your question in detail.

Oh, and I am one of those who find the whipping marks sexy, but the mess which forms the next day unsexy. So my goal is not to show any girls in a whipping action who has some former shooting whipping marks on her body. I like a clean body to draw on with the whip ... :lol: :twisted:

PS-1.jpg
PS-2.jpg
PS-3.jpg

I like to see whip marks on the days after.
When I have a session, I would be happy to have photos sent to me over the next few days.

that would be very interesting as a bonus on the elitepain films.
Klingsor

jjjc13

Post#178 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:51 pm

Klingsor might be onto something here. While I realize that a clean canvas for the next creation is the preference, perhaps there is a good audience for something called “the aftermath”. Or something like that. Example: “COP 9 Amanda Aftermath”. Then post pics from that session a day later. Then 3 days. Then a week. Anyway y’all het the idea.
Maybe no one besides klingsore and I would be interested. But worth an ask. Yeah???? Thanks again for all the great work, Pedro and “the girls”.

Kbrk

Post#179 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:35 pm

To be honest, I think financially it’s an easy extra bit of money for Pedro and the girls (or even just the girls if they had their personal sites).

However, as part of an EP movie it doesn’t fit right if there’re those pics/vids followed by sometimes an Easter Egg. The only time I’ve seen this work well was with Nessie in a rival and inferior site (although I do praise this one series of 150 strokes, and I don’t think there was an Easter Egg)

Klingsor

Post#180 » Thu Dec 03, 2020 6:43 am

jjjc13 wrote:Klingsor might be onto something here. While I realize that a clean canvas for the next creation is the preference, perhaps there is a good audience for something called “the aftermath”. Or something like that. Example: “COP 9 Amanda Aftermath”. Then post pics from that session a day later. Then 3 days. Then a week. Anyway y’all het the idea.
Maybe no one besides klingsore and I would be interested. But worth an ask. Yeah???? Thanks again for all the great work, Pedro and “the girls”.

I don't think we two are the only ones who like this. there are even subs who like to show their marks. I once had the pleasure of going to the pub with one after the session. everyone could see the welts on her thighs even when standing because she was wearing a mini skirt.
Attachments
spuren.jpg
Klingsor

Return to “Producer's Corner”