ElitePain - Cards of Pain 9 - Amanda

Promote your movies
Comment on movies

Moderator: Ralphus

skullchaser

Re: ElitePain - Cards of Pain 9 - Amanda

Post#151 » Tue Nov 10, 2020 11:06 am

Pedro wrote:sana:
Why you don't make any mood-pictures videos??

This has two main reasons:

1. A scripted film like Mood Pictures requires 3-5 more efforts (script writing, set building, longer shooting day etc...)
2. Our game shows sell at least twice as good as our scripted movies.

So basically I don't see no point in making scripted movies any more. It seems that our customers prefer reality based films over scripted films, which I can totally understand.

This does not mean though that we will never ever make any more Mood Pictures. Most likely next spring/summer we will make another one.

I think you have one more "Milgram Experiment" film you can do. Maybe two. I'd love to see Ariel as a "student" under the command of a stranger. And Amanda as a student, too. Tatjana can be the executioner. Amanda bound to the whipping frame would be good film-making.
Thomas Chaser

Pedro

Post#152 » Tue Nov 10, 2020 12:33 pm

Well... now that you say... maybe I really make a last Milgram....

Alex

Post#153 » Tue Nov 10, 2020 2:08 pm

Amanda is meant to be whipped. Girl's true calling is in the sub role and she's been wasting her talent as a dom... Kudos and great work

pincus

Post#154 » Tue Nov 10, 2020 2:26 pm

Amanda is meant to be whipped. Girl's true calling is in the sub role and she's been wasting her talent as a dom... Kudos and great work

Yes !

spk123

Post#155 » Tue Nov 10, 2020 3:42 pm

Pedro wrote:Well... now that you say... maybe I really make a last Milgram....

No... Milgram Experiment was the most boring film, you have made. Sorry. It was surely successful according to 4 parts, but nothing for me.

If I could vote for remake of older Mood films, I would vote The Sado Maso Show. Or maybe In The Name of Love 3. ;)

Alex

Post#156 » Tue Nov 10, 2020 5:44 pm

spk123 wrote:

No... Milgram Experiment was the most boring film, you have made. Sorry. It was surely successful according to 4 parts, but nothing for me.

If I could vote for remake of older Mood films, I would vote The Sado Maso Show. Or maybe In The Name of Love 3. ;)

Sado Maso Show will be the pick for me. Loved the final scene where a member of the audience was picked to be whipped. A good final scene for me would be the audience voting the best dom, the dom with the lowest votes gets to be whipped as well.

Steeltoiz

Post#157 » Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:10 pm

I loved the psychological aspect of Millgram. The guilt of the teacher and the sub really does not know when it will end. Little Nancy's scene was the best. She had called the teacher a "fat ass" in the office. Mia's switch is right up there. The bone chilling moment was when the "civilian" agreed to be whipped. :lol:

skullchaser

Post#158 » Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:14 pm

Alex wrote:
spk123 wrote:

Sado Maso Show will be the pick for me. Loved the final scene where a member of the audience was picked to be whipped. A good final scene for me would be the audience voting the best dom, the dom with the lowest votes gets to be whipped as well.

The problem with doing another Sado Maso Show would be the number of women you'd have to cast in the role of sub, plus the audience. I would think that would be a financial challenge. And in the Age of Covid-19, there's also the risk of many people in one spot. Better to just have 4 subs (maybe even just 2) and pay 4 (or 2) strangers to take the experiment as "teachers" in another "Milgram Experiment"; fewer number of people involved in the filming.
Attachments
Wendi 105.png
Milgram3-shortstack2.jpg
Milgrim4-redhead4.jpg
Thomas Chaser

Pedro

Post#159 » Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:46 pm

That's right. Currently we are on hold. We shoot ONLY with former models. We prefer our own girls if they dare to play. We will start an aggressive casting for new faces in spring only once the virus (hopefully) is over...
Last edited by Pedro on Wed Nov 11, 2020 5:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

skullchaser

Post#160 » Tue Nov 10, 2020 9:12 pm

Pedro wrote:That's right. Currently we are on hold. We shoot ONLY with former models. We prefer our own girls of they dare to play. We will start an aggressive casting for new faces in spring only once the virus (hopefully) is over...

You know...

What if...

You played "Milgram Experiment" for real using 4 familiar models? Ariel, Amanda, Tatjana, Darcia. Pair them off and have them randomly draw the envelope to see who is the student and who is the teacher. Then, they play the word game. After the random selection, the student and teacher switch places and play again. They have all been doms and subs, but this is a new challenge. Now we see who is truly stronger, and who is truly smarter. The "winner" is the one who can either answer the word matches correctly, or absorb the most punishment before quitting.

Winner gets money, the loser gets saltwater treatment.
Attachments
Milgram3-shortstack60.jpg
Thomas Chaser

Return to “Producer's Corner”