ElitePain - Cards of Pain 9 - Amanda

Promote your movies
Comment on movies

Moderator: Ralphus

Franz

Re: ElitePain - Cards of Pain 9 - Amanda

Post#141 » Mon Nov 09, 2020 7:25 am

Pedro wrote:Thank you very much for this exceptional support from you all! I knew Amanda is popular as a sub, but I did not expect such a tremendous success... I think Ariel would be quite upset if she knew that her big rival took over the first place on our first 24h sales top list... :lol:
[/attachment]

I'm sure half of the customer wanted to see how elegantly Ariel swing the whip. :mrgreen:

Charon

Post#142 » Mon Nov 09, 2020 7:47 am

Pedro wrote:Thank you very much for this exceptional support from you all! I knew Amanda is popular as a sub, but I did not expect such a tremendous success... I think Ariel would be quite upset if she knew that her big rival took over the first place on our first 24h sales top list... :lol:

Great movie Pedro. Congrats. She is a fine dom but after watching this movie I can say Amanda is the most sexy sub you have. Her looks to her breasts after each strike, her necklace, her back, her moaning, every detail of her is so sexy. Gorgeous. I hope we can see her on sub side more often in future.

Pedro wrote:
And just to demonstrate that I cannot rest too much after a release... I just had to start working on this one:

124211932_3203147909795672_4746562409418723517_n.jpg

Is that movie includes holy trinity? I think we will see switched Tatiana on 2021. So it might be switched Ariel. Right?

And in COP 8, host said Tatiana also paid her price regarding to salt water incident besides Darcia. Is that refer the same movie that Tatiana switched or should we expect a complete Tatiana sub movie?

spk123

Post#143 » Mon Nov 09, 2020 9:29 am

Yes Amanda is awesome.
I think she is not weak and she has no fear of pain . She is afraid of herself. I think she was extremely nervous and the stress has done the biggest amount of "work" on the final result. For example during the breast whipping, she almost has not drop any tear!

But as I mentioned she is awesome. She is beautiful and she could make a lovely details. For example at the time before picking first lucky card. She sayd: Im scared, Im scared....

Pedro, I hope you will give over her all messages and reactions mady by fans. I believe she will loose the fear and try it once more.

An now we can look forward for Elite Pain double premiere: New exotic girl + whipping of Tatjana. ;)

Pedro

Post#144 » Mon Nov 09, 2020 9:31 am

to Charon:
The next movie with Luna won't include the whole Unholy Trinity. Only Amanda and Tatjana. And yes, this one includes Tatjana's switch scene. I think this episode will be a real special one, that is why I set it to be released before Christmas. I think this one - together with Amanda's COP - will be a noteworthy crowning of this year for Christmas.
Especially that most countries are going into lock-down again, I hope we will provide you some exciting films to watch at home.

In COP8 host said she was already punished by that time, with a day without pay. For her - as part of our elite dominas, which I call the Unholy Trinity - she faces lighter punishments and after all it was Darcia who pulled her into that thing.

to spk123
Pedro, I hope you will give over her all messages and reactions mady by fans. I believe she will loose the fear and try it once more.

As you could see in the beginning interview, Amanda received all messages from here and from every other source (email, twitter etc) You can be sure that we will pass her all future messages too. However, no matter how successful I was in the past... I simply cannot imagine I would be able to talk her once again into accepting a sub role.

Charon

Post#145 » Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:35 am

Pedro wrote:to Charon:
The next movie with Luna won't include the whole Unholy Trinity. Only Amanda and Tatjana. And yes, this one includes Tatjana's switch scene. I think this episode will be a real special one, that is why I set it to be released before Christmas. I think this one - together with Amanda's COP - will be a noteworthy crowning of this year for Christmas.
Especially that most countries are going into lock-down again, I hope we will provide you some exciting films to watch at home.

Please say my congratulations to Amanda. She still has low pain tolerance compared to Ariel or other switches. But I admire her courage and her try until the end. This is an achievement. I am proud with her.

Ariel was also not a strong sub as now as before. She trained with experience. I know she needs time to recover. But I hope she did not see COP 9 as a failure. Rather a good starting point at becoming stronger and beat Ariel on every aspect.
Last edited by Charon on Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Charon

Post#146 » Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:36 am

@Pedro

Please say my congratulations to Amanda. She still has low pain tolerance compared to Ariel or other switches. But I admire her courage and her try until the end. This is an achievement. I am proud with her.

By the way belly striking was a big misfortune for her. If she received that on her back, table would turn on her side.

Ariel was also not a strong sub as now as before. She trained with experience. I know she needs time to recover. But I hope she did not see COP 9 as a failure. Rather a good starting point at becoming stronger and beat Ariel on every aspect.

Being best comes with a price ;)

Somguy

Post#147 » Mon Nov 09, 2020 3:39 pm

While Amanda deserves a huge amount of credit, Pedro's production and direction cannot be overlooked.
The scene in which Amanda was kneeling While bound to the cross was epic.
The pads under her knees were a great idea, so discomfort in her knees did not distract her from the agony of the whipping.
The way her legs were forced wide open allowed her large, pink inner labia to dangle in the most delicious way.
Have watched it 6 Times since buying it, notice something new every time

Steeltoiz

Post#148 » Mon Nov 09, 2020 8:53 pm

Somguy wrote:While Amanda deserves a huge amount of credit, Pedro's production and direction cannot be overlooked.
The scene in which Amanda was kneeling While bound to the cross was epic.
The pads under her knees were a great idea, so discomfort in her knees did not distract her from the agony of the whipping.
The way her legs were forced wide open allowed her large, pink inner labia to dangle in the most delicious way.
Have watched it 6 Times since buying it, notice something new every time

Let us not forget the incredible accuracy of Lady Ariel especially in the last 10 or so strokes. Each one landed directly on either the right of left nipple.

Somguy

Post#149 » Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:48 pm

The fact that Amanda hates to have her huge breasts whipped, and especially the direct strikes on her big brown nipples made the scene so incredible.
In just a few Frames, Ariel is playing with the end of the whip.
Wonder if she tied an extra knot in it to further torment Amanda ?

Pedro

Post#150 » Tue Nov 10, 2020 3:59 am

Somguy
Wonder if she tied an extra knot in it to further torment Amanda ?

Yes, that's what they always do when they want extra pain for the player. I don't know who started it, but it is not the first time I see it, not only at Ariel. Tatjana did it other times too... Maybe Amanda too

Return to “Producer's Corner”