ElitePain - Cards of Pain 9 - Amanda

Promote your movies
Comment on movies

Moderator: Ralphus

Pedro

ElitePain - Cards of Pain 9 - Amanda

Post#1 » Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:21 am

To make Amanda play the Cards of Game was one of the hardest task in my life.
Other than we had to offer the same amount as we offered to Aurel in COP6, she achieved another compromission before the game. Since her breast implants make her breast oversensitive, she might allocate (0 ZERO) for the breast. But this allowance was not for free. In exchange she has to allocate 120 (!) strokes at the beginning among the other 4 body parts.

We did not have any agreement though about that lucky cards or dom choice would not include any breast related torture...

Edit: i did the subtitles in a rush and probably one of them is incorrect.

Ariel actually tells to Amanda "... If you'd been just a little nicer to me..." Definitely talking about their past, not about the present. The incorrect subtitle suggest that if Amanda was nicer Ariel would decide a different way. But that's not the case.

pincus

Re: ElitePain - Cards of Pain 9 - Amanda

Post#2 » Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:03 am

Fantastic Pedro!
But I hope for a good back whipping, too.

Tyrant

Post#3 » Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:28 am

So Amanda's boobs don't escape after all and she still has to take 120. :twisted:

Steeltoiz

Post#4 » Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:18 am

Well done Pedro! The Linda SR deal plus 20. Awesome!

hornythumb

Post#5 » Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:13 pm

A conditional waiver for fake tits? That seems just un-GIMP. Do pussy waivers come next? I read the terms, and I don't think she can get through 120 on the other four, so the film should be exciting to watch. If she gets an early 3x cards she will faint from fear or break down.

Then again, rule adjustments just increase my desire to get film. That's the purpose, of course. :D :D

Charon

Post#6 » Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:29 pm

@Pedro
Wow, you mean 120 strokes for just one round? If yes that can be movie of the century.

This will be Amanda’s second long shot. In the first one, Cleo was a strong opponent. But I think Ariel waited for this chance of revenge for a long time. It will be a big pleasure to watch us. I hope Ariel used her whip at least as vicious as Amanda used before.

Another thing, breast whipping means Amanda’s face would be turned to Ariel. Revenge with staring her eyes will be more sexy definitely. And we know how she fear from breast whipping. On WOP25, she was starting to cry even without receiving single strike when Cleo turned her face on the full body round and said let’s take care your breast. It was probably my favorite EP scene of all times. :twisted:

By the way, sorry if I am missed somehow but why did Cleo stop working for elitepain? I still see that she shots for your other domina brands.

Pedro

Post#7 » Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:57 pm

Wow, you mean 120 strokes for just one round?

No! 120 to be divided among four body parts (opposed to the regular 100 strokes among five body parts rule)

Cleo. She quit the adult filming, Raising children now. She keeps telling for years that she has no intentions to return ever. That is her decision, what we need to accept. (What else could we do??? :) )

Charon

Post#8 » Tue Oct 13, 2020 1:02 pm

Pedro wrote:Cleo. She quit the adult filming, Raising children now. She keeps telling for years that she has no intentions to return ever. That is her decision, what we need to accept. (What else could we do??? :) )

She will be missed, she was a sexy lady :)

Jan

Post#9 » Tue Oct 13, 2020 1:21 pm

utterly exciting! :D
I have been yearning for this one since WOP25. I have been crossing my fingers so much.
What I do not understand is: 2 lucky cards for buttocks?
20 strokes became 30, then dom choice...
It cannot be "+10 all" either, because the 60 for the back are not crossed out...
Ah, we will see...

Kbrk

Post#10 » Tue Oct 13, 2020 1:26 pm

I thought that too. Maybe there’s a new card of ‘+10 Players Choice’?

Return to “Producer's Corner”