ElitePain: Domina POLL - RESULTS ANNOUNCED!

Promote your movies
Comment on movies

Moderator: Ralphus

Franz

Re: ElitePain: Domina POLL

Post#31 » Thu Oct 01, 2020 12:51 pm

For a sub role:

1) Tatjana
2) Ariel
3) Amanda

For dome role

1. Ariel
2. Tatjana
3. Amanda

rihifi1428

Post#32 » Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:29 pm

KBRK

I think you really need to remember that Ariel agrees pre-recording to her sub roles

I never said she was forced to do anything. (Well the clit piercing was borderline non-consensual btw she actually won that battle, still she submitted herself to the unfair punishment - and that was just proving her supperiority)

Yes, Ariel is a beautiful woman, but you really need to get over your obsession.

DO I really need to??? No way!!

Pedro

Post#33 » Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:58 pm

She deserved that needle, and she should consider herself lucky that she did not get some whiplashes onto the pierced clit :)

Darkseid

Post#34 » Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:36 am

Pedro wrote:She deserved that needle, and she should consider herself lucky that she did not get some whiplashes onto the pierced clit :)

Good idea for the future...

Yanni

Post#35 » Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:29 am

Pedro wrote:She deserved that needle, and she should consider herself lucky that she did not get some whiplashes onto the pierced clit :)

That would have been oscar worthy.

deity17313

Post#36 » Fri Oct 02, 2020 3:01 pm

True, feel like Ariel deserved that and alot worse also. :evil: :x :P

Provost

Post#37 » Fri Oct 02, 2020 3:28 pm

Would love to see our 3 lovely dommes kneeling and bound, arms drawn overhead and legs strapped down, offering their breasts, backs, asses, thighs, and soles to the lash. Possibly a contest?

ALOR

Post#38 » Sat Oct 03, 2020 12:35 am

Provost wrote:Would love to see our 3 lovely dommes kneeling and bound, arms drawn overhead and legs strapped down, offering their breasts, backs, asses, thighs, and soles to the lash. Possibly a contest?

:lol:
Since this is the best dream of any person on this forum. I would add Lady Kyra with these Dominas turned sub :twisted: that will be perfect. Because she is the only one who is not available for Sub role. And According to Pedro she will never be a sub.
While I am waiting for a Miracle. :D

Charon

Post#39 » Sat Oct 03, 2020 2:21 am

ALOR wrote:
Provost wrote:Would love to see our 3 lovely dommes kneeling and bound, arms drawn overhead and legs strapped down, offering their breasts, backs, asses, thighs, and soles to the lash. Possibly a contest?

:lol:
Since this is the best dream of any person on this forum. I would add Lady Kyra with these Dominas turned sub :twisted: that will be perfect. Because she is the only one who is not available for Sub role. And According to Pedro she will never be a sub.
While I am waiting for a Miracle. :D

ALOR +1

Andy

Post#40 » Sat Oct 03, 2020 8:12 am

For a sub role:
1) Tatjana
2) Amanda
3) Ariel

For dome role:
1. Tatjana
2. Amanda
3. Ariel

I became a big fan of Tatjana in the gap she showed in COP6 teaser. Amanda is also good in the gap between dome and sub. I think I am a kind of gap lover of switch players.

Return to “Producer's Corner”