ElitePain - Cards of Pain 8 - Darcia

Promote your movies
Comment on movies

Moderator: Ralphus

Pedro

ElitePain - Cards of Pain 8 - Darcia

Post#1 » Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:49 am

So you seemed to be happy with those behind the scenes videos. This one shows the very last seconds before the starting of Darcia's breast whipping scene. (which will not be part of the final film)

What amuses me is how much Darcia's face differs from that demonic sadist's face we saw in Linda's COP SR.

48.jpg

Now Darcia seems to be the cutest and nicest girl ever. A little bit like a wounded pet, with a shy smile trying to get the lightest possible treatment. Needless to say... neither Amanda nor Tatjana will care about this look of Darcia...

In case you are wondering about the CLAP...(another BTS info: we shoot these scenes with several (6-10) cameras... the clap simply helps us to synchronize the cameras for the editing timeline. The clap is also like a signal for the cast and crew, this means SHUT UP EVERYBODY WE'RE ROLLING...

deity17313

Re: ElitePain - Cards of Pain 8 - Darcia

Post#2 » Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:59 am

Awesome, looking forward to the buildup pedro. And please include the breast whipping scene. Don't censor your product, we'd all like to see the film in full I'd say.
Last edited by deity17313 on Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pedro

Post#3 » Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:01 am

Can't get bored with watching Darcia's scared face ib these BTS fooages, so here are two more.

Make-up correction for Tatjana... I especially love the contrast between the smiling faces of the dominas and the worrisome face of Darcia...

And here I documented what we do not encourage, but probably often happens, when the domina puts an extra knot at the end of the tip of the whip making it more painful for the player. Darcia is seemingly not aware of what Tatjana is doing, but as I see Amanda did notice it, and she likes it.. :)
Last edited by Pedro on Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:10 am, edited 3 times in total.

deity17313

Post#4 » Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:02 am

:) :evil: ;)

Steeltoiz

Post#5 » Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:52 am

Very interesting BTS! Darcia avoided breast strokes in her WOP and PD with Arthemis but gets two rounds of breasts here. Awesome. Her breasts seem softer than those of most girls. I cannot wait to see then bouncing around from the impact of whip strokes.

Pedro

Post#6 » Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:10 am

Her breasts seem softer than those of most girls.

I wouldn't say that. Anim GIFs tend to show the marks much softer, which might be because of the limited color scheme of GIFs.

This is an untouched photo. You will be very surprized if you check Darcia's very stong red lipstick on the photo, and compare it to the almost pale lips on the ANIMGIF

welts.jpg

Jan

Post#7 » Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:00 pm

Mmhh, I love it! :D
Those two sides of Darcia are indeed remarkable.
...that demonic sadist's face...

I love it, when the doms show sadistic gloat and Darcia does exactly that. And as a sub she looks like she is innocent as a lamb. Incredible. And so whippable. I hope she got lots of lashing in COP 8. :)

Pedro

Post#8 » Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:34 pm

Can you guess why Darcia complained for Tatjana after this round? This was a THIGHs whipping round... but if you examine the picture you can guess that... a large percentage of the strokes went a little higher... quite a few towards the pussy... if you thought Tatjana can target the pussy only in the "on all fours" position... well... think again... :)

skullchaser

Post#9 » Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:02 pm

Pedro wrote:This is an untouched photo. You will be very surprized if you check Darcia's very stong red lipstick on the photo, and compare it to the almost pale lips on the ANIMGIF

welts.jpg

And as I study the placement of the welts across the nipples and pussy, I can only imagine her reaction to the strikes! No wonder she jerked and spasmed and convulsed when the saltwater was sprayed on her. Now I really want to see this film!
Thomas Chaser

Charon

Post#10 » Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:42 am

Darcia stares so sexy. The part of staring to her tits is the best. She looks like she is saying “what did you to me” >:)

Return to “Producer's Corner”