Next ElitePain Movies

Promote your movies
Comment on movies

Moderator: Ralphus

Pedro

Re: Next ElitePain Movies

Post#331 » Sat Aug 08, 2020 7:32 pm

vlcsnap-2020-08-09-01h17m55s476.jpg
This affair was "resolved" in Darcia's COP.... Linda took a short visit just to settle this thing in the most fair way possible :lol: :lol: :lol: - This was a so called "minor additional punishment" for Darcia totally independent from the game which she had to accept in exchange for that misbehaviour. (We had to promise Linda that Ariel would not be present in the studio :) )

In case you were wondering... Linda uses the mixture left from what Darcia mixed for her... I simply put that bottle aside for the perfect time.

It is so nice to see Tatjana looking at the happening like if she had fucking no involvement in that earlier thing ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Steeltoiz

Post#332 » Sat Aug 08, 2020 9:43 pm

@Pedro you are a genius for inviting Linda to do that. the dommes are enjoying it (and wearing my favorite dom clothes). Did you save the bottle? You never know. If Linda is not available for a Tatjana COP, Darcia may like a piece of Tatjana. Did the doms know what was going on?

Falaka_lover

Post#333 » Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:59 am

Pedro wrote:
vlcsnap-2020-08-09-01h17m55s476.jpg
This affair was "resolved" in Darcia's COP.... Linda took a short visit just to settle this thing in the most fair way possible :lol: :lol: :lol: - This was a so called "minor additional punishment" for Darcia totally independent from the game which she had to accept in exchange for that misbehaviour. (We had to promise Linda that Ariel would not be present in the studio :) )

In case you were wondering... Linda uses the mixture left from what Darcia mixed for her... I simply put that bottle aside for the perfect time.

It is so nice to see Tatjana looking at the happening like if she had fucking no involvement in that earlier thing ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

waiting for it counting the days now :) :twisted:

same617

Post#334 » Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:01 am

Steeltoiz wrote:@Pedro you are a genius for inviting Linda to do that. the dommes are enjoying it (and wearing my favorite dom clothes). Did you save the bottle? You never know. If Linda is not available for a Tatjana COP, Darcia may like a piece of Tatjana. Did the doms know what was going on?

I agree with you Steeltoiz.
Pedro , you are half genius and half devil .....

Jan

Post#335 » Sun Aug 09, 2020 2:24 am

Wow, Pedro! This looks great. Now I wish even more that Linda would come back and do a duell against Darcia.

Franz

Post#336 » Sun Aug 09, 2020 5:58 am

Pedro you always have such great ideas to punish the devious atrocities of your dominatrixes. Keep the bottle well, preferably in a safe. You still need it to punish the second culprit. Darcia is really well marked on all important parts - breasts, pussy, butt. So must a player look after a good game.

Steeltoiz wrote:... the dommes are enjoying it

I disagree on this point. Only Amanda enjoys it. Tatjana feels caught doing one of her pranks. She is totally surprised and doesn't know how to react. She fluctuates between looking disinterested and amused. But none of her face expressions look real - they just looking seem fake. She guess that sooner or later she will be punished in the same way. I hope to read from her facial expressions that she has already agreed to play a game as a sub. Otherwise, she could just enjoy Darcia's punishment and laugh gloatingly. What should happen to her in that case? She could be sure getting unpunished away with it forever.

deity17313

Post#337 » Sun Aug 09, 2020 11:03 pm

Oh damn, that darcia cop is looking like a day 1 purchase. The animosity between darcia and Linda is very interesting to see play out in a setting. Real battle of wills going on with the salt that's hard to put into words, wondering if she was sprayed on her pussy. An tatjana in the background looking nonchalant haha. Great preview Pedro.

Falaka_lover

Post#338 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:05 am

zaffi wrote:
Pedro wrote:Jessica Lee aka Kyra on the other hand has not totally disappeared. She has done some scenes to our male submissive lines. Currently she doesn't fit into my concepts for Elitepain. FOr example she would never agree to shoot with me if there is a switch-danger in the game...

Do you mean that she has done new clips recently? Do you know with what stage name? Because the last clip with Kyra seems to be from ages ago.

Happy to see that I am not the only one curious about Kyra :)

I understand she does not want to show that she is fragile and can easily cry and beg for mercy if the roles are changed :(

Anyway :) I hope she can be a guest in one of the games at least as "Mistress Domina Competition"

What do you think :)

Pedro

Post#339 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:05 am

Jan,
Btw. do you already have a plan for the next releases? What about a Mood

Well, you know COP 7 (Yasmine + poor Amanda) for Aug
Linda's Special Rules COP (with the saltwater card) in Sept
And I am hesitant between Treasure Hunt 1 (Darcia) VS Painful Duel 9 (Zazie/Lucy) for October.
COP of Luna will be for December...

.... and ... the November release will be revealed in another shocking Easter Egg at the end of COP 7 next Sunday...

Tyrant
but I guess the hot peppers didn't make it?

Not yet. It needs preliminary testing. What I fear a lot is that it would cause outstanding pain for an extended period. You know if a whiplash causes 100% pain at the time of hitting, the strength of pain goes down to about 2-3% within 10 seconds.. After a 30-40 strokes round the pain after the whipping is usually not more than 5% of an actual stroke. (That is another question that taking on a piece of cloth over the bruised skin might be quite painful) What I fear is that such a hot pepper treatment might cause a 100% pain over an extended period, let's say for about an hour, and that would kill a game which could last much longer otherwise...
Testing is needed...

Is that an electric box I see Tatjana using in the pic?

Yes, that is a device which looks much meaner than what actually is. That is constructed by an electrician, a mean looking enclosure contains a tens-like device. So actually it is a safe device not a lethal one. But as the experience showed, it can cause quite nasty pain. It's advantage over the hot pepper is that once it is turned off, the pain goes away instantly.

How about a cuntbust card? +5 kicks to pussy.

Worth a consideration. What do others think about it? I personally find it inelegant. But that's me... According my taste a dominant female's one and only elegant weapon is the single tail. :)

Franz
I disagree on this point. Only Amanda enjoys it. Tatjana feels caught doing one of her pranks.

I think I agree with you. Neither of the dominas knew this would happen. Linda entered the studio when I messaged her, she was waiting in a neighboring shopping center for my call. Amanda's face shows a genuine surprize, and I think Tatjana's face shows also a big big surprize in the beginning, and I think she recognized it, and tried to act a smile, but I think she was unsure whether her participation in that prank would be dealed with anyhow at that moment.
Actually we talked this thing over. She was participating in that prank but at no mean was she the one who did it, and we agreed that nothing should be happened behind our back against the players.
We already had such an argument with Ariel, who tortured Linda during her first COP shooting's breaks in several ways without us noticing it. Linda dared to hint about those things only at her next shooting when Ariel was not present. This is a recurring problem, that our dominas should know where is the line. If they don't know at least they should let us decide by doing everything in front of us, not behind our backs...

deity17313
The animosity between darcia and Linda is very interesting to see play out in a setting.

Darcia did not have any reason to be angry with Linda (unlike Ariel who felt embarrassed because of the mermaid joke of Linda) I think Darcia appearing first time as a domme in an EP, wanted to prove how good and sadistic domina she was...

Falaka_lover
Happy to see that I am not the only one curious about Kyra

Kyra shot a few clips for our male submissive line. They are still unreleased.

frenchfrancky

Post#340 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:28 am

Can WE Hope to see Linda again? Except next month Special Measures have you unreleased shoot with her. I like this girl.

Return to “Producer's Corner”