Next ElitePain Movies

Promote your movies
Comment on movies

Moderator: Ralphus

Falaka_lover

Re: Next ElitePain Movies

Post#321 » Sat Aug 08, 2020 12:06 am

Pedro wrote:
Almost the same with bastinado... A loud indignant group of bastinado lovers' apetite seem to be unsatisfied here. I don't want to give false hopes for them either. If in the new Treasure Hunt game the bastinado causes a few too early quits, I will replace that card in no time. What I hear from everybody is that a few strokes onto the soles equals to 50-70 whip strokes onto the back. I admit I did not dare to try it out, probably I don't want to seem chicken before the domina girls when I beg them to stop after a few... (actually neither of them has ever had the chance to give me any stroke at all)
Really, there are so many bastinado producers, they probably do super soles canings/whippings, we are not the best place to find these particular films...

Hi Pedro and all,

it seems my first reply will be a request.

In the middle east we used to get falaka (bastinado) even when we were in the elementary school, maybe the reason why the 10 strokes of bastinado are harder than 70 on the back because of using the whips.

For bastinado the smaller the area you hit the more painful it is, hence, the best for bastinado is to use a thick "ruler" or belt and reduce number of strokes to 10 always.

another solution, for us falaka lovers :) when pussy or ass are hit, you may use the same bodage way you used for Lucy i CoP4 when she was switched with BA at least we could see the feet while her ass was beaten :D :D :D

Thanks..

christiangrey77

Post#322 » Sat Aug 08, 2020 1:33 am

Hi Pedro,
i am a fan of Gigi. Is there any chance to see her in one of your next movies?
Or maybe you can motivate her in any way to make a new film?

Best wishes and thanks for your great films, Pedro

Pedro

Post#323 » Sat Aug 08, 2020 8:21 am

Jan asked:
Who will play?

I don't like writing about future shootings' players because in the past several occasions it happened that I announced a player, and in the end she chickened out, letting the fans disappointed. No that we shot the first Treasure Hunt, I can confirm that the first player was Darcia.

treasurehuntb.jpg

Tyrant:
Information needed to bring the game up to its 'ready to play' state.

I decided to give the soles a default 50% off, and leave all other intact. So these were the rules for the first game. You know all other rules I think. (that face mod picture was only for fun, no intention to put such card in the game, if you were unsure about this)

The first experiment showed that indeed extremities may happen, but unlike in COP, player may decide to quit at certain point, so if an extreme round is coming that might be a result of her own decision too....

frenchfrancky asked:
Which problem with Linda and Darcia ?

Darcia has a history being domina at our male sub sites for about a year or more. I gave her a try being domina in a COP episode too. I think you refer to that saltwater scene I might have showed even here at the forum. (not sure though) Linda had one round in her Special Rules COP where she had the saltwater card which meant that after certain number of strokes (5 or 10 cannot recall) the dominas had to spray her with salwater. an camera was accidentally recording that when the dominas were preparing the saltwater for that round in the break, Darcia - just for fun - put the whole box of salt into the water creating a much saltier water than I intended. My idea was to create a seawater which is said to cause pain for the girls if they have some minor wounds caused by shaving down there... It was about as salty as the dead sea... Linda saw this happening but she did not dare telling me.. (I don't know why)I usually don't mind if the dominas abuse their power a little, but never bbehind my back. Image

Charon wrote:
May be we can send more e-mails if you think it provokes and convince her Pedro?

Right now, I say... let's see how the earlier messages worked.... I can confirm that some of those messages pointed right into Amanda's heart... the most leathal weapon was the word "coward"...

Falaka_lover and other bastinado lovers

Darcia's 20 strokes on her soles as seen on the picture abpve proves that bastinao is not rules out at EP. I gace it a 50% reduction, and I think it made Darcia able to bear this punishment. I am quite positive that the original 40 which she had if not reduced would have made her quit in this round early in the game....

christiangrey77
i am a fan of Gigi.

graias is your place then. She used to shoot with Lomp.

Steeltoiz

Post#324 » Sat Aug 08, 2020 9:05 am

@Pedro. Excellent BTS clip. Will you be working it into the film? You have many BTS gems. Please leave a camera or two rolling between rounds at all games! I cannot wait to hear what Tatjana said to linda when pointing her finger.

Pedro

Post#325 » Sat Aug 08, 2020 9:14 am

She did not say a word. this sign worked without words... but now that you noted... a little bit Tatjana was part of this too.. she was not 100% innocent ....

Franz

Post#326 » Sat Aug 08, 2020 9:20 am

This sign mean: "Don't say a word to anyone or it will be very painful."

Of course, Tatiana was not innocent. Her laugh gives her away. In all honesty, I like her more and more. :mrgreen: I hope there is a way to get her to participate in the COP game as sub. I would be really happy if she wins.

Jan

Post#327 » Sat Aug 08, 2020 10:14 am

I don't like writing about future shootings' players because in the past several occasions it happened that I announced a player, and in the end she chickened out, letting the fans disappointed. No that we shot the first Treasure Hunt, I can confirm that the first player was Darcia.

Thank you, Pedro. This explains your silence. :D Sorry, that I was so impatient and asked this again. I am always hungry for news, you know. Btw. do you already have a plan for the next releases? What about a Mood?

The Amanda gif is very promising. Now I am counting days...

pincus

Post#328 » Sat Aug 08, 2020 12:55 pm

Dear Pedro,
no whiplash on Darcia's back?
:?:
No way, it's not my cup of tea.
:( :( :(

Tyrant

Post#329 » Sat Aug 08, 2020 3:31 pm

Pedro wrote:
Tyrant:
Information needed to bring the game up to its 'ready to play' state.

I decided to give the soles a default 50% off, and leave all other intact. So these were the rules for the first game. You know all other rules I think. (that face mod picture was only for fun, no intention to put such card in the game, if you were unsure about this)

The first experiment showed that indeed extremities may happen, but unlike in COP, player may decide to quit at certain point, so if an extreme round is coming that might be a result of her own decision too....

Yes, I expected that you wouldn't use such a card in a million years, but I guess the hot peppers didn't make it?

Is that an electric box I see Tatjana using in the pic?

How about a cuntbust card? +5 kicks to pussy. The girls do a lot of ballbusting in the femdom sites, so they should be well practiced for such blows.
Last edited by Tyrant on Sat Aug 08, 2020 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

same617

Post#330 » Sat Aug 08, 2020 5:34 pm

Franz wrote:This sign mean: "Don't say a word to anyone or it will be very painful."

Of course, Tatiana was not innocent. Her laugh gives her away. In all honesty, I like her more and more. :mrgreen: I hope there is a way to get her to participate in the COP game as sub. I would be really happy if she wins.

For doing this Darcia would have deserved the salt water card during her treasure hunt. :D

Unfortunately on the photo that Pedro has posted here there is no clue .
Unless Pedro didn't keep it hidden ....

Return to “Producer's Corner”