Next ElitePain Movies

Promote your movies
Comment on movies

Moderator: Ralphus

Pedro
Posts: 349

Re: Next ElitePain Movies

Post#291 » Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:50 pm

Tyrant - one minor thing. In my game the player may choose which 1 of the three lucky cards she wants to include in the game SWITCH - HALVER - X

in your game it seems to be random.

Tyrant
Posts: 51

Re: Next ElitePain Movies

Post#292 » Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:00 pm

Pedro wrote:Tyrant - one minor thing. In my game the player may choose which 1 of the three lucky cards she wants to include in the game SWITCH - HALVER - X

in your game it seems to be random.


Okay, I updated the game so you can choose which one at start:

https://mega.nz/file/2ThzUJjB#QKpwjuYfJ30g-R8mR-l2NOJ603VhrGYnFnrG-cHlwmI
Last edited by Tyrant on Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

squatchballs
Posts: 19

Re: Next ElitePain Movies

Post#293 » Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:30 pm

Tyrant wrote:
squatchballs wrote:
If using hot peppers or Tabasco you'll need to check for any allergic reactions. Apply a small amount on their skin and wait 5-10 minutes to see if any rash or swelling occurs. If nothing, you're ok.


It really is a great BDSM punishment, I don't know if people realize or have tried it.

Image

A muscle cream like this is nice and clean, it doesn't make a mess. It has the active ingredient capsaicin from chili peppers, but only a small %. The Domina puts on a rubber glove, squeezes some of this into her hand and rubs it all over the pussy, into the outer and inner labia as well as the clit.

It's easy to apply, takes less than a minute, doesn't make a mess, it's odor free, and once it soaks into the subs pussy, you will get some extra fireworks from her.


I agree. I've used muscle cream before and it drives the sub crazy when you use your fingers and a Hitachi magic wand after applying the cream. Their brain short circuits from all the different sensations. If they squirt, the effect multiplies as the capsaicin is spread even more along their pussy.

I suggested the mouthwash squares because they have a similar effect. Not as strong as muscle cream but enough to get a good reaction from them....also, if they never tried it before it seems like such a harmless little candy, heh.
"I drank what?"-Socrates, last words

Tyrant
Posts: 51

Re: Next ElitePain Movies

Post#294 » Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:52 pm

squatchballs wrote:
I agree. I've used muscle cream before and it drives the sub crazy when you use your fingers and a Hitachi magic wand after applying the cream. Their brain short circuits from all the different sensations. If they squirt, the effect multiplies as the capsaicin is spread even more along their pussy.

I suggested the mouthwash squares because they have a similar effect. Not as strong as muscle cream but enough to get a good reaction from them....also, if they never tried it before it seems like such a harmless little candy, heh.


Haha, I'll have to try out the mouthwash squares...

I actually love how this punishment creeps up on a Sub. For the first few minutes they might think 'oh, this is no big deal, it's only a little warm', and then... Boom! I agree that forced orgasms are very intense here.

I think that the sub will generally need (and want) some other stimulation to help occupy her mind while the cream's active, even if that means a whipping or flogging, because writhing with nothing to think about but her hot pussy can be daunting.

Tyrant
Posts: 51

Re: Next ElitePain Movies

Post#295 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:37 am

Updated game again and fixed a couple things (previous post link updated):

Polished the intro a bit better.

Added a coin flipping graphic for when the coin toss comes up. (Previously this was handled via a random number generator in the background with 50/50 chance but no graphical representation.) - Now, there's a flipping bitcoin that flips over randomized period of time and has an equal chance of being heads or tails. Heads = double. Tails = 0.

Questions for Pedro:
Did you decide for sure on an auto halver for soles and or pussy?
If a doubler comes up and there are no strokes but there are special punishments to execute, will those punishments be doubled? I.E. x2 piercings to nipples becomes x4 (or if doubler + lost coin flip in same round, x8 piercings to nipples). That is to say, are specials modified by doublers, or is it only strokes?

There are a couple combinations of punishments that are a bit odd, such as, dildo to pussy + double penetration - I guess the latter overrides the former? Another would be, count backwards + gag, does domina count backwards? No big deal really, just a little odd when combined.

Darkseid
Posts: 106

Re: Next ElitePain Movies

Post#296 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:24 am

Some questions, they came in mind while i was playing Tyrant's game.

1) the player can leave with money only after a punishment execution. Can she leave even after a switch, so after the punishment of the domina?
2) playing I found 40 pussy strokes with suspension card. Pedro, how would you administer such a punishment? It's not easy to whip a pussy while the player is suspended. The same thing with feet... how would you solve it?

squatchballs
Posts: 19

Re: Next ElitePain Movies

Post#297 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:21 am

Tyrant wrote:
squatchballs wrote:
I agree. I've used muscle cream before and it drives the sub crazy when you use your fingers and a Hitachi magic wand after applying the cream. Their brain short circuits from all the different sensations. If they squirt, the effect multiplies as the capsaicin is spread even more along their pussy.

I suggested the mouthwash squares because they have a similar effect. Not as strong as muscle cream but enough to get a good reaction from them....also, if they never tried it before it seems like such a harmless little candy, heh.


Haha, I'll have to try out the mouthwash squares...

I actually love how this punishment creeps up on a Sub. For the first few minutes they might think 'oh, this is no big deal, it's only a little warm', and then... Boom! I agree that forced orgasms are very intense here.

I think that the sub will generally need (and want) some other stimulation to help occupy her mind while the cream's active, even if that means a whipping or flogging, because writhing with nothing to think about but her hot pussy can be daunting.


Heh heh, the good thing about the mouthwash squares is that they're small enough to wrap around a swollen clit or lined up along the sub's pussy.

And yes, the punishment does creep up on them. Just did a scene last night and my partner kept saying "wtf? wtf? wtf? WTF??!!" as things got interesting. Her first time experiencing a singletail plus caning and I figured she needed a distraction. The plug wasn't enough, heh.
"I drank what?"-Socrates, last words

Pedro
Posts: 349

Re: Next ElitePain Movies

Post#298 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:26 am

Did you decide for sure on an auto halver for soles and or pussy?


Not yet.

If a doubler comes up and there are no strokes but there are special punishments to execute, will those punishments be doubled?


Regarding doubler and halver I always meant them only about the stroke numbers, not the extra punishments.

dildo to pussy + double penetration


double penetration includes dildo into pussy, so these will merge into one.
count backwards + gag

That is a really good question. (and there might be some strange coincidences too, which will need ad hoc solutions) In this case the player should do her best to articulate the numbers from behind the gag as good as she can, and hope that the domina hears what she wants to say... Any better solution?

the player can leave with money only after a punishment execution. Can she leave even after a switch, so after the punishment of the domina?


Yes, the player can leave whenever she finished a punishment, even if that is the switch. SImilar thing happened in Zazie's WOP if I recall well. After the switch round we knew she was going to leave, so we gave her an offer she could not resist... and she stayed... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

playing I found 40 pussy strokes with suspension card. Pedro, how would you administer such a punishment?It's not easy to whip a pussy while the player is suspended.


I don't think it is that hard. You need to think out of the box though... when speaking about suspension in this case:
Image

This could work for the soles too. Actually if Ariel was fit enough to continue, her last round would have been executed exactly this way. (pussy whipping suspended)

User avatar
Stev
Posts: 29

Re: Next ElitePain Movies

Post#299 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 12:58 pm

Tyrant wrote:Updated game again and fixed a couple things


Really cool. :!: :!: :!:

One question. My goal is to play the game with a price of $2000 to be collected. I could well imagine that this is what most girls are after. After I found enough treasures to get the $2000 I would like to quit. So I press the "Forfeit" button right after the next punishment. Then the game summary looks like this:

    Game Summary:

    Round 1 Summary: Player Receives 10 Strokes to BellyCount Backwards. Gag. Double Penetration. . Treasure Found $250.

    Round 2 Summary: Player Avoids Punishment. Treasure Found $500.

    Round 3 Summary: Player Receives 30 Strokes to PussyDildo Into Vagina. Blindfold. . Treasure Found $1.000.

    Round 4 Summary: Player Receives 10 Strokes to Front Thighs. Treasure Found $2.000.

    Round 5 Summary: Player Forfeits the Game! Gets $0!

Is there another way to successfully quit the game?

Darkseid
Posts: 106

Re: Next ElitePain Movies

Post#300 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:48 pm

So there's no difference between suspension and upsidedown suspension, they are the same card?

Return to “Producer's Corner”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests