Next ElitePain Movies

Promote your movies
Comment on movies

Moderator: Ralphus

23altafagha
Posts: 45

Re: Next ElitePain Movies

Post#691 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:33 pm

Can anyone guess when can we see Tatjana playing treasure hunt, I am sure pedro must have convinced her in playing Treasure hunt against Ariel.

Pedro
Posts: 725

Re: Next ElitePain Movies

Post#692 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 1:56 pm

I don't want you to have false hopes. Until this moment Tatjana HASN'T decided to play any game. I will never give the hope though. With this I don't say you won't see any more tears forming in her beautiful eyes... :)
Last edited by Pedro on Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

23altafagha
Posts: 45

Re: Next ElitePain Movies

Post#693 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:59 pm

Pedro you are really a master in keeping things secret and also giving us some minor hint which keeps us attached from you. Thankyou for your work.

squatchballs
Posts: 78

Re: Next ElitePain Movies

Post#694 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:18 pm

Pedro wrote:I don't want you to have false hopes. Until this moment Tatjana HASN'T decided to play any game. I will never give the hope though. With this I don't say you won't see any more tears forming in her beautiful eyes... :)


Maybe you can appeal to her pride as a strong Domina? eg, Amanda and Ariel have more than proved themselves as strong women on either side of the whip.....yet Tatjana seems scared to prove herself equal to or better than her peers. Does she know she can't meet the challenge?.....something to that effect.

Just a thought from a deranged Dom on a freezing day, heh.
"I drank what?"-Socrates, last words

maesterlecter
Posts: 11

Re: Next ElitePain Movies

Post#695 » Fri Jan 29, 2021 9:15 pm

Hi Pedro

You've had competitions between your Dommes and competitions between your subs. I wonder if you've considered a team challenge? One Domme and one sub per team - the Domme of one team will whip the sub of the other team. The team where the sub gives up first loses that round.

To start the game, the subs compete to withstand strokes, with the two Dommes taking turns to whip each sub. The winning sub (i.e. the one who doesn't give up) gets to pick their Domme team-mate; the losing sub (i.e. the one who gives up first) has no choice but be teamed up with the remaining Domme. This will allow the winning sub to experience strokes from both Dommes and decide who is the more fearsome one, and therefore who to team up with.

What do you think?

Falaka_lover
Posts: 54

Re: Next ElitePain Movies

Post#696 » Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:15 am

maesterlecter wrote:Hi Pedro

You've had competitions between your Dommes and competitions between your subs. I wonder if you've considered a team challenge? One Domme and one sub per team - the Domme of one team will whip the sub of the other team. The team where the sub gives up first loses that round.

To start the game, the subs compete to withstand strokes, with the two Dommes taking turns to whip each sub. The winning sub (i.e. the one who doesn't give up) gets to pick their Domme team-mate; the losing sub (i.e. the one who gives up first) has no choice but be teamed up with the remaining Domme. This will allow the winning sub to experience strokes from both Dommes and decide who is the more fearsome one, and therefore who to team up with.

What do you think?

Good idea and punish the dommes that lose :)

Alex
Posts: 41

Re: Next ElitePain Movies

Post#697 » Sat Jan 30, 2021 3:02 am

Good idea and punish the dommes that lose :)[/quote]

Exactly. That was the only thing missing

User avatar
Bullwhiplover
Posts: 61

Re: Next ElitePain Movies

Post#698 » Sat Jan 30, 2021 3:29 am

Hi Pedro,
how does cop rld work do i understand correctly that if the sub has an unlucky card for example x2 all she can exchange it for another card for 10 extra hits with the whip and she must accept the 2nd card also if it is worse?
also another suggestion for a card in this game and cop in general would be pussy wipping with single tail with several knots so it's sure a knot is hitting her clit

Pedro
Posts: 725

Re: Next ElitePain Movies

Post#699 » Sat Jan 30, 2021 6:24 am

Bullwhiplover you understand perfectly.

A card cannot be tailor made for one body card. It must be universal to be reasonable for any body part.

Anyway.. as you will see in Darcia' Treasure Hunt , Tatjana doesn't need a special card to make some destruction on the pussy of the unlucky player.

User avatar
Bullwhiplover
Posts: 61

Re: Next ElitePain Movies

Post#700 » Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:26 pm

Pedro wrote:Bullwhiplover you understand perfectly.

A card cannot be tailor made for one body card. It must be universal to be reasonable for any body part.

Anyway.. as you will see in Darcia' Treasure Hunt , Tatjana doesn't need a special card to make some destruction on the pussy of the unlucky player.


Pedro I do not mean a custom made card for a special body part but more the pussywhipping with singletail with knots as a unluckucard just like the belly card but with the extra addition for the instrument to be used I understand that this can be a very heavy card especially if it is drawn in a place where the sub has a lot of strokes, 50 backstrokes would then 50 strokes on the pussy with the single tail with knots i know this would be very sadistic and cruel

Return to “Producer's Corner”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 7 guests