Next ElitePain Movies

Promote your movies
Comment on movies

Moderator: Ralphus

Pedro

Re: Next ElitePain Movies

Post#561 » Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:25 pm

@Pedro would you mind to organize a poll like EP Awards 2020 after last movie of the year is published.

Haha! I like this idea a lot...

The chances for twins SYF is going down, while another plan for Linda vs Darcia is forming. Both parties showed more or less interest. I'll keep you updated. Oh, Man... They must hate each other a lot :lol: :lol: :twisted:
Last edited by Pedro on Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

skullchaser

Post#562 » Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:32 pm

I still think something like a Milgram Experiment-ish challenge would be interesting, where a pool of 4 are paired up. With each pair, they take turns as teacher and student to see who can either remember the word pairs or last longer than the other girl when taking punishment for having poor memory skills. Winner advances to the final round, loser gets sprayed with saltwater.

Executioner would be a neutral person.

I think it'd be interesting to see a tournament between Darcia, Amanda, Ariel, and Tatjana.
Attachments
Milgram3-shortstack30.jpg
Milgram3-shortstack50.jpg
Milgram3-shortstack40.jpg
Thomas Chaser

same617

Post#563 » Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:44 am

Charon wrote:It is not regarding to next movies but past. @Pedro would you mind to organize a poll like EP Awards 2020 after last movie of the year is published. People can vote and we can elect titles like “best sub scene of the year” or “best domina performance of the year” or “best switch card occasion” etc. We can vary the titles. And it would be fun. :)

I like it too.

I'm sure Pedro will be able to organize it in the best possible way

deity17313

Post#564 » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:15 am

skullchaser wrote:
Charon wrote:It is not regarding to next movies but past. @Pedro would you mind to organize a poll like EP Awards 2020 after last movie of the year is published. People can vote and we can elect titles like “best sub scene of the year” or “best domina performance of the year” or “best switch card occasion” etc. We can vary the titles. And it would be fun. :)

Well, so far I'd say "Darcia sprayed with saltwater" would be a nominee for Best Sub Scene.

Yeah that and Linda's spray was great to see unfold. Definite tension there. Great job on the buildup pedro

Pedro

Post#565 » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:22 am

Yes, I am definitely interested in such a Best of Poll. I know how each movie sold, but seeing which you actually liked is a different thing. The planned release day for COP10 (Luna) is 11th Dec. A week later I will be happy to start such a poll.

Best film, best scene, best domina, any other ideas as categories?

Roshan

Post#566 » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:26 am

Pedro wrote:
@Pedro would you mind to organize a poll like EP Awards 2020 after last movie of the year is published.

The chances for twins SYF is going down, while another plan for Linda vs Darcia is forming. Both parties showed more or less interest. I'll keep you updated. Oh, Man... They must hate each other a lot :lol: :lol: :twisted:

What happened to SYF twins? I was waiting so eagerly to see mommy getting whipped. If that's not possible, will you release thr COP of that girl soon?

Roshan

Post#567 » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:30 am

Pedro wrote:Yes, I am definitely interested in such a Best of Poll. I know how each movie sold, but seeing which you actually liked is a different thing. The planned release day for COP10 (Luna) is 11th Dec. A week later I will be happy to start such a poll.

Best Cry, Best/Harshest Stroke, Best switch round, Best naked body, best costume, etc.....

Somguy

Post#568 » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:32 am

I read somewhere that the release date for the next CoP is December 11.
Maybe we will get teaser previews soon ?

skullchaser

Post#569 » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:40 am

Best dom: Amanda. She's always professional. She has a cold strength to her that is very intimidating. My second choice would be Lady Kittina, who elevated the concept of psychological warfare to a new level in "Wheel of Pain 30".

Best sub: My vote is Sarah Cute in "Wheel of Pain 30". Was that released this year? I can't remember. If not, then my other choice would be Darcia in "Cards of Pain 8". Sarah Cute didn't scream and shout. She channeled her pain deep inside her. I found that to be deeply personal and erotic.

Best scene: Darcia receiving the saltwater treatment. Hands-down. If she doesn't win for this, then the voting was rigged!

Best film: "Painful Duel 8". Every scene with Zazie and Liv is fantastic, but the ending competition is one for the ages. Brutal, emotional, violent. Two women strung up and whipped one stroke at a time to see who can handle the most punishment. Such a simple concept executed so brutally. There will never be another as emotional as this.

Best Supporting Dom: Tatjana. Whether as a translator or as a dom, she steals the scene every time. She supports the host, and she supports the sub receiving the abuse by pushing her humanity aside. Such a petite woman, yet so strong.
Attachments
Darcia sprayed with saltwater.gif
Darcia sprayed with saltwater
40.jpg
Zazie and Liv take their fair share of abuse in "Painful Duel 7"
WOP30sequence.jpg
Sarah Cute in "Wheel of Pain 30"
Last edited by skullchaser on Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thomas Chaser

Roshan

Post#570 » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:45 am

Roshan wrote:
Pedro wrote:

What happened to SYF twins? I was waiting so eagerly to see mommy getting whipped. If that's not possible, will you release thr COP of that girl soon?

I had to search alot to find this pic. :D when will you upload more of her pedro?
Attachments
IMG_5366.jpg
IMG_5366.jpg (10.18 KiB) Viewed 1073 times

Return to “Producer's Corner”