Next ElitePain Movies

Promote your movies
Comment on movies

Moderator: Ralphus

deity17313

Re: Next ElitePain Movies

Post#541 » Fri Nov 06, 2020 11:30 am

maximusE wrote:
deity17313 wrote:Should have a more competition based whipping game as a battle of wits. Chaining two doms together by the hand and have them whip one another till one gives up and similar events on a scorecard until one wins. What do you think pedro?

No score, until one gives up (or falls 3 times)!

Could be interesting to watch if it's done in a professional manner
I agree!

hornythumb

Post#542 » Mon Nov 09, 2020 5:04 pm

Deity: The girl chained to girl scene was tried in an early EP film and just did not work. :( Many of us would love to see more competition films but its unlikey we will ever see that type, alas. Here's hoping for another pain duel after PD-9 which comes out in a few months. :) :)

deity17313

Post#543 » Tue Nov 10, 2020 4:37 am

hornythumb wrote:Deity: The girl chained to girl scene was tried in an early EP film and just did not work. :( Many of us would love to see more competition films but its unlikey we will ever see that type, alas. Here's hoping for another pain after PD-9 which comes out in a few months. :) :)

Never say never. Could definitely happen with some planning and coordinating of the doma as players.

Roshan

Post#544 » Tue Nov 10, 2020 5:45 am

hornythumb wrote:Deity: The girl chained to girl scene was tried in an early EP film and just did not work. :( Many of us would love to see more competition films but its unlikey we will ever see that type, alas. Here's hoping for another pain duel after PD-9 which comes out in a few months. :) :)

Who are the girls in PD9. Are there any photos?

spk123

Post#545 » Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:18 am

PD 9 will be Lucy vs. Zazie. It is not released yet. It was filmed more than year ago.
stažený soubor.jpg
20190328144646418.jpg

skullchaser

Post#546 » Tue Nov 10, 2020 11:12 am

spk123 wrote:PD 9 will be Lucy vs. Zazie. It is not released yet. It was filmed more than year ago.
stažený soubor.jpg
20190328144646418.jpg

That should be a good match-up!
Thomas Chaser

squatchballs

Post#547 » Tue Nov 10, 2020 11:36 am

Jlive99 wrote:
deity17313 wrote:
Darkseid wrote:
Mmm...
Yes! :twisted:

Yes yes, give in to the abyss :twisted: :twisted: lol

What about the opposite? Using a vibrator and a dildo on the pussy until close to orgasm or orgasm followed by a whipping or strapping on the fully engorged, aroused and sensitive pussy? Something that I employ in my dungeon fantasies.

I do that during the public play parties on the weekends. Sometimes a vibe/Hitachi is a reward, other times it's just to get the sub more sensitive for a singletail or flogger followup.

.....and at times it's used for serious mindfucking when she won't know whether or not to give in to the pleasure and relax or be extra tense because there's a serious flogging coming after...or during if you do a co-topping scene with another Dom/Domme. eg, they don't cum without permission but have to count and thank you for each stroke. Sometimes they can't keep up with both Doms/Dommes and get extra strokes because they slip up. Funny thing too, if you barely touch the Hitachi to their clit it makes even crazier during the scene...especially when you make them choose between "flog or fuck". Then you keep doing what they chose until they beg for the other.

This works best with subs with a high tolerance for whipping. You let their own mind help you with the scene. If you do it right, the aftercare will be great and she'll let you do it again.
"I drank what?"-Socrates, last words

Jlive99

Post#548 » Thu Nov 12, 2020 12:54 am

PD 9 looks fantastic!

Jan

Post#549 » Sat Nov 14, 2020 1:48 pm

I dare update my little list of upcoming movies again:

Next elitepain movies that we are aware of are:

COP Luna - december
PD9 (Zazie/Lucy) - january

COP Linda Reloaded - month unknown
Treasure Hunt Darcia - month unknown
COP Dorothy - month unknown
COP Twin - month unknown
COP Dorothy Reloaded - month unknown
COP Zazie - month unknown
COP Ariel Reloaded - month unknown

:D

Pedro

Post#550 » Sat Nov 14, 2020 3:17 pm

In February I plan to release either Dorothy's film or one of the twin girls film. If I manage to make the Save Your Sister film with the twins then I release the cop I made with one of them last year. Otherwise I release Dorothy's COP in Feb. That's my plan. Still unsure.

Return to “Producer's Corner”