Next ElitePain Movies

Promote your movies
Comment on movies

Moderator: Ralphus

squatchballs
Posts: 49

Re: Next ElitePain Movies

Post#521 » Sun Oct 25, 2020 11:11 am

Pedro wrote:I think in COP there is one dildo related card, the +DILDO, which means the punishment is executed after a dildo being inserted.

Darkseid... you are increasingly sadistic... Since I told Tatjana how much you enjoyed her using the single tail on Lyen, she can't stop using that instrument on pussies. The girls can hardly take on a tight jeans after that treatment. Would you like to see their pussy being tortured with a dildo after whipped to swollen? You are more diabolic than me! :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol:


I'd prefer both....with a vibrating one inserted during the whipping with extra strokes if the girl drops it while being whipped and punished with a normal one after the whipping.
"I drank what?"-Socrates, last words

Somguy
Posts: 64

Re: Next ElitePain Movies

Post#522 » Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:12 pm

I am even more sadistic.
I think that there should be a "fuck" card.
After the pussy whipping, the sub gets fucked by the Domina with a huge strap on dildo

Darkseid
Posts: 149

Re: Next ElitePain Movies

Post#523 » Sun Oct 25, 2020 6:26 pm

Pedro wrote:Would you like to see their pussy being tortured with a dildo after whipped to swollen? You are more diabolic than me! :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Mmm...
Yes! :twisted:

deity17313
Posts: 136

Re: Next ElitePain Movies

Post#524 » Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:16 am

Darkseid wrote:
Pedro wrote:Would you like to see their pussy being tortured with a dildo after whipped to swollen? You are more diabolic than me! :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Mmm...
Yes! :twisted:

Yes yes, give in to the abyss :twisted: :twisted: lol

Jlive99
Posts: 70

Re: Next ElitePain Movies

Post#525 » Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:22 am

deity17313 wrote:
Darkseid wrote:
Pedro wrote:Would you like to see their pussy being tortured with a dildo after whipped to swollen? You are more diabolic than me! :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Mmm...
Yes! :twisted:

Yes yes, give in to the abyss :twisted: :twisted: lol


What about the opposite? Using a vibrator and a dildo on the pussy until close to orgasm or orgasm followed by a whipping or strapping on the fully engorged, aroused and sensitive pussy? Something that I employ in my dungeon fantasies.

Pedro
Posts: 572

Re: Next ElitePain Movies

Post#526 » Wed Oct 28, 2020 6:02 am

Probably it won't sound new from me, but these forced/not-forced orgasms are so against my taste in an SM movie, most likely you won't ever find it in any one what I make. Sorry for that.

User avatar
skullchaser
Posts: 393

Re: Next ElitePain Movies

Post#527 » Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:41 am

If not a dildo, then go medieval and use a pear.
Attachments
the-pear-of-anguish.jpg
Thomas Chaser

Somguy
Posts: 64

Re: Next ElitePain Movies

Post#528 » Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:41 pm

Love the pear of anguish.
Does anyone sell reproductions ?
For display purposes, of course

lasher696939
Posts: 3

Re: Next ElitePain Movies

Post#529 » Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:35 pm

I want to see bloody backs from whipping and soles caned raw and marked and tits to blood. That would be hot

User avatar
Bullwhiplover
Posts: 19

Re: Next ElitePain Movies

Post#530 » Fri Oct 30, 2020 3:15 am

Somguy wrote:Love the pear of anguish.
Does anyone sell reproductions ?
For display purposes, of course


hello somguy not for sale but in this link a model for 3d printing

https://nl.3dexport.com/3dmodel-the-pea ... 116756.htm

Return to “Producer's Corner”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Darkseid and 11 guests