Next ElitePain Movies

Post#1 » Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:32 am

As far as I know next ElitePain Movies will be:

2 movies with the actresses of SYF2:
COP Linda Special Rule
COP Dorothy

2 movies with new girls:
COP Lily Cox
COP don't know her name, has a twin sister viewtopic.php?f=5&t=244&start=20#p2223

2 movies with 2 modells each:
COP Duo Lyen/Zazie
PD 9 Lucy/Zazie

and one movie coming very soon and one movie coming very late:
COP Liv (soon)
COP Zazie (2021)

But this thread is not intended for the movies we know about. I thought of our wishes as well. I am sure Pedro will read here and I hope he will answer here as well.

So what is your ideas? I will make a beginning: There is no big secret I am a fan of the duells movies. I hope to see some more of them in autumn/winter 2020 or in 2021. The only thing that could have been better for me would be if the modells were a bit bitchy towards each other, a bit of hostile atmosphere. So the best possible duells for now would be for me:

Lyen-Tatjana (but then Tatjana probably won't do sub roles, so this one is unlikely)

AngelBlue-Lucy (but then I think I read somewhere that Pedro thinks that AngelBlue won't do a 3rd movie. He also wrote that he had suggested a very hard movie for Lucy, to win former losses. This of course would be far better than a duell against BA. I hope he can make Lucy agree and give her a very hard time.

Judging by a tiny preview teaser of COP Linda Special Rule:
Linda-Darcia (perhaps the most likely duell, but then I read here that Pedro intended to shoot a COP movie with Darcia, but she chickened out at the last moment, which pissed him really off)

Well, we will see. Another idea of mine is a PD Special Rule. A best of 5. Body parts as in the COP-series. 5 instead of 3 rounds duell.

Any other ideas? I have read some wishes for Tatjana changing the side. I doubt it will be possible. I prefer her in a dom role. I like the idea of having one absolutely untouchable dom. If dom changes side I would prefer Amanda. Also Kittina, but I fear the contact to Kittina broke, or not?

Well, your ideas?

same617

Re: Next ElitePain Movies

Post#2 » Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:05 pm

Pedro.

are you already thinking about a new game format ?

If so, in which direction are you going to go ?

Challenge game ?
Game of chance ?
Escapology game ?
Other ?

new boy

Post#3 » Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:58 pm

We already know the best reason for keeping Tatjana fully clothed. Pedro told us...... she's covered in fucking tatoos !!!

Pedro

Post#4 » Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:20 pm

Jan, you collected all available infos in one place perfectly.

I read somewhere that Pedro thinks that AngelBlue won't do a 3rd movie

That is 100%.

We already know the best reason for keeping Tatjana fully clothed. Pedro told us...... she's covered in fucking tatoos !!!

Writing it this way confuses the cause and effect. The tattoos are not the reason of Tatjana not appearing as a sub, but the real reason is that Tatjana is NOT WILLING to submit herself on its own decision. The only chance is the lucky card which seems to be an acceptable risk for her. Once she already experienced being in a game when the lucky card was drawn, but she was lucky, and Amanda was the chosen.

If once she is on the other side, everybody must accept that we won't cover her tattoos because then no whipmarks would be visible - most of her body should be covered to hide her tattoos. Obviously no whipmarks would show on the covered skin. So that would look weird...

I think I have another 6-12 months before I need to develop a new game. So far COP is the most popular thing we've ever done, and while it is so, I don't want to change. And still there is room for special games like the DUO (Lyen+Zazie) SR (Linda) a possible DUEL, etc...

I am happy to read any suggestions though. But my main problem is that most of the game suggestion I receive (and I receive a lot) are variations of the current games. So if I make a new game I don't want that to involve any wheel, card, or don't want it to be a duel.

I am almost sure that COP DUO will be the next one in June

Psyyy

Post#5 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 1:22 am

pedro can i ask how many of the movies mentioned by jan have bastinado ?

basara804

Post#6 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 1:22 am

Pedro wrote:Jan, you collected all available infos in one place perfectly.

I read somewhere that Pedro thinks that AngelBlue won't do a 3rd movie

That is 100%.

Writing it this way confuses the cause and effect. The tattoos are not the reason of Tatjana not appearing as a sub, but the real reason is that Tatjana is NOT WILLING to submit herself on its own decision. The only chance is the lucky card which seems to be an acceptable risk for her. Once she already experienced being in a game when the lucky card was drawn, but she was lucky, and Amanda was the chosen.

If once she is on the other side, everybody must accept that we won't cover her tattoos because then no whipmarks would be visible - most of her body should be covered to hide her tattoos. Obviously no whipmarks would show on the covered skin. So that would look weird...

I think I have another 6-12 months before I need to develop a new game. So far COP is the most popular thing we've ever done, and while it is so, I don't want to change. And still there is room for special games like the DUO (Lyen+Zazie) SR (Linda) a possible DUEL, etc...

I am happy to read any suggestions though. But my main problem is that most of the game suggestion I receive (and I receive a lot) are variations of the current games. So if I make a new game I don't want that to involve any wheel, card, or don't want it to be a duel.

I am almost sure that COP DUO will be the next one in June

Thx u sir for the latest info

Jan

Post#7 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 3:30 am

So my suggestion of a 5 rounds duell is a hopeless case then? Or do yo give it a thought?

Do you still have contact to Kittina? Do you think you can make her a sub movie?

Another idea came to my mind. Do you think it would be possible to make a movie with Amanda being topless (in a dom role I mean)?

Pennywise

Post#8 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 1:44 pm

Another idea came to my mind. Do you think it would be possible to make a movie with Amanda being topless (in a dom role I mean)?

Yes, this would be great!

COP Duo in June is nice :) How are the rules? Is there something different from a normal COP?

twh

Post#9 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:14 pm

A new game without a wheel or cards? So no element of chance involved.

Perhaps you could introduce a Weighting Index to calculate a Stroke Equivalent (SE). Using this system butt would be 1, back would be 2, breasts 3 and pussy 4. This way 20 actual breast would be 60 SE. You could set a fairly high target of perhaps 500 SE. The Challenger would decide her own route to victory. You could also set a few milestones. At 300 SE she is guaranteed 50% of the prize, at 400 SE she would receive 70%. As for the Dom at 300 SE she must receive 30 SE of her choice, at 400 SE she must receive 50 SE of her choice and at the end of the game the Dom would receive 100 SE of the Challenger’s choice. That might offer a little extra incentive for the Challenger to go all the way and for the Dom to stop the game as early as possible.

Chris9999

Post#10 » Fri May 01, 2020 11:12 am

So if I make a new game I don't want that to involve any wheel, card, or don't want it to be a duel.

Than the logical choice would be a dice. Maybe a two-player game where one player throw the dice to choose the number of strokes or the body part for the socond player.

Or if you have a one-player game the player chooses the body part and the dominatrix throw the dice...or vice versa

Return to “Producer's Corner”